Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,812 members, 7,879,519 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 08:33 PM

Scientists Baffled By Mummified 'Mermaid' With 'Human Face' & Tail (Graphic Pic) - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Scientists Baffled By Mummified 'Mermaid' With 'Human Face' & Tail (Graphic Pic) (81256 Views)

Scientists Baffled By Shark That Defies Rules Of Survival To Walk On Land (Pics) / Indonesian Fisherman Stunned To Find Mutant Baby Shark With Human Face (Photos) / Earth Blamed For Sudden Rusting Of The Moon That Has Baffled Scientists (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scientists Baffled By Mummified 'Mermaid' With 'Human Face' & Tail (Graphic Pic) by BeanmanX(m): 6:34pm On Mar 04, 2022
ThiefBeanmanx:
omo, you don tire to call mod, I can do this all day motherfucker. When I mean all day I mean 24 hours no. Stop cool cool
Mynd44 seun lalasticlala justwise rule 2 and 19

This is the same notorious troll that is cloning my account and also defaming me, he keeps creating new accounts everytime he gets banned
Re: Scientists Baffled By Mummified 'Mermaid' With 'Human Face' & Tail (Graphic Pic) by BeanmanX(m): 6:35pm On Mar 04, 2022
ThiefBeanmanx:
Idiots like righteousness will come here to spill his usual trash
Mynd44 seun lalasticlala justwise rule 2 and 19

This is the same notorious troll that is cloning my account and also defaming me, he keeps creating new accounts everytime he gets banned
Re: Scientists Baffled By Mummified 'Mermaid' With 'Human Face' & Tail (Graphic Pic) by Ecos(m): 6:37pm On Mar 04, 2022
Datikwerreboi:
Looks like Tinubu and the father of those who will quote me grin grin cheesy
Stop tormenting thifnubu urchins na grin

1 Like

Re: Scientists Baffled By Mummified 'Mermaid' With 'Human Face' & Tail (Graphic Pic) by HitSong: 6:38pm On Mar 04, 2022
Datikwerreboi:
Looks like Tinubu and MY father grin grin cheesy
EXACTLY grin
Re: Scientists Baffled By Mummified 'Mermaid' With 'Human Face' & Tail (Graphic Pic) by MNDY(m): 6:40pm On Mar 04, 2022
Datikwerreboi:

Hahahaha
Are you mad or something?!
Re: Scientists Baffled By Mummified 'Mermaid' With 'Human Face' & Tail (Graphic Pic) by dalass(f): 6:42pm On Mar 04, 2022
EmzyT:
In Pastor Righteousness's Mind right now;

“Another Opportunity to Preach End time” grin

Yes... End times tinz
Re: Scientists Baffled By Mummified 'Mermaid' With 'Human Face' & Tail (Graphic Pic) by luminouz(m): 6:44pm On Mar 04, 2022
The mermaid died but her flesh go make Una immortal? Logically wrong

I've been researching on these things and they are real. I pray my curiosity won't make them kill me one day.

I have seen things. But for now, I'm still safe.
Re: Scientists Baffled By Mummified 'Mermaid' With 'Human Face' & Tail (Graphic Pic) by MansoryMX(m): 6:44pm On Mar 04, 2022
FalseProphet1:
Those are followers of the demi gods, there are hundreds of thousands of them on Nigerian shores that's why this country is so fúcked up.

This I have seen.

Re: Scientists Baffled By Mummified 'Mermaid' With 'Human Face' & Tail (Graphic Pic) by Kajaard: 6:48pm On Mar 04, 2022
FAKE
Re: Scientists Baffled By Mummified 'Mermaid' With 'Human Face' & Tail (Graphic Pic) by funshint(m): 6:51pm On Mar 04, 2022
Heard it could have been a monkey whose lower part was sewn with a fabric material to look like a mermaid. Humans can be very tricky! grin
Re: Scientists Baffled By Mummified 'Mermaid' With 'Human Face' & Tail (Graphic Pic) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 6:56pm On Mar 04, 2022
Rawhumper:
What gives u the impression u finer than mynd44?

Forget u a lady,u not even more finer than
me,take it or leave it, I look far more handsome in real life than pics, I dont like taking pics.. When I walk on the road,heads turn even fellow guys...I hate when people cast other people
cos of their looks even if na play.

You are always messing up my mentions.

By the way, who asked to know if you are finer or not? I never knew men paid attention to how fine they looked or not.

Besides, my comment was a joke. Don't bring seriousness here, please.

1 Like

Re: Scientists Baffled By Mummified 'Mermaid' With 'Human Face' & Tail (Graphic Pic) by ruggedtimi(m): 7:09pm On Mar 04, 2022
jimmynauty:

Seen the original?
possibility of fake because back then stuffs like this were very expensive...they might built it up. By joining a dead monkey or Human head to a fish
Re: Scientists Baffled By Mummified 'Mermaid' With 'Human Face' & Tail (Graphic Pic) by ajl: 7:14pm On Mar 04, 2022
FalseProphet1:
Those are followers of the demi gods, there are hundreds of thousands of them on Nigerian shores that's why this country is so fúcked up.

This I have seen.

