Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,079 members, 7,967,015 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 09:57 AM

When A Lady Says You Are Choking Me. What Does It Mean? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / When A Lady Says You Are Choking Me. What Does It Mean? (1871 Views)

This Lady Says She Looks Like Genevieve Nnaji...you Agree? / Cynthia Osokogu’s Killers Stuffed Hair Net, Handkerchief In Her Mouth Choking He / Obladi Oblada - What Does It Mean? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Lady Says You Are Choking Me. What Does It Mean? by Chukbeck(m): 7:01pm On Jun 28, 2011
I have a colleague whom I am very fond of but still have not made up my mind if I am ready for a relationship. Although, she is very ready and appears to invite my approach to say it bluntly. Recently, she said she does not understand me and that I am choking her.
Please nairalanders what does this saying mean and how do I approach this r/ship issue?
Re: When A Lady Says You Are Choking Me. What Does It Mean? by werepeLeri: 7:08pm On Jun 28, 2011
Means -

Give me space

Let me be

You are disturbing me
Re: When A Lady Says You Are Choking Me. What Does It Mean? by Afam4eva(m): 7:17pm On Jun 28, 2011
It means you're choking her. Choking no be english again?
Re: When A Lady Says You Are Choking Me. What Does It Mean? by JLYASDI: 8:02pm On Jun 28, 2011
Means: Stop stalking me.
I have the right to see other people, just like you do and the last time I checked, "WE BOTH" did NOT see any ring on my finger sir. kiss
Stop showing up at MY HOUSE without invitation. Thank you.
Or, I would have to take out a restraining order on yoarzzze. kiss

Even if we were married. . . you cannot "choke" me either. I earn more than you do. grin

Now, find your level and wait till you are wanted or addressed.

. . . And with all due respects. . . .This is your last warning sir.kiss

(1) (Reply)

Lekki, Lagos: Woman Kills Man Who Tried To Rape Her / Extortion At Alpha Beach / Post Office That Controls Mowe Area, Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.