Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,089 members, 7,880,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:44 PM

Is It Possible? (I'm 16, She's 16, We're JAMBites. Will We Make It?) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Possible? (I'm 16, She's 16, We're JAMBites. Will We Make It?) (9119 Views)

She Is A Born Again. How Do We Make Our Relationship Romantic? / I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? / Reasons Why Ladies Make It Difficult To Get Under Their Pants In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Possible? (I'm 16, She's 16, We're JAMBites. Will We Make It?) by kandiikane(m): 8:29pm On Jun 29, 2011
@OP, you have lasted 8months without quarrel, now see if you can last another 4x8 months and maybe by then you have a job and see if you will be asking the same question , ok love? smiley

Go uni and finish that first, if you truly want to get married go for it- You know what at the end of the day is your life if both your parents are accepting of it and are willing to help you guys financially until you are stable then go for it. (Do not bring children into it unless you are financially stable)

ogagusps3:

@OP
As a fellow 16 year old, I'll advice you not to think of such things cus they're distracting. Love does not exist for under aged people like us.
I'll advice you to break up with this girl as its only gonna distract you from whats really important. I've seen too many people fail in their studies because they were having girl trouble. I'll tell you what I tell them,  don't stress yourself with drama, make your life simple and easy and you'll enjoy yourself more,
I very much doubt you are 16? Please reveal your age, 42?  Love knows no age. . Comon gerrout
Re: Is It Possible? (I'm 16, She's 16, We're JAMBites. Will We Make It?) by kandiikane(m): 8:34pm On Jun 29, 2011
Nekai:

How very cute!!! *Pats you on the head and hands you a biscuit*  kiss

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

grin grin grin
Re: Is It Possible? (I'm 16, She's 16, We're JAMBites. Will We Make It?) by Mcleo007(m): 8:38pm On Jun 29, 2011
@op, I feel your pain. But let's face it, we all wish for a good life that never stops to shitttt on our FAces. Life can never be fair, the more reason you have to take ur mind off such issues now and face ur studies. Make do with every moment u can have now. Relationship issues are very complicated for someone ur age to understand.
Re: Is It Possible? (I'm 16, She's 16, We're JAMBites. Will We Make It?) by kandiikane(m): 8:43pm On Jun 29, 2011
^^Bullshyt!!
Re: Is It Possible? (I'm 16, She's 16, We're JAMBites. Will We Make It?) by Nosyke(m): 9:05pm On Jun 29, 2011
Natasha,,:

[b]guy have you seen your jamb result? well if you have good for you  cheesy
okay boy lemme write you a story you and I going from grass to glory duh alL right

emm nada is impossible for GOD but there are impossible things for us, how ever getting married to your high school love is not impossible but the thing is how many times does this happen? Seriously you just made me remember me when I was in sec school  cry cry cry Okay coming from your age mate stop stop stop it, Don't you go there, like jeez seriously is this this what you're thinking about at this stage of your life? you have a long way to go, Face your books dammit, forget girls you can have them as friends but marriage for now is a no go area, why don't you work on being the smartest guy, girls will run after you, you haven't seen anything yet I can bet on it. You haven't seen gurlz. now loff dey shack you, hehe I have no doubt that after lets say 5 - 6 months from now you will loose interest, why the rush? the Bible says there is time for everything and obviously this is not the time to think about marriage to a girl who will leave you in some orange months.

[color=#000099][i]Kai see my age mate dey think about marriage Tashy babe you dey slack oh shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
[/b]
[/i]
[/color]

Dey there na, you wan make them wait you? grin grin grin, anyhow sha, me I am sixteeny oya u fit come make we run things grin grin