Mr stupid. Your country is bleeped up because most of you have bad characters. I am not sure if the followers of your so-called demi-god are traditional religion practicers. If that's so, most of them are holier than people of any other religious groups because they don't live under the presence of grace, to continue sin and come back for usual forgiveness. They know the repercussions of their actions. Now, am only talking about those who are into traditional practices in TRUTH. Not your usual doers of evil cross-carpeting from one religion to another looking for prosperity. So, go search yourselves.

1 Like

Re: Scientists Baffled By Mummified 'Mermaid' With 'Human Face' & Tail (Graphic Pic) by ajl: 7:17pm On Mar 04, 2022
luminouz:
The mermaid died but her flesh go make Una immortal? Logically wrong

I've been researching on these things and they are real. I pray my curiosity won't make them kill me one day.

I have seen things. But for now, I'm still safe.

Share some the things you found. Or you are just "making mouth".
Re: Scientists Baffled By Mummified 'Mermaid' With 'Human Face' & Tail (Graphic Pic) by sureinfo: 7:25pm On Mar 04, 2022
Abeg this thing na scam.
Re: Scientists Baffled By Mummified 'Mermaid' With 'Human Face' & Tail (Graphic Pic) by luminouz(m): 7:31pm On Mar 04, 2022
ajl:

Share some the things you found. Or you are just "making mouth".
Been noticing you on this forum, always aggressive and mouthy!!! Do you really think your approach of 'Tell me or it must be wrong' will make me tell you what I know?
Re: Scientists Baffled By Mummified 'Mermaid' With 'Human Face' & Tail (Graphic Pic) by ibinaboonline: 7:42pm On Mar 04, 2022
Just the kind of thing God would mock idolatrous people about. A dead creature believed to grant immortality. Get sense, Japanese folks. Same goes to you ritualists. How can satan, who himself is in trouble, grant you victory in this life? Get God, get sense.
Re: Scientists Baffled By Mummified 'Mermaid' With 'Human Face' & Tail (Graphic Pic) by WibusJaga: 7:48pm On Mar 04, 2022
Re: Scientists Baffled By Mummified 'Mermaid' With 'Human Face' & Tail (Graphic Pic) by KingArkad(m): 7:56pm On Mar 04, 2022
Re: Scientists Baffled By Mummified 'Mermaid' With 'Human Face' & Tail (Graphic Pic) by Milly44(f): 7:56pm On Mar 04, 2022
Big big talk. So the one that lived for 800years later die after 800years.
No be to reach 10000 years, shey you go still strong
Re: Scientists Baffled By Mummified 'Mermaid' With 'Human Face' & Tail (Graphic Pic) by Sergentnazzy: 8:07pm On Mar 04, 2022
[quote author=EmzyT post=110749772]In Pastor Righteousness's Mind right now;

“Another Opportunity to Preach End time” grin[/quot grin grin grin
Re: Scientists Baffled By Mummified 'Mermaid' With 'Human Face' & Tail (Graphic Pic) by Flamezreal(m): 8:07pm On Mar 04, 2022
There is replica of every creature of teretial habitat in aquatic habitat. #thinkofit
Re: Scientists Baffled By Mummified 'Mermaid' With 'Human Face' & Tail (Graphic Pic) by rickdaking(m): 8:10pm On Mar 04, 2022
cutecommend:
Hope say this one never transform to one hot fair chick before, wey many guys don sleep with
comrade abeglower Ur voice

Re: Scientists Baffled By Mummified 'Mermaid' With 'Human Face' & Tail (Graphic Pic) by rickdaking(m): 8:11pm On Mar 04, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
That's the ancestor of many nairaland witches like pocohantas, saphiere, datboredberri and co.

May the Blood of Jesus cover every male on this forum.
comrade dem go soon come for u o

1 Like

Re: Scientists Baffled By Mummified 'Mermaid' With 'Human Face' & Tail (Graphic Pic) by 2elliot: 8:47pm On Mar 04, 2022
See as no Nairalander is calling those scientists backward and all those nonsense they use to call people here who talk about such stuffs. No worry, small small, science and religion will come together, and then we shall know what you guys will hide under to bash those who believe or talk about supernatural stuffs.

1 Like

Re: Scientists Baffled By Mummified 'Mermaid' With 'Human Face' & Tail (Graphic Pic) by Oduduwa707: 8:55pm On Mar 04, 2022
Datikwerreboi:

Really? sad

Re: Scientists Baffled By Mummified 'Mermaid' With 'Human Face' & Tail (Graphic Pic) by LikeAking: 9:15pm On Mar 04, 2022
SCAM!
Re: Scientists Baffled By Mummified 'Mermaid' With 'Human Face' & Tail (Graphic Pic) by dk58(m): 9:15pm On Mar 04, 2022
Scary mermaid grin Looks more like an artwork.
Re: Scientists Baffled By Mummified 'Mermaid' With 'Human Face' & Tail (Graphic Pic) by SunTzu123(m): 9:19pm On Mar 04, 2022
ruggedtimi:
Hmm. Looks fake

I agree; too fake to be real.
Re: Scientists Baffled By Mummified 'Mermaid' With 'Human Face' & Tail (Graphic Pic) by JohnCyrilEfe1(m): 9:32pm On Mar 04, 2022
Controversial statement eating the flesh makes you an immotal and may never die yet he still died after 800 years undecided rubbish talk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Injured HammerHead Shark Killed In Lekki, Lagos After Being Washed Ashore / Big Whale Killed In Ilaje, Ondo State (Photos) / Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.