Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,538 members, 7,965,140 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 09:11 AM

Devastating Air Raids Against Bandits In Mariga Forest, Niger State (Graphic) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Devastating Air Raids Against Bandits In Mariga Forest, Niger State (Graphic) (58344 Views)

Sheik Gumi: Onslaught Against Bandits Can Turn Nigeria Into Afghanistan / Nigeria Mounts Air, Land Offensive Against Bandits In Zamfara / Katsina Residents Block Highways, Protest Against Bandits, Kidnappings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Devastating Air Raids Against Bandits In Mariga Forest, Niger State (Graphic) by Almaigaa: 11:50am On Mar 05, 2022
Laggafin:

Lol.. bro you should be conscripted asap and sent to Ukraine

For telling the truth about the East abi?
Re: Devastating Air Raids Against Bandits In Mariga Forest, Niger State (Graphic) by tiegahpor: 11:52am On Mar 05, 2022
Seeeker:
I once said I didn't know what was preventing Nigeria Air Force from bombing these urchins to smithereens as we watch it in movies.

Good job. I no be APC o.

Most of the Fighter jets paid for by PMB in 2016/2017 have all been built and delivered to Nigeria....these "birds" take upwards of 3 to 4 years to be designed/built to be suitable to our warland topography..

The 12 Supertucanos are ALL here now,roasting bandits like goats..

The new replacement of Alpha jets are already bombing the lives out of BH..

Over 430 Armoured STATE OF THE ART Tanks from Asia...China,Turkey, Pakistan have arrived .

The insecurity in the north is a matter of weeks to end..

53 Fighter jets have been procured by PMB..... UNPRECEDENTED in the history of Africa.. in a shot teem...UNPARALLELED...in just 6 plus years...with low funds ohh..He paid for most of these when oil was sold for between $28 to $45..

We are talking ONLY fighter Jets..

Let's not go into Terrestrial or Amphibious battle tanks,and other military paraphernalia..Your mind will BLOW!

These are stuff PDP refused to do that got us here with insecurity..

When last did you hear bandits threatening

Any news you hear about bandits' holding any form of sway is ALMOST all fake news..
...yet more military jets, armaments,tanks,drones are in the way..

Chai..

SAI BABA BUHARI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Onye obuna wu onye Biafran kor nonsense, kitikpa gaa alacha Otu nne ya eb'orbuna onor..
Re: Devastating Air Raids Against Bandits In Mariga Forest, Niger State (Graphic) by Almaigaa: 11:52am On Mar 05, 2022
Rawhumper:
Do u think in event of another war, the north will win?

Please if u don't know what to say,u sleep at least sleeping is free.

The North will always win. The North is presently better than before. Having fought several wars including war against Bokoharam. No pray for War, cause the North will go ruthless.
Re: Devastating Air Raids Against Bandits In Mariga Forest, Niger State (Graphic) by Laggafin: 11:53am On Mar 05, 2022
Almaigaa:

For telling the truth about the East abi?
Nah for spilling gutter trash
Re: Devastating Air Raids Against Bandits In Mariga Forest, Niger State (Graphic) by gbagyiza: 11:54am On Mar 05, 2022
djevino:

There's no evidence of an airstrike on the ground like holes u know what I mean right? Abi am I missing something?

And no evidence of any burned or destroyed weapons only burned bodies n motor cycles. I hope this so called airstrike did not target innocent villagers.

2 Likes

Re: Devastating Air Raids Against Bandits In Mariga Forest, Niger State (Graphic) by Almaigaa: 11:55am On Mar 05, 2022
Laggafin:

Nah for spilling gutter trash

This one na die hard supporter of Nnamdi Kanu. It's like you are hungry. Oya open ya mouth make I serve you your Energizer grin grin

Re: Devastating Air Raids Against Bandits In Mariga Forest, Niger State (Graphic) by KingDamzzy(m): 12:00pm On Mar 05, 2022
NwaNimo1:
This looks staged......

[img]https://i./2Cv.gif[/img]

So a bomb from above left no crater, hit bandits bunched together like sardines, and left no evidence of their weapons?

Your brain is staged to look like there is sense in there but it is actually empty. Blockhead.
Re: Devastating Air Raids Against Bandits In Mariga Forest, Niger State (Graphic) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Mar 05, 2022
tiegahpor:

Most of the Fighter jets paid for by PMB in 2016/2017 have all been built and delivered to Nigeria....these "birds" take upwards of 3 to 4 years to be designed/built to be suitable to our warland topography..

Over 430 Armoured STATE OF THE ART Tanks from Asia...China,Turkey, Pakistan have arrived .

53 Fighter jets have been procured by PMB..... UNPRECEDENTED in the history of Africa.. in a shot teem...UNPARALLELED...in just 6 plus years...with low funds ohh..He paid for most of these when oil was sold for between $28 to $45..