But @OP, seriously you still have a veeeeeeeeeeeeery long way to go and enough hurdles to cross chief of which is your education, then career, then you enrol into the School of Women and Women technology to get an indept insight into the intricacies and complexities of ladies/women, when you now graduate you now think of Marriage
Re: Is It Possible? (I'm 16, She's 16, We're JAMBites. Will We Make It?) by guardian09(m): 9:13pm On Jun 29, 2011
young boy, no allow congi misdirect your future o, no money honey no go last o, go read your book,get work,along d way u go don mature 4 woman matter, soon enuf she will say u guys re not of d same level m not saying u guys cant work out but the chances re next 2 nothing so wake up frm ur puppy luv man
Re: Is It Possible? (I'm 16, She's 16, We're JAMBites. Will We Make It?) by kandiikane(m): 9:21pm On Jun 29, 2011
All ye people saying his love is puppy love you should be ashamed of yourselves-The guy actually wants to marry the girl what 16 year old in this day and age will think of marriage? Atleast, he sees more to their relationship than sex so please remove your heads from as$es and advice the guy properly in regards to his education/career.

If it was in the 1960s he could have gotten married because there was no stress of have to do this, be this, live this. .
Re: Is It Possible? (I'm 16, She's 16, We're JAMBites. Will We Make It?) by Natasha2(f): 9:29pm On Jun 29, 2011
gosh kandi are you the one who said this? please don't support him why do you want to lead him astray? we are not in the 1960's even then how many people got married at 16? please kandi don't advice my mate wrongly. when you give birth to your own children allow them to get married at 16 no one would stop you but don't misleads someone else's child, Do you think his parents would be proud of him if they see this? I guess not  undecided
Re: Is It Possible? (I'm 16, She's 16, We're JAMBites. Will We Make It?) by kandiikane(m): 9:30pm On Jun 29, 2011
Natasha,,abeg hush up and let big people discuss this matter
Re: Is It Possible? (I'm 16, She's 16, We're JAMBites. Will We Make It?) by Natasha2(f): 9:36pm On Jun 29, 2011
Nosyke:

[/color]

Dey there na, you wan make them wait you? grin grin grin, anyhow sha, me I am sixteeny oya u fit come make we run things  grin grin

But @OP, seriously you still have a veeeeeeeeeeeeery long way to go and enough hurdles to cross chief of which is your education, then career, then you enrol into the School of Women and Women technology to get an indept insight into the intricacies and complexities of ladies/women, when you now graduate you now think of Marriage

lolz I was shocked oh cos the kind of things I think about you won't believe it so I was shocked that this was what my mate was thinking  undecided  and don't worry, I don't want forth hand, sixty after you have already lived your life me too I want fresh husband   grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

@kandi sorry oh but I have a right to talk and i've seen you've started growing wings is it because I used you as one of my asuebi girls?
Re: Is It Possible? (I'm 16, She's 16, We're JAMBites. Will We Make It?) by JaaizTech: 9:47pm On Jun 29, 2011
Let me hit it straight, i don't think Marriage is really what is in your mind, what you are really looking for is constant connection with this girl, and readily available sex. You just want to have her all to yourself everytime. Yeah that is how love feels; sadly this days what can one advice. I guarantee you, you will soon be tired and give her a few more years she may become bored of you.
Re: Is It Possible? (I'm 16, She's 16, We're JAMBites. Will We Make It?) by femeluaka(m): 10:02pm On Jun 29, 2011
JEFFBABA,life is like climbing a ladder.if you ignore the first step because you think its not necessary,it would cost you something in the nearest future.talking of marriage now,is like driving without a seat belt!!!
LEARN COS LIFE IS FULL OF LESSONS,
Re: Is It Possible? (I'm 16, She's 16, We're JAMBites. Will We Make It?) by kandiikane(m): 10:09pm On Jun 29, 2011
Natasha,,:

@kandi sorry oh but I have a right to talk and i've seen you've started growing wings is it because I used you as one of my asuebi girls? [/i][/b][/color]
Lol, chineke, see this small baby.
Re: Is It Possible? (I'm 16, She's 16, We're JAMBites. Will We Make It?) by enix2dmix: 10:28pm On Jun 29, 2011
Man u've gat a long long way to go maybe anoda 10yrs
First tins first, it all depends on you.
Re: Is It Possible? (I'm 16, She's 16, We're JAMBites. Will We Make It?) by DONLEKAN: 10:37pm On Jun 29, 2011
I quite agree with most people that said you should focus on you academics for now, but I do not agree with the way most people said it. Today, I am in my early thirties and I feel I am in a position to give you what I will call a big brother advice.

