Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,439 members, 7,940,649 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 10:15 AM

Simple Ways To Save Money As A Student 2022 Thread - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Simple Ways To Save Money As A Student 2022 Thread (133 Views)

Apply For Scholarships In The USA As An International Student 2022 / ASUU Strike Update 2022 Thread / Jamb 2022 Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Simple Ways To Save Money As A Student 2022 Thread by amehdave(m): 11:00am On Mar 04, 2022
If you have ever wondered how to save money while schooling or how to make ends meet in school, then you are not alone.
The increase in tuition costs and expenses living in school especially now that products are high on a daily basis, and this make it challenging for students to stay on a low budget despite the low spending.
Am a student, and I find it difficult to save, though I trained of myself in school. So saving was difficult for me. But this method actually help, feel free to check https://brotherbrosblog.com.ng/2022/03/02/ways-to-save-money-in-college/

(1) (Reply)

Swan Honours AE-FUNAI VC With Award Of Excellence / Hardin Simmons University Scholarship In USA 2022 / I Sell Pdf Textbooks For Jambites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.