Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,628 members, 7,878,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 07:28 AM

Electronic Tattoo: Bill Gates Predicts Technology That Will Replace Smart Phones - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Electronic Tattoo: Bill Gates Predicts Technology That Will Replace Smart Phones (55110 Views)

Apple Vision Pro Will Replace All Mobile Phones / Smart Glasses Will Replace Smart Phones In 2020 [focals By North Smart Glass] / Bill Gates Switches To Android Phone, Dumps Windows Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Electronic Tattoo: Bill Gates Predicts Technology That Will Replace Smart Phones by leofab(f): 2:38pm On Mar 05, 2022
immortalcrown:
Abeg, when dem go do wetin go replace poverty and racism?
na sawdust Dey your own brain? Why don’t you come up with something ?
Re: Electronic Tattoo: Bill Gates Predicts Technology That Will Replace Smart Phones by dapadawee: 2:41pm On Mar 05, 2022
Hanks0000:
Watch how people will relate it with the mark of the best..
They said the same about Covid-19 vaccine and made Mr. Bill the villain.
You will wake up when its already too late
Re: Electronic Tattoo: Bill Gates Predicts Technology That Will Replace Smart Phones by jrusky(m): 2:43pm On Mar 05, 2022
immortalcrown:

Good question.

Bill has started again with his *Wotld Order* prophesy.
Re: Electronic Tattoo: Bill Gates Predicts Technology That Will Replace Smart Phones by leofab(f): 2:44pm On Mar 05, 2022
Mario1989:
NO SCREEN FOR PLAYING GAME!!!
SMART PHONE IS NOT ABOUT MAKING CALLS ALONE...
you will have to play the game in the mind.. just like VR games.. the devices will be Implemented in your brain…
Re: Electronic Tattoo: Bill Gates Predicts Technology That Will Replace Smart Phones by VEHINTOLAR: 2:49pm On Mar 05, 2022
666 !
Re: Electronic Tattoo: Bill Gates Predicts Technology That Will Replace Smart Phones by kamtamark(m): 2:52pm On Mar 05, 2022
On our way to become an alien
Re: Electronic Tattoo: Bill Gates Predicts Technology That Will Replace Smart Phones by Ochelyko1: 3:01pm On Mar 05, 2022
Abfinest007:
Pastor righteousness please come too think they've produce the mark of the beast

Do you understand the mark of the beast at all? This has nothing to do with the mark of the beast. If you understand what the seal of God is in that same revelation that speaks of the mark of the beast u will know what it means.
Re: Electronic Tattoo: Bill Gates Predicts Technology That Will Replace Smart Phones by jayJR(m): 3:12pm On Mar 05, 2022
Dumb dumb...... thankfully he'd be gone sometime soon
Re: Electronic Tattoo: Bill Gates Predicts Technology That Will Replace Smart Phones by edego2up(m): 3:33pm On Mar 05, 2022
I have been predicting and they're coming true but you won't care

Now all 4g nation and Western nation including all EU country will soon be destroyed

Africa esluding the Arabs will remain

Whatchout for my next update
Re: Electronic Tattoo: Bill Gates Predicts Technology That Will Replace Smart Phones by oshaosha2014(m): 3:47pm On Mar 05, 2022
Have you heard of holographic display?

Mario1989:
Re: Electronic Tattoo: Bill Gates Predicts Technology That Will Replace Smart Phones by The5DME(m): 3:53pm On Mar 05, 2022
musicwriter:

The bible didn't predict anything, rather so many things were said in the book, such that it makes the brain of believers constantly look for a connection in current events.

A good example is even in the book of Isaiah 44: 28. In that chapter, the Jews thought that king Cyrus of Persia was the messiah. Why? Because king Cyrus after defeating Babylon, set the Jews free from exile and returned them to their homeland in Judea/Jerusalem or environ. So, when they returned to Judea about 550 BC, they thought the messiah has come.

But, of course, they later realized no messiah came as their condition went from bad to worse. No messiah came in the past and no messiah is coming in the future because the promise of a messiah through Abraham is mythology but the brains of believers from generation to generation would continue looking for connection to something that doesn't exist.
Are people still waiting for a messiah? I thought Titus Flavius had already fulfilled the messiah's predictions of his second coming, which also makes him the messiah? angry
Re: Electronic Tattoo: Bill Gates Predicts Technology That Will Replace Smart Phones by Nobody: 4:17pm On Mar 05, 2022
dapadawee:

You will wake up when its already too late

Shuuuhhhhh...
I'm a Christian and I go to church regularly.
All I am saying is we don't have to attribute everything to the mark of the beast... You'd have gotten it before you even realise that you have...
Re: Electronic Tattoo: Bill Gates Predicts Technology That Will Replace Smart Phones by immortalcrown(m): 4:18pm On Mar 05, 2022
leofab:
na sawdust Dey your own brain? Why don’t you come up with something ?
Come up with something if your own brain is not filled with sawdust.
Re: Electronic Tattoo: Bill Gates Predicts Technology That Will Replace Smart Phones by MrPaul2: 4:20pm On Mar 05, 2022
kingslj:

COVID 19 did not go away ,It has serviced its purpose ,Just wait a bit.

The time we are in is .........
Yes, microchip that will make the tattoo work has been introduced in form of vaccine in millions of individuals already. My opinion though
Re: Electronic Tattoo: Bill Gates Predicts Technology That Will Replace Smart Phones by immortalcrown(m): 4:23pm On Mar 05, 2022
Benwallt:
Oga, get busy and change something.
Madam, do something to prove you are busier than I am.
Re: Electronic Tattoo: Bill Gates Predicts Technology That Will Replace Smart Phones by frog12: 4:37pm On Mar 05, 2022
666 the beast mark grin grin
Re: Electronic Tattoo: Bill Gates Predicts Technology That Will Replace Smart Phones by musicwriter(m): 4:50pm On Mar 05, 2022
The5DME:
Are people still waiting for a messiah? I thought Titus Flavius had already fulfilled the messiah's predictions of his second coming, which also makes him the messiah? angry

There you're!! If I could give you 1 million thumbs up I'll do that.

