Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,299 members, 7,943,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 10:23 PM

Danfo Driver And Passenger Palaver - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Danfo Driver And Passenger Palaver (103 Views)

Akhigbe Nuel Odiase: Corper Dies After Falling From A Danfo In Lagos / Sensei Uche's Car Stops Danfo From Falling Off 3rd Mainland Bridge / Danfo Driver Smashes Head Of 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Danfo Driver And Passenger Palaver by jonili(m): 8:09am On Mar 05, 2022
If you live in Lagos State please once in a week check your me.n..tal health cos Lagos drivers and conductors will bring out the c.raz.e in you.

On my way to work this morning I entered a bus going to Freedom from Ijesha.

Me: Conductor I dey go Freedom.
Conductor: Enter with your N100 change.

We got to 2nd rainbow driver diverted and next he got to Fatgbems bus stop and entered as if he was going to Durbar. I told the conductor shey you remember say I dey go freedom he said yes that I should relax.

This man drove us around Mile 2 estate and ask passengers to come down that he wants to go back to oshodi.
I reminded Conductor that I was going to Freedom and he brought out N50 for me to come down and take whatever to my destination. I refused and there was nothing the driver didn't say to me, I just kept mute. Baba said he'll take me back to Oshodi since I'm very stubborn I said no problem.

When we got to 2nd Rainbow I told him to put me in a bus going to my destination but oga refused then I sighted Lastma in one korope(shuttle bus) and started shouting "ki.dn.appers kid .na.pp.ers" but our dear Lastma didn't answer me.

I was still shouting when a danfo with a soldier as the driver blocked our vehicle and agberos gathered him. Driver and conductor started explaining with slaps in between. They ordered them to give me money that will take me back to Freedom.

Conductor called me wi.t.ch and I accept am with my full chest.

When I got to work, I bought semo and bitterleaf soup to calm my nerves cos it's not easy to live in Lagos State.

Copied

(1) (Reply)

Professional Solicitors To Take Care Of Trademark Litigation & Personal Insolven / Congratulations To All Omo Oko Yoruba / Devops Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.