Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,302 members, 7,881,110 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:40 PM

I’ll Hand Over To Smartest Politician After I Rule For Eight Years, – Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Hand Over To Smartest Politician After I Rule For Eight Years, – Tinubu (1786 Views)

Wike: I’ll Hand Over Properly To My Successor / Tinubu: After Eight Years, I’ll Hand Over To The Smartest Politician / Atiku: I’ll Hand Over To Younger Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’ll Hand Over To Smartest Politician After I Rule For Eight Years, – Tinubu by PressMyButton: 2:31pm On Mar 05, 2022
Jennyclay:
I'm still better than you, who have big brain but don't know what you want for your country. I don't blame you.

Well, I'm not surprised, this was how you people packaged Buhari.

How much infrastructural and economic gains did PDP bring to your door step?. I'd rather not bother you with too many questions you're incapable of answering. You most likely was feeding off your mother's breast the last 12-16 years of PDP, you just might be only old enough to have witnessed the last 4years of PDP. Have a sit down with someone who has been around as far as the 16 wasteful years of PDP and let him unlearn the fetish propaganda that has eaten deep into the recesses of your soul.
Lack of open-mindedness and proclivity for hate has made a lot of shallow minds like you, balls deep in sheer ignorance.
Re: I’ll Hand Over To Smartest Politician After I Rule For Eight Years, – Tinubu by Jennyclay(f): 2:39pm On Mar 05, 2022
PressMyButton:

How much infrastructural and economic gains did PDP bring to your door step?. I'd rather not bother you with too many questions you're incapable of answering. You most likely was feeding off your mother's breast the last 12-16 years of PDP, you just might be only old enough to have witnessed the last 4years of PDP. Have a sit down with someone who has been around as far as the 16 wasteful years of PDP and let him unlearn the fetish propaganda that has eaten deep into the recesses of your soul.
Lack of open-mindedness and proclivity for hate has made a lot of shallow minds like you, balls deep in sheer ignorance.
Since you don't know how to use your big brain if you even have one to begin with, I will come down to your level and explain in a way your slow brain can comprehend.

I'm a supporter of any useless party, just bring out an healthy preferred candidate suitable for the job and stop recycling old cargos.

Don't won't me again if you don't Wanna see the other side of me.
Re: I’ll Hand Over To Smartest Politician After I Rule For Eight Years, – Tinubu by PressMyButton: 3:01pm On Mar 05, 2022
Jennyclay:
Since you don't know how to use your big brain if you even have one to begin with, I will come down to your level and explain in a way your slow brain can comprehend.

I'm a supporter of any useless party, just bring out an healthy preferred candidate suitable for the job and stop recycling old cargos.

Don't won't me again if you don't Wanna see the other side of me.
I tried my hardest to decipher what your little prickly brain was scribbling but I couldn't. I was right about you lacking the intellectual capacity to discuss politics. I'd be looking forward to seeing you on Romance section exchanging banters about sex and men.
Re: I’ll Hand Over To Smartest Politician After I Rule For Eight Years, – Tinubu by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 3:04pm On Mar 05, 2022
God anybody that's have good intentions for the masses is all we want....he set a good blueprint for Lagos,if he's fit and healthy enough,nothing bad in ruling,but if you're not healthy please let's someone else that will good enter
Re: I’ll Hand Over To Smartest Politician After I Rule For Eight Years, – Tinubu by Jennyclay(f): 3:08pm On Mar 05, 2022
PressMyButton:

I tried my hardest to decipher what your little prickly brain was scribbling but I couldn't. I was right about you lacking the intellectual capacity to discuss politics. It'd be looking forward to seeing you on Romance section exchanging banters about sex and men.
Common sense should have told you that I omitted "not" and "you" in my statement.

Nevertheless, if you quote me again, then you're a bastard.

Non-entity like you.
Re: I’ll Hand Over To Smartest Politician After I Rule For Eight Years, – Tinubu by PressMyButton: 3:23pm On Mar 05, 2022
Jennyclay:
Common sense should have told you that I omitted "not" and "you" in my statement.

Nevertheless, if you quote me again, then you're a bastard.

Non-entity like you.
Jenny, I feel so sorry for you. If anything at all, you lack the littlest sense of understanding, worse of all, you're unamenable to corrections. Your future is bleak, Jenny.
Re: I’ll Hand Over To Smartest Politician After I Rule For Eight Years, – Tinubu by SarkinYarki: 3:25pm On Mar 05, 2022
Gerrat
Re: I’ll Hand Over To Smartest Politician After I Rule For Eight Years, – Tinubu by jyz200(m): 3:26pm On Mar 05, 2022
Linx1234:
National Leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, has revealed that when elected as president in 2023, he will definitely rule for eight years.

The former Governor of Lagos State who is a presidential aspirant on the platform of the APC, stated that after he might have ruled for two terms, he will hand over to a smart politician with the largest number of followers.