What most of those who feel as old as Metuselah forget is that we all passed through this stage in Life. I can tell U as early as primary two, I can recall I had affinity for some girls. They also forget that for most young people, relationship is synonymous to marriage which in not true.

My candid advice to you is that you are just starting life and you should not allow anybody force you to living an "incomplete life". It is my candid opinion that at that stage you should learn to have a healthy relationship with people of the opposite gender without much promises as "I will marry you".

Going by the average age that people get married in Nigeria, I have a feeling that U are just about halfway to that age. Chances that you are going to meet a lot of unanticipated surprises on your way. So, live each day as it comes. In addition, if this girl makes you happy which I think she does, my advice to you is to keep her as I do not think you are too young to be happy. But that being said, you must set your priorities right in life as love doesn't pay bills.

A wise man is one who can strike a balance between his immediate needs and ultimate needs. Of course, there is an immediate need to feel loved and the ultimate needs to have a good family 2moro as well as meet all the needs that status confers.

So my brother live your life to the fullest and make sure U always put on your thinking cap. Much love.
Re: Is It Possible? (I'm 16, She's 16, We're JAMBites. Will We Make It?) by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jun 29, 2011
@op practice some skills on her, den dump her b4 she dumps u. Talkn frm experience.
Re: Is It Possible? (I'm 16, She's 16, We're JAMBites. Will We Make It?) by BABE3: 10:43pm On Jun 29, 2011
You spent 8 months together without quarreling? --That's very dangerous.

Marriage?---aren't you guyz supposed to be wearing diapers?--So because you've written Jamb now--God don bless you--no be so? Na marriage remain for your matter.?

As for the possibilities---It's very possible y'all get married.  smiley

Sha--take it easy--u hear? Don't impregnate the girl o--- small small. 
Re: Is It Possible? (I'm 16, She's 16, We're JAMBites. Will We Make It?) by lumideezle(m): 11:45pm On Jun 29, 2011
@ op no my dear I dnt think ur relationship wld make it. Bc marriage is a long time from now and people change with time.

Some plp need to learn a basic communication skill whic says "Ans d Gaddem Question b4 adding ur own opinion"
The young man simply asked if we think his relationship would make it 2 marriage. He dint ask if u think he sld focus on his books. If he wz actually intrested in the focus on your books sermon he would be asking his mother and not pastin this matter on Nairaland so people pls ans the Questiuon. If u want 2 and simply move on if uve gat nothing 2 say
Re: Is It Possible? (I'm 16, She's 16, We're JAMBites. Will We Make It?) by Texther(m): 11:48pm On Jun 29, 2011
kai, civilization!!!! is beta u both face ur study. Ere omode ko le sere fogun odun
Re: Is It Possible? (I'm 16, She's 16, We're JAMBites. Will We Make It?) by priest2u(m): 12:43am On Jun 30, 2011
young man  please don't mind them jare. is  it by force you must go to university? If you truly love the girl and you both can do without university education then marry her.After all that's the way some our parents married. My mum married my dad when she was 15.A girl can marrry anytime from 15, infact girls are at their best look from 15-25. But for man its not so, they only marry when they have settled their carreer. So if you want to be a carpenter, mechanic or plumber that wont take you up to 4years. I think 6month is enough.Then after your apprenticeship you can marry her.If she truly loves you she will cope until you stand on your feet as a capenter, mechanic  or any craftmanship.I think you have to chose between university education and the girl in question but to me no one is better because their are very rich people who do not attend university. Once their is love then you both can make it from the scratch. cheers
Re: Is It Possible? (I'm 16, She's 16, We're JAMBites. Will We Make It?) by dabongys: 12:48am On Jun 30, 2011
Man, deciding on who to marry at 16 years of age is damn too early, 98% chance that you would regret your decision stares you in the face. Focus on other things , whatever it may be but DEFINITELY NOT MARRIAGE AT 16.
Re: Is It Possible? (I'm 16, She's 16, We're JAMBites. Will We Make It?) by kandiikane(m): 12:52am On Jun 30, 2011
^^Well my cousin married at 15 and she has been together with the husband 7 years now. .Marriage going good
Re: Is It Possible? (I'm 16, She's 16, We're JAMBites. Will We Make It?) by Cuteobi(f): 2:20am On Jun 30, 2011
YOUNG MAN com' on read ur books.at 16 ur already thinking of getting a wife,maybe at age 25 u'will think of getting a 2nd wife @190 howz that marriage with Natasha doing?
Re: Is It Possible? (I'm 16, She's 16, We're JAMBites. Will We Make It?) by coolchimex: 2:53am On Jun 30, 2011
Jeff, falling in love is a sweet thing; being a successful graduate + having a job and still maintaining yr love is better. What about this: Take d relationship on d low, low for now (No sex); work harder @ yr studies, when u graduate, take it (the relationship) a little higher; when u get a job, stabilize then MARRY HER! Young men nowadays grow up faster than we did, I will neither condemn nor discourage u. But maintain the above mentioned FOCUS! And u'll be happy. Gd Luck sweetie. wink wink wink
Re: Is It Possible? (I'm 16, She's 16, We're JAMBites. Will We Make It?) by Nobody: 3:13am On Jun 30, 2011
Lol OP are you serious? grin
Re: Is It Possible? (I'm 16, She's 16, We're JAMBites. Will We Make It?) by okonjiaust(m): 5:31am On Jun 30, 2011
Hello young lover,