Let's not go into Terrestrial or Amphibious battle tanks,and other military paraphernalia..Your mind will BLOW!

Any news you hear about bandits' holding any form of sway is ALMOST all fake news..

Chai..

Onye obuna wu onye Biafran kor nonsense, kitikpa gaa alacha Otu nne ya eb'orbuna onor..

Thanks for this but Gumi will not like what you said. Gumi said military power can't decimate bandits.
Re: Devastating Air Raids Against Bandits In Mariga Forest, Niger State (Graphic) by francisbiz: 12:07pm On Mar 05, 2022
SarkinYarki:

If you don't know much about ordance talknlet me teach U...there a different types of bombs oga
Hide your face in shame!
Empty vessel !
Your alethophobia is disgustingly incurable
Re: Devastating Air Raids Against Bandits In Mariga Forest, Niger State (Graphic) by Ever8090: 12:09pm On Mar 05, 2022
djevino:

There's no evidence of an airstrike on the ground like holes u know what I mean right? Abi am I missing something?
go there and look for d holes yourself naa...some of you can be very stu...at times
Re: Devastating Air Raids Against Bandits In Mariga Forest, Niger State (Graphic) by Krismas(m): 12:12pm On Mar 05, 2022
NwaNimo1:
This looks staged......

So a bomb from above left no crater, hit bandits bunched together like sardines, and left no evidence of their weapons?
grin Explosions even left some of the okadas standing grin Burnt but standing grin
Re: Devastating Air Raids Against Bandits In Mariga Forest, Niger State (Graphic) by sync(f): 12:13pm On Mar 05, 2022
NwaNimo1:
This looks staged......

Go with your unbelief
Re: Devastating Air Raids Against Bandits In Mariga Forest, Niger State (Graphic) by winner37(m): 12:15pm On Mar 05, 2022
Am still confuse , air strike and the okadas are still in double stand ? air strike and the remains bodies of those on the ground are intact ? those who have seen air strike will know that this news is nothing but lies .
Re: Devastating Air Raids Against Bandits In Mariga Forest, Niger State (Graphic) by Offpointng: 12:16pm On Mar 05, 2022
davillian:
These kind of hits gives me joy..... Precise and accurate..... Pls is it that rubbish tucano jet that did this?
Nope, Yan daba vigilantees
Re: Devastating Air Raids Against Bandits In Mariga Forest, Niger State (Graphic) by farouk2much(m): 12:16pm On Mar 05, 2022
Very very good news............
Re: Devastating Air Raids Against Bandits In Mariga Forest, Niger State (Graphic) by Krismas(m): 12:17pm On Mar 05, 2022
tiegahpor:

Chai..

grin Which bomb job will leave 3Okada standing?
Re: Devastating Air Raids Against Bandits In Mariga Forest, Niger State (Graphic) by oli360(m): 12:17pm On Mar 05, 2022
This is very good from the @nigerian airforce. More grease to your elbow. Light them up wherever they are hibernating around our dear country NIGERIA!!!
Re: Devastating Air Raids Against Bandits In Mariga Forest, Niger State (Graphic) by Orangeburger: 12:19pm On Mar 05, 2022
NwaNimo1:
This looks staged......

Good news is actually a curse in your region, Ode.
Re: Devastating Air Raids Against Bandits In Mariga Forest, Niger State (Graphic) by Chubbyflaiva(m): 12:20pm On Mar 05, 2022
The insult to our intelligence is too much ko cheesy
NwaNimo1:
This looks staged......

Re: Devastating Air Raids Against Bandits In Mariga Forest, Niger State (Graphic) by Dshocker(m): 12:21pm On Mar 05, 2022
Roger3D:
Yes cos that's what airstrikes do. They cause fires that roast you to death. That's the point

I don't insult people on this forum,but your words are annoying and disrespectful to those men whom were killed and cooked up for the media.

This picture was staged,because there are people benefitting so much(billions in dollars) from insurgency.
Re: Devastating Air Raids Against Bandits In Mariga Forest, Niger State (Graphic) by prophetfire: 12:25pm On Mar 05, 2022
tutudesz:

There are different kind bomb and with different kind of damage.
Bwahahahahaaaaaaaa!!!!
Re: Devastating Air Raids Against Bandits In Mariga Forest, Niger State (Graphic) by NOwazobia: 12:26pm On Mar 05, 2022
Igbofam:

This comment shows why education is important. When they say an air raid it does not have to mean a bomb, it could also mean an assault chopper fitted with machine gun fire or even a light attack aircraft which decided to only utilize it's gun power rather than drop bombs

When you have petrol fueled bikes and vehicles getting hit by bullets expect a fire such as what burnt up everything and everyone in the pictures
and you have to bold the Foolishness you called defence for that poor scripted news...