Rome reasoned that if the Jews could believe that Cyrus was the messiah, then they can believe anything. That's the reason they destroyed the Jewish temple by Titus Flavian in 70 AD, so that the Jews would be convinced that the messiah has come, since it's written in the Jewish holy book that the destruction of the temple would happen shortly before the coming of the messiah.

That's why Rome created Jesus as the fulfilment of the prophesy. And the idea became so successful that it would be used to enslave, not only the Jews but the whole of Europe and other lands.

Having said that, the historical Jews (non-Europeans and mostly blacks) realized the game and didn't buy the idea. The Persian empire wasn't as ruthless as others or maybe they didn't have the foresight because if they did, the messiah would've come from (Persia) Iran!!

1 Like

Re: Electronic Tattoo: Bill Gates Predicts Technology That Will Replace Smart Phones by jimmynauty: 4:57pm On Mar 05, 2022
Re: Electronic Tattoo: Bill Gates Predicts Technology That Will Replace Smart Phones by snt99: 5:04pm On Mar 05, 2022
We are in the beginning of the end...
Re: Electronic Tattoo: Bill Gates Predicts Technology That Will Replace Smart Phones by godliman: 5:12pm On Mar 05, 2022
This Antichrist guy no dey tire?
Re: Electronic Tattoo: Bill Gates Predicts Technology That Will Replace Smart Phones by ComeToJesus: 5:48pm On Mar 05, 2022
Faber:
grin mumu man way predict that the street of Africa will be littered with dead bodies cos of COVID 19

But God pass am, his wife come divorce am.

Re: Electronic Tattoo: Bill Gates Predicts Technology That Will Replace Smart Phones by ComeToJesus: 5:48pm On Mar 05, 2022
Faber:
grin mumu man way predict that the street of Africa will be littered with dead bodies cos of COVID 19

But God pass am, his wife come divorce am.
grin

Re: Electronic Tattoo: Bill Gates Predicts Technology That Will Replace Smart Phones by merits(m): 5:56pm On Mar 05, 2022
zoedew:
Not new. The Bible already said so. It is the forerunner to 666 the mark of the beast. Come to Jesus to escape the wrath to come.
Shut up, everything Jesus, Jesus and you nut did not have breakthrough till today.

Can you listen to yourself once again?they're talking about technology you are talking about bible,how did the two related?Mumu holy, holy whit zero technocrat idea.

Re: Electronic Tattoo: Bill Gates Predicts Technology That Will Replace Smart Phones by leofab(f): 5:57pm On Mar 05, 2022
immortalcrown:

Come up with something if your own brain is not filled with sawdust.
then keep quiet and watch; pessimist.. if the world is running by the dictate of your mental capabilities; we all we still be tying grass and jumping from one tree to another savaging for fruits.
Re: Electronic Tattoo: Bill Gates Predicts Technology That Will Replace Smart Phones by tweakdude1: 6:54pm On Mar 05, 2022
Mark of the beast is all i see

1 Like

Re: Electronic Tattoo: Bill Gates Predicts Technology That Will Replace Smart Phones by Success957: 7:00pm On Mar 05, 2022
zoedew:
Not new. The Bible already said so. It is the forerunner to 666 the mark of the beast. Come to Jesus to escape the wrath to come.
bro get sense
Re: Electronic Tattoo: Bill Gates Predicts Technology That Will Replace Smart Phones by immortalcrown(m): 7:50pm On Mar 05, 2022
leofab:
then keep quiet and watch; pessimist.. if the world is running by the dictate of your mental capabilities; we all we still be tying grass and jumping from one tree to another savaging for fruits.
You are yet to prove that your own brain is not filled with sawdust. You are yet to prove you are better than I. Mention your inventions to show you have higher mental capabilities.
Re: Electronic Tattoo: Bill Gates Predicts Technology That Will Replace Smart Phones by dontrulee: 7:59pm On Mar 05, 2022
Mario1989:

It will be an hologram screen.
Re: Electronic Tattoo: Bill Gates Predicts Technology That Will Replace Smart Phones by SeriouslySense(m): 8:02pm On Mar 05, 2022
I love science and tech, but sometimes trend with caution, i would not want to be tattooed with an ink that places a circuit on my skin, and it could send and receive all vital information about the conditions of the body (could be hacked, and makes a human seem like a product).

Also the goal is make biotechnology devices, that would also mean mixing humans with technology, just sounds alarming, sorry.
Re: Electronic Tattoo: Bill Gates Predicts Technology That Will Replace Smart Phones by Speaklove: 9:04pm On Mar 05, 2022
rowland545:
Ahhhh Righteousness will not like this....

End time mark of beast...foolish religious people using the smart phone that defies all odds to type rubbish about online.

Anyway its about time We see something new....but I'm sure my generation might not see this...this is d future....white men dreaming big African busy spreading religious bull crap

Time will tell who us foolish and isn't
Re: Electronic Tattoo: Bill Gates Predicts Technology That Will Replace Smart Phones by Oyinlomobambam(m): 9:06pm On Mar 05, 2022
zoedew:

Brain wiped buy white
Re: Electronic Tattoo: Bill Gates Predicts Technology That Will Replace Smart Phones by bewla(m): 9:24pm On Mar 05, 2022
immortalcrown:
the devil is in our mist

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Best Smartphone That Costs Less Than 25K / See Why “Aunty Esther” Is Trending / Samsung Note, Anyone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.