Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,195 members, 7,919,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 02:28 PM

What's The One Thing That Can Make You Call Off Your Wedding A Night To It? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The One Thing That Can Make You Call Off Your Wedding A Night To It? (533 Views)

Don't Deny Your Photographer Food At Your Wedding: A Nairalander's Experience / How I Slept With My Husband A Night Before Our Wedding.~ A Woman's Confession / Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The One Thing That Can Make You Call Off Your Wedding A Night To It? by jaelz(m): 9:01am On Mar 05, 2022
So I have always heard tales of couples calling off their wedding even a night to it, but I never really believed it until if happened to a close pal of mine who called off his wedding on the morning of the wedding because he found out his wife's womb was destroyed due to numerous abortions she had while living life in the university.

Well as for me the one thing that can make me call of my wedding a night to it is if I found out that she cheated on me with any of my best friends.

So guys / ladies wbat is the one thing that can make you can offf your wedding even on the morning of the wedding

Cc: Lalasticlala Prettythicksme Seun Onila Farano Mynd44 Lalasticlala
Re: What's The One Thing That Can Make You Call Off Your Wedding A Night To It? by Kdon2: 9:17am On Mar 05, 2022
jaelz:
So I have always heard tales of couples calling off their wedding even a night to it, but I never really believed it until if happened to a close pal of mine who called off his wedding on the morning of the wedding because he found out his wife's womb was destroyed due to numerous abortions she had while living life in the university.

Well as for me the one thing that can make me call of my wedding a night to it is if I found out that she cheated on me with any of my best friends.

So guys / ladies wbat is the one thing that can make you can offf your wedding even on the morning of the wedding

Cc: Lalasticlala Prettythicksme Seun Onila Farano Mynd44 Lalasticlala

Adultery
Re: What's The One Thing That Can Make You Call Off Your Wedding A Night To It? by Nobody: 9:19am On Mar 05, 2022
If he cheats...

If I'm nervous...

1 Like

Re: What's The One Thing That Can Make You Call Off Your Wedding A Night To It? by pretydiva(f): 9:27am On Mar 05, 2022
Lemme book space
Re: What's The One Thing That Can Make You Call Off Your Wedding A Night To It? by Goldbw122(m): 9:38am On Mar 05, 2022
If I found out that, everything was based on lies.. that means the ending of the romantic story will be lies too.
Re: What's The One Thing That Can Make You Call Off Your Wedding A Night To It? by paulolee(m): 10:19am On Mar 05, 2022
if she gat a serious bestie or ex she cnt get away with, if she's wombless, if she lies too much n if she is still keeping unserious unmarried friends dt are into runs..
Re: What's The One Thing That Can Make You Call Off Your Wedding A Night To It? by KiNg0G: 11:26am On Mar 05, 2022
paulolee:
if she gat a serious bestie or ex she cnt get away with, if she's wombless, if she lies too much n if she is still keeping unserious unmarried friends dt are into runs..
why would you wait a night after spending money on preparations to call of this thing that could have been done the first week of the relationship
Re: What's The One Thing That Can Make You Call Off Your Wedding A Night To It? by jawalis(m): 11:40am On Mar 05, 2022
If Denique says yes to me that night.
The wedding will be canceled.
Re: What's The One Thing That Can Make You Call Off Your Wedding A Night To It? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Mar 05, 2022
paulolee:
Things you should have known at initial stage of the friendship
Re: What's The One Thing That Can Make You Call Off Your Wedding A Night To It? by cutecommend: 12:43pm On Mar 05, 2022
A
Re: What's The One Thing That Can Make You Call Off Your Wedding A Night To It? by paulolee(m): 4:11pm On Mar 05, 2022
SmellySperm:

Things you should have known at initial stage of the friendship
not all cases o....desperation to get married don lead girls to living a life of denial n pretense..

(1) (Reply)

What Was Your Childhood Dream / How To Get Married Before 30? / Let Her Rest!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.