If you leave concentrating on your education and continue to think about this girl and marriage at this time when you know little or nothing about women and love, you will not only miss it in life but this girl will eventually overtake you and you will never see her to marry as she will not only be mentally and academically older than you but she will equally be economically better than you. So go and read your books or look for a trade to learn.
Re: Is It Possible? (I'm 16, She's 16, We're JAMBites. Will We Make It?) by Mynd44: 8:07am On Jun 30, 2011
If NATASHA could marry 190, then hope dey for you
Re: Is It Possible? (I'm 16, She's 16, We're JAMBites. Will We Make It?) by Joe5(m): 8:14am On Jun 30, 2011
jeffbaba i think u shud enroll into my foundation for teenage youths. U need some orientation
Re: Is It Possible? (I'm 16, She's 16, We're JAMBites. Will We Make It?) by 2goodbobo(m): 8:24am On Jun 30, 2011
@poster, when jungle mature, you go know howfar,
Re: Is It Possible? (I'm 16, She's 16, We're JAMBites. Will We Make It?) by sconsults: 9:15am On Jun 30, 2011
Go to kids section please.and no u wont be 2gether in 2 yrs time unless u both remain jambites
Re: Is It Possible? (I'm 16, She's 16, We're JAMBites. Will We Make It?) by ikakahu(m): 9:25am On Jun 30, 2011
Both of u are not just in a relationship but just fantasizing.U beta concentrate on ur studies and leave ur sixteen yrs old GF alone.Face ur studies and pray to pass ur JAMB
Re: Is It Possible? (I'm 16, She's 16, We're JAMBites. Will We Make It?) by Nosyke(m): 9:49am On Jun 30, 2011
Natasha,,:

lolz I was shocked oh cos the kind of things I think about you won't believe it so I was shocked that this was what my mate was thinking  undecided  and don't worry,[color=#000099] I don't want forth hand, sixty after you have already lived your life me too I want fresh husband   grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

@kandi sorry oh but I have a right to talk and i've seen you've started growing wings is it because I used you as one of my asuebi girls?
[/color]

grin grin grin @sixteen , me I be tear leather grin grin grin

@Op, over 90% of Nlanders have advised you to face your studies squarely, and believe me all of them cant be wrong, so you have been advised

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Romance Section 2013 Hall Of Fame. Nomination Thread. / See What I Found In My Veranda This Morning (photo) / True Love : Man Finds Love Of His Life 2 Days After Winning 181 Million Dollars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.