Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,352 members, 7,974,472 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 05:16 AM

I'm Scared She Doesn't Love Me - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I'm Scared She Doesn't Love Me (905 Views)

I'm Scared Of Marrying Her / Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... / My Younger Sister Has This Entitlement Mentality. Help I'm Scared For Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Scared She Doesn't Love Me by Barims(m): 5:12pm On Mar 04, 2022
Re: I'm Scared She Doesn't Love Me by Shalommy(f): 5:17pm On Mar 04, 2022
Op, R.I.P in advance!.. You don't value your life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Scared She Doesn't Love Me by Beremx(f): 5:42pm On Mar 04, 2022
Lol

2 Likes

Re: I'm Scared She Doesn't Love Me by socialmediaman: 5:42pm On Mar 04, 2022
Re: I'm Scared She Doesn't Love Me by demoBaba: 7:48pm On Mar 04, 2022
Chaiiii.....some fish brain boyfriend self.

1 Like

Re: I'm Scared She Doesn't Love Me by Foodqueen(f): 10:24pm On Mar 04, 2022
Rip in advance.
Re: I'm Scared She Doesn't Love Me by LilMissFavvy(f): 10:57pm On Mar 04, 2022
Don't allow her sit on you when she visits, sit her down and talk to her, make her understand you don't like it. If she insists on sitting on you, then quit the relationship. Let her take the madness* to a guy who can cope.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Scared She Doesn't Love Me by Mindlog: 11:09pm On Mar 04, 2022
Your life means nothing to you....

2 Likes

Re: I'm Scared She Doesn't Love Me by superCleanworks(m): 2:01am On Mar 05, 2022
Barims:

So today as we were chatting on WhatsApp she told she wants to come by, and she sent me these pictures below that she would like to sit on me again in this position. And I don't want to say NO so that I won't piss her off

Please help me what can I do to make her stop

Should I broke up with her?? I love her though

broke up with her for what? for that small harmless play?
you better not try it because olumo rock fall on you if you broke up with her.

(1) (Reply)

Family Men And Women,how Are U Guys Coping In This Present Nigeria? / Nigerian Lady In Germany On The Verge Of Losing Unruly Son (video) / Partner That Keeps Malice For A Long Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.