Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,589 members, 7,937,662 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 10:00 AM

Victoria Kolawole Scammed Of Fuel Money At A Filling Station - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Victoria Kolawole Scammed Of Fuel Money At A Filling Station (29638 Views)

Victoria Kolawole's Toyota Muscle Birthday Gift / Victoria Kolawole Cleavage Baring Photos: Fans React / Victoria Kolawole Slays In Braless Cleavage-Baring Outfit, Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victoria Kolawole Scammed Of Fuel Money At A Filling Station by Akerele44(m): 4:01pm On Mar 04, 2022
Sleekfingers:

E pass that level oooo....I hate scammers......they deserve to be dealt with......I know a man in ilupeju....he was scammed over 15million naira.....do you know, what happened to the man? He is now battling with stroke.....
Chaii....maybe that's all his hard earned money..i also know a woman also she was scammed by people supplying her bag of rice she gave up immediately they told her that she should get lost the she had been duped
Re: Victoria Kolawole Scammed Of Fuel Money At A Filling Station by Bouncing2(m): 4:02pm On Mar 04, 2022
Dis is Lagos hanty
Re: Victoria Kolawole Scammed Of Fuel Money At A Filling Station by papamalik(m): 4:11pm On Mar 04, 2022
Trust Nigerian politicians who womanises so much, with this beautiful picture of this babe, they might even pity her and give her OIL WELL to manage. Sincerely, what that guy did was bad. If you wan beg for money, beg. Why has this Buhari administration rendered most people heartless? Na wa.
Re: Victoria Kolawole Scammed Of Fuel Money At A Filling Station by GABRIEL6036: 4:11pm On Mar 04, 2022
Welcome to 9ja to JA like smartphone grin
Re: Victoria Kolawole Scammed Of Fuel Money At A Filling Station by fredoooooo: 4:18pm On Mar 04, 2022
Typical average Nigerian , even the smallest of things is a scam to them ..
Re: Victoria Kolawole Scammed Of Fuel Money At A Filling Station by MufasaLion: 4:27pm On Mar 04, 2022
An average Nigerian is ready to dupe you. It's really sad.
Re: Victoria Kolawole Scammed Of Fuel Money At A Filling Station by RPG2020(m): 4:30pm On Mar 04, 2022
Sleekfingers:

An average nigeria is ready to scam you , thinking they are smart......

Try any scamming shit with me. Be ready to go meet your Creator, or be nursing incurable disease.......na to carry your matter go meet Ayilala or Esu......

Comfired Edo
Re: Victoria Kolawole Scammed Of Fuel Money At A Filling Station by Sleekfingers: 4:32pm On Mar 04, 2022
Akerele44:

Chaii....maybe that's all his hard earned money..i also know a woman also she was scammed by people supplying her bag of rice she gave up immediately they told her that she should get lost the she had been duped

So sad
Re: Victoria Kolawole Scammed Of Fuel Money At A Filling Station by edungene7: 4:43pm On Mar 04, 2022
haha minister for petroleum aka bubu dne Japa since Una no gree for subsidy removal una go hear am by scarcity lie Mohammed go claim say she is lying now
Re: Victoria Kolawole Scammed Of Fuel Money At A Filling Station by fabulousSAINT(m): 5:19pm On Mar 04, 2022
hdmovieplug:
Nollywood actress, Victoria Kolawole has taken to social media to lament after being duped by a supposed fan while trying to buy fuel.

The thespian said she went to a petrol station to buy fuel but there was a long queue as a result of the fuel scarcity in the country.

She said while she was in her car, an innocent looking man approached her and introduced himself as a fan of hers. He then offered to buy the fuel for her.

According to Victoria, she gave him her keg, the money for the fuel and extra money for the effort, but the man never returned with the fuel or money.

The actress who expressed frustration at her ordeal, disclosed that she is still need of fuel.

She wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CaqIFs6oTGb/?utm_medium=copy_link
So she no even care whether the guy was kidnapped or attacked by some guys due to his involvement with her na her keg pain am
Re: Victoria Kolawole Scammed Of Fuel Money At A Filling Station by JayPeeOham: 5:23pm On Mar 04, 2022
Na so I go to buy fuel as e reach my turn wetin I here na.. abeg make I pour am inside or outside?? grin
Re: Victoria Kolawole Scammed Of Fuel Money At A Filling Station by Iceberg3: 5:24pm On Mar 04, 2022
Let her come to me and I will dash her fuel....just lemme raise that blue up for a sec grin
Re: Victoria Kolawole Scammed Of Fuel Money At A Filling Station by stagger: 6:37pm On Mar 04, 2022
first class mumu.
Re: Victoria Kolawole Scammed Of Fuel Money At A Filling Station by Kajaard: 6:46pm On Mar 04, 2022
IKBARUTEN11:
Hanty, don't be frustrated

Help is here

Do you need the fuel inside jerican or inside the tank?

Lol cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Victoria Kolawole Scammed Of Fuel Money At A Filling Station by ufotunang: 6:48pm On Mar 04, 2022
See what Buhari has caused... nawaoooo
Re: Victoria Kolawole Scammed Of Fuel Money At A Filling Station by Aaaoo: 7:01pm On Mar 04, 2022
Really
Re: Victoria Kolawole Scammed Of Fuel Money At A Filling Station by Kunlexy32: 7:25pm On Mar 04, 2022
OMo see something, 'the queue was long so I couldn't come down' so you give another person money to buy it for you, so the guy you gave money, is he not going to queue, is he not human like you, has he got time to waste.
Thats the problem with our celebrities, they think they are superior citizens, they think there should be another constitution or law for them.
She's even got the guts to post it online, so that those that worship celebrities will be siding her.
And mind you, if you don't side her those worshipers will call you "hater"
Re: Victoria Kolawole Scammed Of Fuel Money At A Filling Station by YinkaGold02: 7:48pm On Mar 04, 2022
Its good for you, why can't you step down and go get the fuel your self. How much is the money self?
Re: Victoria Kolawole Scammed Of Fuel Money At A Filling Station by Bimpe29: 9:28pm On Mar 04, 2022
She is expected to know better nah.
Re: Victoria Kolawole Scammed Of Fuel Money At A Filling Station by olisaEze(m): 11:31pm On Mar 04, 2022
If not for an entitlement mentality you wouldn’t have been scammed so easily. You’re not crippled your hand no dey pain you, why didn’t you goan and buy your fuel by yasef? Instead of learning ur lesson ure still advertising your gullibility on SM?? It’s like ya eye never clear finish! grin
Re: Victoria Kolawole Scammed Of Fuel Money At A Filling Station by Brunicekid(m): 11:43pm On Mar 04, 2022
jabor4Naija:
Everybody go collect, u don collect your own so rest
Mentality of many Nigerian Leaders... Nigeria really need change!!!
Re: Victoria Kolawole Scammed Of Fuel Money At A Filling Station by matasinc(m): 11:44pm On Mar 04, 2022
Dis life sha... make God help us all. People are really suffering ooo. I remember a day like that, I was sitting with a friend at a junction to my house. While discussing I remember I have a baron wine in the car, so I picked it up for us to drink and gist while that was going on we suggested we get suya to balance the equation but nobody is ready to drive down among us so we looked for a bike man around gave him 1k to get us a suya of 800naira and take 200naira change for his services. My pple, till today bike man never bring suya for us ooooo. It was then it dawned on me that pple dey really hungry ooooo. God help us in ds nation Nigeria. It's not easy at all.
Re: Victoria Kolawole Scammed Of Fuel Money At A Filling Station by nachisunday(m): 12:07am On Mar 05, 2022
See lie this anty need little attention. How did the fan know she is an actress and she is not that popular.
So what anty did in the filling station was "please i am an actress i need fuel take this money with this keg help me get fuel"
Had it been it is funke akindele (jenifer) then the fan will know her. Lies everywhere SMH
Re: Victoria Kolawole Scammed Of Fuel Money At A Filling Station by cardoctor(m): 5:48am On Mar 05, 2022
She dey do effizzzy.
Re: Victoria Kolawole Scammed Of Fuel Money At A Filling Station by Okpara10: 9:59am On Mar 05, 2022
ouzo1:
na legediz Benz sure pass dis period o, so Hanty join the queue.

Holy ghost �����

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kris’d The “WAZOBIA CROONER” Releases Hot New Promo Pictures / Uche Maduagwu Slams Tonto Dikeh: You Are Not A Wife Material / Pamilerin To Drag Peruzzi To Court Despite Apology

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.