Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,718 members, 7,882,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 04:44 AM

The Tree That Bleeds Like Human (Facts And Pictures) - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / The Tree That Bleeds Like Human (Facts And Pictures) (70675 Views)

World's Most Beautiful 800-Year-Old Tree In South Korea (Pictures) / 13 Most Beautiful Snakes In The World (Facts And 4 Pictures Each) / Black Mamba: The Deadliest Snake In The World - Facts And Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Tree That Bleeds Like Human (Facts And Pictures) by Realmi: 8:24pm On Mar 05, 2022
No be juju be that
Re: The Tree That Bleeds Like Human (Facts And Pictures) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Mar 05, 2022
Una wan give pastor righteousness topic to preach on top
Re: The Tree That Bleeds Like Human (Facts And Pictures) by bluefilm: 8:26pm On Mar 05, 2022
Eyaaaa

I've heard about this tree sometime ago in the past.

So the so called bleeding is just the sap?

The things we were made to believe in as Kids.

Chai.
Re: The Tree That Bleeds Like Human (Facts And Pictures) by Poloyanabo2(m): 8:28pm On Mar 05, 2022
phr0nesis:
How is this native to Southern Africa when we have lots of them in Nigeria
Maybe it was imported
Re: The Tree That Bleeds Like Human (Facts And Pictures) by Natajo2021: 8:29pm On Mar 05, 2022
K
In Africa traditional medicine practice, we use the doctrine of signatories to apportion the medicinal properties of a plant. In order word, a tree that produces red sap will be used in curing blood disorders and diseases.
Re: The Tree That Bleeds Like Human (Facts And Pictures) by creolehunt: 8:31pm On Mar 05, 2022
LoveTalk:
Wow!
This is amazing!

@odewaleadesoye is just the best. If you don't know him here, you're just wasting your time.

Thanks bros. wink

We know it's your alternate bro. Calm down.
Re: The Tree That Bleeds Like Human (Facts And Pictures) by house10s: 8:32pm On Mar 05, 2022
soon one pastor go put am for him church
begin pray
lead d mumu followers to where the tree dey
tell person to cut am
tree begin bleed

well d rest is known to u
Re: The Tree That Bleeds Like Human (Facts And Pictures) by derecho(m): 8:33pm On Mar 05, 2022
Oluwa juwalo..Simple
Re: The Tree That Bleeds Like Human (Facts And Pictures) by Urukpe: 8:34pm On Mar 05, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
In our primary sch days, we av this type of trees in our sch compound. We use the gum from the trees to gum our sch sandals.

Ogbe primary school?
Re: The Tree That Bleeds Like Human (Facts And Pictures) by Deborah98(f): 8:36pm On Mar 05, 2022
This thing is spiritual now undecided how tree go dey bring out blood
Re: The Tree That Bleeds Like Human (Facts And Pictures) by AkinboT22: 8:47pm On Mar 05, 2022
God is Wonderful
Re: The Tree That Bleeds Like Human (Facts And Pictures) by AkinboT22: 8:49pm On Mar 05, 2022
God is wonderful
Re: The Tree That Bleeds Like Human (Facts And Pictures) by FX2BROWN: 8:52pm On Mar 05, 2022
I have seen this tree nah. While I was a kid in Benin, I used the sap 2 glue my books.
Re: The Tree That Bleeds Like Human (Facts And Pictures) by SEGLIZ: 8:52pm On Mar 05, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

Source: https://www.amusingplanet.com/2014/05/the-bloodwood-tree.html?m=1
snake man it's been a while from me. just to say thank you for not doing things on snake any more. I just hate crawlers.
Re: The Tree That Bleeds Like Human (Facts And Pictures) by bizzibodi(m): 9:03pm On Mar 05, 2022
See haw trees dey bleed like ma friend sapphiere on period.
Re: The Tree That Bleeds Like Human (Facts And Pictures) by Aarenasbaba(m): 9:03pm On Mar 05, 2022
Nigeria people go take am as something else
Re: The Tree That Bleeds Like Human (Facts And Pictures) by Xantel(f): 9:06pm On Mar 05, 2022
Wow
Re: The Tree That Bleeds Like Human (Facts And Pictures) by Akanoaaa(m): 9:14pm On Mar 05, 2022
Lol... Ordinary oje igi lasan
Re: The Tree That Bleeds Like Human (Facts And Pictures) by Devil1Messenger: 9:21pm On Mar 05, 2022
Re: The Tree That Bleeds Like Human (Facts And Pictures) by Devil1Messenger: 9:22pm On Mar 05, 2022
FX2BROWN:
I have seen this tree nah. While I was a kid in Benin, I used the sap 2 glue my books.
The tree full Benin villages
Re: The Tree That Bleeds Like Human (Facts And Pictures) by Biggaboi(m): 9:24pm On Mar 05, 2022
This must be the tree used in the IGODO movie starting Nobert Young, Charles Okafor, Sam Dede, etc grin
Re: The Tree That Bleeds Like Human (Facts And Pictures) by steveodo(m): 9:27pm On Mar 05, 2022
You will be surprised only if you didn't grow up in the village or have never visited your village. It's normal.
Re: The Tree That Bleeds Like Human (Facts And Pictures) by TruthinAction: 9:36pm On Mar 05, 2022
MufasaLion:
Well, this ain't a surprise anymore. Most people should be aware of this. Although, some will term it spiritual or demonic. Bunch of ignorant creatures!

Anyways, you're doing great, bro!

What then do you think it is. Which scientific law can you say it's at work for trees to shed blood. That tree represents destinies of people who are tied to it. And as the people it represents die, blood is spilled. Unless those concerned are delivered by the power in the name of Jesus, countless hundreds of lives tied to that tree will continue to die.
Re: The Tree That Bleeds Like Human (Facts And Pictures) by masterflowx(m): 9:37pm On Mar 05, 2022
Not new to someone like me because we have it a lot in my father's farm. I have seen it uncountable times.
Re: The Tree That Bleeds Like Human (Facts And Pictures) by WowSweetGuy(m): 9:37pm On Mar 05, 2022
Whats the blood group of d blood
Re: The Tree That Bleeds Like Human (Facts And Pictures) by LIVEGOESON1: 9:45pm On Mar 05, 2022
MufasaLion:
Well, this ain't a surprise anymore. Most people should be aware of this. Although, some will term it spiritual or demonic. Bunch of ignorant creatures!

but who are those bunch of ignorant creatures u are talking abt.
Re: The Tree That Bleeds Like Human (Facts And Pictures) by Peppysco: 9:49pm On Mar 05, 2022
I'm surprised that the residential pastor has no answer to this, what could have been wrong? Truth is, there is a particular specie of yam with this colour as well, though very rare, but many people nor go know, na wetin Oyinbo want make dem see na hin dey their eyes, silly 21st century slaves.
Re: The Tree That Bleeds Like Human (Facts And Pictures) by LIVEGOESON1: 9:49pm On Mar 05, 2022
MufasaLion:

Re: The Tree That Bleeds Like Human (Facts And Pictures) by errigdee: 9:54pm On Mar 05, 2022
if na naija em go don dey worship am
Re: The Tree That Bleeds Like Human (Facts And Pictures) by Hungerbadoo: 9:56pm On Mar 05, 2022
I'm impressed. That's exactly how it works, it grows in my farm too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

16 Nigerian Iventors With Remarkable Inventions Worldwide / Snake Seen Trying To Mate With Garden Hose After Mistaking It For Another Snake / Big Snake Terrorizing Kirikiri Residents At Night In Lagos Finally Killed.Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.