We lack critical young men in this country, Nigeria will forever remain like this with people like you still swimming on the surface of sound thinking.
Re: Devastating Air Raids Against Bandits In Mariga Forest, Niger State (Graphic) by Krismas(m): 12:26pm On Mar 05, 2022
grin They were clearly shot. Fire cannot obliterate bullet wounds. Bullet went into the stomach here and came out of the stomach in the other direction, characteristically of AK47. Just follow the arrows.

Re: Devastating Air Raids Against Bandits In Mariga Forest, Niger State (Graphic) by pacespot(m): 12:27pm On Mar 05, 2022
NwaNimo1:
This looks staged......

What evidence are you looking for on an exploded bomb?
Re: Devastating Air Raids Against Bandits In Mariga Forest, Niger State (Graphic) by NdakoIb(m): 12:31pm On Mar 05, 2022
May their souls rest in Hell
Re: Devastating Air Raids Against Bandits In Mariga Forest, Niger State (Graphic) by slimthugchimee2(m): 12:33pm On Mar 05, 2022
gidgiddy:

That was exactly what I was thinking. If this picture is what the authorities say it is, it would mean that a group of bandits were meeting in this location with their motorcycles, and a fighter plane flew past, slow enough and low enough to score a direct hit, killing all , if not most of them.

That seems highly unlikely, it is a very difficult thing to achieve because in an open desert like this, the bandits are more likely to have heard or seen the fighter plane approaching at such low altitude to have scored such a direct hit

I think its most likely that the Nigerian Army captured some people, may be bandits, and their motorcycles. Then executed them, set the bodies and motorcycles alight to cover up the crime, and said it was a fighter plane that did it.

There is no way a low flying fighter plane could have approached a group of bandits in this way and they would carry on with their meeting, waiting to be incinerated. They would have run in different directions

They only way this could have been achieved is with a drone

Stop typing rubbish with full confidence and go and learn from the professionals

https:///battlefieldgroup01
Re: Devastating Air Raids Against Bandits In Mariga Forest, Niger State (Graphic) by Krismas(m): 12:34pm On Mar 05, 2022
Dshocker:

I don't insult people on this forum,but your words are annoying and disrespectful to those men whom were killed and cooked up for the media.

This picture was staged,because there are people benefitting so much(billions in dollars) from insurgency.
grin Yeah the scene was scripted. But nothing to show the victims were innocent. They cud be real bandits offered as burnt offerings to justify the investment in warplanes
Re: Devastating Air Raids Against Bandits In Mariga Forest, Niger State (Graphic) by bull67: 12:36pm On Mar 05, 2022
VAULTURES, TIME TO EAT SOME FRESH ROST MEAT. HE HE HE HE
Re: Devastating Air Raids Against Bandits In Mariga Forest, Niger State (Graphic) by Raylight2(m): 12:43pm On Mar 05, 2022
NwaNimo1:
This looks staged......

would you like to join the stage play? You'll play the role of those in dark grey lying on the floor roasted.

I know say you go like this kind stage play
Re: Devastating Air Raids Against Bandits In Mariga Forest, Niger State (Graphic) by Rawhumper(m): 12:46pm On Mar 05, 2022
Have they won the boko haram wars after
how many years?

When u talk about the north remember last
war,the Yoruba's, middle belt were the bulk
of the victorious Nigeria army after 3years of
war.

Believe me,a pure Hausa Fulani man has no
sense and can't fight with guns. Give me a rifle and leave 20 northerners with machine

guns,see how I mull them down.

If the Ibo's are left to face only the northerners squarely,with nobody on their
side,I guarantee u,in less than a month we
overun the whole north.

Was it by shouting and jumping over dead comrade,rushing that u win.

See what your COS and senior officers have achieved na in this book haram war,its the same officers that will lead you in war.

Abeg know that your people only have sense to rig elections and loot but no war skills.
No of fence but its the practical truth.

I can always defend what I say,I don't say anything out of hatred or tribalism.

ote author=Almaigaa post=110768693]

The North will always win. The North is presently better than before. Having fought several wars including war against Bokoharam. No pray for War, cause the North will go ruthless.[/quote]
Re: Devastating Air Raids Against Bandits In Mariga Forest, Niger State (Graphic) by tiegahpor: 12:47pm On Mar 05, 2022
Krismas:
grin Which bomb job will leave 3Okada standing?

Did you say 3 Okada

If you know nothing about Military warfare,just shut it Abeg!

All these local, backward children of traders..

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General / Owo: Residents Attack Hausa In Retaliation, Loot Shops / The Bayelsa Election: A Lesson For The Igbos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.