Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,515 members, 7,917,617 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 11:28 AM

Ways To Avoid Problems With Your In-laws - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ways To Avoid Problems With Your In-laws (325 Views)

What Should I Buy For My Potential In-laws / Problems With Handsome Guys / Reactions As Man "Returns" His Wife To In Laws Because Of Her Wide Private Part (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ways To Avoid Problems With Your In-laws by LoveUdie: 1:18pm On Mar 05, 2022
1.Be close to your spouse. Both of you should agree on how to relate with your in-laws. In-law relationships are so delicate. You need wisdom to relate with them and have a blissful relationship with their son/daughter.

2.Don't visit your spouse's family without his/ her approval. He knows them more than you do. All the secret visit, gifts and bribe may backfire one day.

3.Relate with your in-laws the way your spouse advise you to relate with them. They understand their parents and siblings better. One woman lamented she advised her husband not to be too close to her siblings, he took her advise with a pinch of salt and got extremely close to her siblings, he died an untimely death shortly after. The woman claimed her siblings killed her husband so he won't inherit the property due to her that her deceased father left for her as the first born. Take to simple warning. If your partner warns you consistently against his family, be very careful. There is fire on the mountain!

4. Do not advise your spouse to be close to any family member they don't want to be close to. He or she knows what they are seeing or experiencing. They may not give you the details to save their family name. Get the hint and swallow your advice.

5. You and your spouse should be transparently honest with each other and act as one. Don't say A when your spouse is telling your in-laws B, always agree.

6. As a wife, respect your husband before his people. Don't call him names, shout at him and treat him like a slave in front of his people.

7. As a husband, show your wife love, respect and honour in front of your people, they will treat her the way you do. The way you present your wife is the way your people will address her.

8. Do not report each other to your in-laws, seek counsel from godly counsellors instead. Families are prone to take side with their son/daughter either in your presence or absence. Blood is thicker than water.

9. Agree on the amount of money to send to your parents monthly.

11. Respect, honour and have regard for your in-laws.

12. Encourage your spouse to help their people when the need arises but if they don't want to, please, don't push it, they have their reasons.

13. Take care of your spouse and children first before taking care of in-laws. Don't starve your children, go into debt, owe rents and school fees because you want to take care of your parents and siblings.

14. Respect your brothers and sisters-in -law.

15. Pray for wisdom on how to handle your in-laws.

You don't have to encounter problems and conflicts with your in-laws. As long as you walk in wisdom, you can enjoy heaven on earth in your marriage and have excellent relationships with your in-laws so that.... https://www.allsinglesandmarried.com
Re: Ways To Avoid Problems With Your In-laws by YeyeGbami: 1:27pm On Mar 05, 2022
Wahalur. Just be yourself and respect yourself

Before marriage you will see them running up and down visiting the in law like say no o. Even secret visits. Once them enter house finish....

As in law person sef need to respect him or herself
Re: Ways To Avoid Problems With Your In-laws by Bluezy13(m): 1:35pm On Mar 05, 2022
My prospective in-laws should know I don't like attention. My actions before getting married to their daughter will tell them that.

As for the poster directly above me; although I have the urge to call his post "yeye" as his pseudonym implies, yet I don't think I have the gift of understanding his kind of write-up.
Re: Ways To Avoid Problems With Your In-laws by Goldbw122(m): 1:40pm On Mar 05, 2022
World For the wise, that want to be wiser
Re: Ways To Avoid Problems With Your In-laws by rickpat(m): 1:44pm On Mar 05, 2022
I will keep saying it. ...

A WOMAN THAT HER HUSBAND LOVES ALOT AND HIS FAMILY DOESN'T LIKE HER,HAS ONLY 10% PROBLEM.

A WOMAN THAT THE HUSBAND DOESN'T LOVE ANYMORE OR NEVER LOVED HER AND HIS FAMILY LOVES HER,SHE HAS 90% PROBLEM.

IF A MAN DOESN'T LOVE YOU,HIS FAMILY CAN'T SAVE YOU OR MAKE HIM LOVE YOU... YOUR MARRIAGE AND LIFE WILL BE HELL.

IF THE MAN LOVES YOU,HE WOULD PROTECT YOU AND YOU ONLY WORRY ABOUT THE "ONCE IN A WHILE MOMENT" YOU SEE HIS FAMILY...

LADIES FOCUS MORE ON YOUR MAN..MOST FAMILIES THAT WOULD BE FORMING LOVE FOR YOU IS ONLY DISTRACTING YOU FROM SEEING THE FLAWS AND THE MONSTER IN THEIR SON.

BE CAREFUL WHEN BELIEVING THE SAYING THAT YOU DON'T ONLY MARRY A MAN BUT MARRY HIS ENTIRE FAMILY...BE WISE O..IS IT EVEN POSSIBLE TO MARRY HIS WHOLE FAMILY MEMBERS.. EVERYONE CAN'T LIKE YOU!!...LOL...MY OPINIONS

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of A Female Friend / Your Honest Opinion / How To Give Women Money...and Maintain Respect.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.