The foremost APC chieftain said this in Akure, the Ondo State capital on Friday night during his presidential consultations with traditional rulers in the state.

The former Lagos State Governor maintained that if he becomes the president in 2023, he will turn around the country for good.

While lamenting that Nigeria was yet to attain her greatness, Tinubu stated that ......... https://janefblog.com/ill-hand-over-to-smartest-politician-after-i-rule-for-eight-years-tinubu-reveals/
Ok baba
Re: I’ll Hand Over To Smartest Politician After I Rule For Eight Years, – Tinubu by Jennyclay(f): 3:28pm On Mar 05, 2022
PressMyButton:

Jenny, I feel so sorry for you. If anything at all, you lack the littlest sense of understanding, worse of all, you're unamenable to corrections. Your future is bleak, Jenny.
Feel sorry for your own miserable LIFE!!
Re: I’ll Hand Over To Smartest Politician After I Rule For Eight Years, – Tinubu by AlexanderGra8: 3:30pm On Mar 05, 2022
Tinubu should rest, the coast is not clear for him again.
Re: I’ll Hand Over To Smartest Politician After I Rule For Eight Years, – Tinubu by PressMyButton: 3:40pm On Mar 05, 2022
Jennyclay:
Feel sorry for your own miserable LIFE!!
Kid, better not put your life in danger. Don't make mama cry.
Re: I’ll Hand Over To Smartest Politician After I Rule For Eight Years, – Tinubu by Jennyclay(f): 3:41pm On Mar 05, 2022
PressMyButton:

Kid, better not put your life in danger. Don't make mama cry.
com'on get out of my mention!!

Nonsense!!
Re: I’ll Hand Over To Smartest Politician After I Rule For Eight Years, – Tinubu by PressMyButton: 3:58pm On Mar 05, 2022
Jennyclay:
com'on get out of my mention!!

Nonsense!!
You're talking to the oldest person in your family. You're obviously a product of parental failure.
ill mannered kid.
Re: I’ll Hand Over To Smartest Politician After I Rule For Eight Years, – Tinubu by Jennyclay(f): 4:04pm On Mar 05, 2022
PressMyButton:

You're talking to the oldest person in your family. You're obviously a product of parental failure.
ill mannered kid.
Sir, you're suffering from schizophrenia. Please follow up your drugs description properly and don't skip any.

Like Buhari like you. Failures!!!! Failed man.
You're such a loser!!
Re: I’ll Hand Over To Smartest Politician After I Rule For Eight Years, – Tinubu by olympianares: 4:07pm On Mar 05, 2022
jowhyte:
Many have failed to realize that Tinubu is a huge force to reckon with in this coming elections.

I don’t like him because is one those very corrupt politicians who still believe in the old ways of playing politics of god-fatherism.

But the reality is that should he win the presidential primary from any of the top two largest and well grounded political parties in Nigeria, he will use his enormous questionable wealth, large networks of friends, political and business ally, those he has render business and political Favour for across the country and world at large to prosecute the elections.

Winning elections in Nigeria is hard and require a lot which is chiefly money and that he has en-mass by crook over the years being the d’facto governor of Lagos till date.

Again, Tinubu will undoubtedly perform well unlike this colossal disaster illiterate currently in Aso Rock. although Tinubu is gonna loots and also enrich his cronies but he will certainly take Nigeria some positive steps forward judging by his antecedents.
I see what you are trying to do here..

Re: I’ll Hand Over To Smartest Politician After I Rule For Eight Years, – Tinubu by Tingotoe: 4:11pm On Mar 05, 2022
God forbid bad thing. If this man becomes president you can kiss Nigeria goodbye
Re: I’ll Hand Over To Smartest Politician After I Rule For Eight Years, – Tinubu by PressMyButton: 4:15pm On Mar 05, 2022
Jennyclay:
Sir, you're suffering from schizophrenia. Please follow up your drugs description properly and don't skip any.

Like Buhari like you. Failures!!!! Failed man.
You're such a loser!!
Like Buhari?.. It is my hope that fortune will take me up the highest pinnacle as it was to Buhari. Then will I employ your Dad to clean my shoes in Aso rock and you, Jenny to feed my dogs.
Re: I’ll Hand Over To Smartest Politician After I Rule For Eight Years, – Tinubu by Boss469(m): 5:13pm On Mar 05, 2022
This man think say Nigeria na lagos angry

Re: I’ll Hand Over To Smartest Politician After I Rule For Eight Years, – Tinubu by marsman: 5:22pm On Mar 05, 2022
It will be okay guys smiley

Re: I’ll Hand Over To Smartest Politician After I Rule For Eight Years, – Tinubu by delpee(f): 6:08pm On Mar 05, 2022
This thread is amusing.. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: APC Governors Rejected Tinubu's Invitiation Before Inviting Him - Sources / Muslim/Muslim Ticket. Man resign from APC, destroy APC Building in Rivers / Photos From LP Presidential Campaign Mega Rally In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.