Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,808 members, 7,886,177 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 02:23 AM

I'm Scared My Girlfriend Doesn't Love Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Scared My Girlfriend Doesn't Love Me (876 Views)

My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore / My Girlfriend Doesn't Know I Have Mental Issues / I Am Scared My Girlfriend Could Be A Lesbian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Scared My Girlfriend Doesn't Love Me by Barims(m): 4:45pm On Mar 04, 2022
My girlfriend is quite sadistic human who likes inflicting pain on me by sitting full weight on my abdomen she literally tell me that it turns her on and give her rush by watching me struggling to breathe under her weight and I'm a tiny guy I can't really support her weight she is now 12 kg heavier than me

Last time she did it,, I almost passed away because she refuses to get off me and she was there for like 26 minutes and I suffered from the pain for good 3 days,,,,if I laugh I feel so much pain and I also tell her how much pain I went through but she seems doesn't care at all

So today as we were chatting on WhatsApp she told she wants to come by, and she sent me these pictures below that she would like to sit on me again in this position. And I don't want to say NO so that I won't piss her off

Please help me what can I do to make her stop

Should I break up with her or what Though I love her

1 Like

Re: I'm Scared My Girlfriend Doesn't Love Me by eddie7: 4:46pm On Mar 04, 2022
Na that SCAREd go kill plenty people, I no sabi your own case
Re: I'm Scared My Girlfriend Doesn't Love Me by ChiefSosa(m): 4:46pm On Mar 04, 2022
And I don't want to say NO so that I won't piss her off
So, you're ready to die, just because you don't want to say "No" to her and piss her off? Lord have mercy! If she vex wetin she go do? Will she invade Russia?
You're causing yourself internal bodily damage, all because of 'love' or because of one fetish. Would she ever allow you do same to her? I guess not. You better don't bring unnecessary tears to your loved ones.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Scared My Girlfriend Doesn't Love Me by Candidlady: 4:49pm On Mar 04, 2022

Don't break up with.... Find the pleasure in the pain
Re: I'm Scared My Girlfriend Doesn't Love Me by Michelle70(m): 4:52pm On Mar 04, 2022
Barims:

Last time she did it,, I almost passed away
passed away kwa grin
Re: I'm Scared My Girlfriend Doesn't Love Me by jogsman01(m): 4:53pm On Mar 04, 2022
RIP in advance... One simple guy about to go down!
Re: I'm Scared My Girlfriend Doesn't Love Me by Mykelslim: 4:53pm On Mar 04, 2022
Are you a teenager? Even teenagers speak up.
Give her a stern warning to stop it, she can get angry or pissed who cares, or you can reverse the position so she can feel your pain: grin
Re: I'm Scared My Girlfriend Doesn't Love Me by MufasaLion: 4:53pm On Mar 04, 2022
Your girl has got a fetish you can't cope with. Talk to her about it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Scared My Girlfriend Doesn't Love Me by mmadu5(m): 4:55pm On Mar 04, 2022
She will strangle you one of these days

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Scared My Girlfriend Doesn't Love Me by Brunosamel(m): 4:56pm On Mar 04, 2022
How pathetic men of these days, I rather be an evil man than to be a weak man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Scared My Girlfriend Doesn't Love Me by posty56: 4:58pm On Mar 04, 2022
I wonder the kind useless men we get this days , make I just assume say the story na fake. they go my way.
Re: I'm Scared My Girlfriend Doesn't Love Me by Truvelisback(m): 5:01pm On Mar 04, 2022
This is really Sillyous.
Re: I'm Scared My Girlfriend Doesn't Love Me by Barims(m): 5:03pm On Mar 04, 2022
Mykelslim:

Are you a teenager? Even teenagers speak up.
Give her a stern warning to stop it, she can get angry or pissed who cares, or you can reverse the position so she can feel your pain: grin

Thanks bro I'll try and sit on her next time maybe she will understand what I'm going through

1 Like

Re: I'm Scared My Girlfriend Doesn't Love Me by Barims(m): 5:05pm On Mar 04, 2022
MufasaLion:
Your girl has got a fetish you can't cope with. Talk to her about it.

I did and she promised to change with times but I have not seen any changes
Re: I'm Scared My Girlfriend Doesn't Love Me by Barims(m): 5:07pm On Mar 04, 2022
Candidlady:

Don't break up with.... Find the pleasure in the pain

I just couldn't can't
Re: I'm Scared My Girlfriend Doesn't Love Me by MufasaLion: 5:08pm On Mar 04, 2022
Barims:

I did and she promised to change with times but I have not seen any changes

She can't change except she's gonna be doing it to someone else instead of you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Scared My Girlfriend Doesn't Love Me by Nobody: 5:08pm On Mar 04, 2022
A grown man is being sexually abused and he's not bothered? Your girlfriend has a fetish and she's using you without your consent. Break up with such a toxic person.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Scared My Girlfriend Doesn't Love Me by ceede2: 5:09pm On Mar 04, 2022
Barims:
My girlfriend is quite sadistic human who likes inflicting pain on me by sitting full weight on my abdomen she literally tell me that it turns her on and give her rush by watching me struggling to breathe under her weight and I'm a tiny guy I can't really support her weight she is now 12 kg heavier than me

Last time she did it,, I almost passed away because she refuses to get off me and she was there for like 26 minutes and I suffered from the pain for good 3 days,,,,if I laugh I feel so much pain and I also tell her how much pain I went through but she seems doesn't care at all

So today as we were chatting on WhatsApp she told she wants to come by, and she sent me these pictures below that she would like to sit on me again in this position. And I don't want to say NO so that I won't piss her off

You well at all? Open mouth wa wa wa! What advise do you want? Your life your problem.
Re: I'm Scared My Girlfriend Doesn't Love Me by Tezzi(m): 5:10pm On Mar 04, 2022
grin u are a simp
Re: I'm Scared My Girlfriend Doesn't Love Me by Daniel7543: 5:22pm On Mar 04, 2022
Don't break up with her. Infact, invite her over.

Re: I'm Scared My Girlfriend Doesn't Love Me by SNEFF: 5:28pm On Mar 04, 2022
well if you cant stand up for who you are as a man then .... you deserve a medal for being a simp
Re: I'm Scared My Girlfriend Doesn't Love Me by Afrobasic(m): 5:45pm On Mar 04, 2022
Some men do not deserve the "man" title.

Weak. Pathetic. Simp.
Re: I'm Scared My Girlfriend Doesn't Love Me by princeemmma(m): 6:36pm On Mar 04, 2022
Barims:

eeeeeee wahala dey oo this Life

(1) (Reply)

What's The Point Of Having Cable In Naija / Nigerian Lady Set To Marry Man She Met On Twitter, Shares Their Chats / Incubus Succubus Solution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.