Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,177 members, 7,880,671 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:02 AM

What Effect Does My Unhealthy Habit Have On My Unborn Baby? Tips For A Healthy L - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Effect Does My Unhealthy Habit Have On My Unborn Baby? Tips For A Healthy L (144 Views)

Pregnant Nigerian Woman And Unborn Triplets Die In UK Three Days After Birthday / Mexican Woman Cut Open By Assailants Who Stole Her Unborn Baby / Unborn Baby Contracts Coronavirus From Israeli Mother, Dies In The Womb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Effect Does My Unhealthy Habit Have On My Unborn Baby? Tips For A Healthy L by AMumAndMore(f): 2:02pm On Mar 04, 2022
✍� Pregnant? Ah! What do I eat? When do I eat? What should I do or not do?

Well! There are bunches of advice out there; Most of them are common sense, but others���"News."

To have a healthy baby; You need first to take care of yourself and your unborn baby.
Pregnancy, for some, is a thing to enjoy and revel in � while others practically have to endure the phase.

Regardless, if you're pregnant or trying to be, you should already be conversant with the basics of pregnancy�. After all, you're not just looking after yourself; You're also looking out for your little one.

To ensure you have a smooth sailing ride; I've got some tips lined up to help you achieve a healthy preggy lifestyle.

https://amumandmore.com/healthy-lifestyle-during-pregnancy/

Dear Mamma,

Pregnancy comes with a truckload of Yay's and Nays.

What that means is; What you do or don't do during pregnancy will affect your baby.

So roll with the Yays and flee from the Nays

Hey Beautiful,

Got more tips for a healthy pregnancy? Please share in the comment section.

Love, Laugh, Learn, Lead and Live Life to the fullest.

Stay Fabulous!

©️ Viv

(1) (Reply)

Instance Care For Bacteria Infraction With The Help Of Aloe Vero Plus Bitter Alo / 5 Simple Plant-based Mostly Breakfast Recipes For Van Life / How To Lose Weight In The Stomach In Two Weeks? Youtube Blogger Got Rid Of Her S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.