Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,273 members, 7,881,034 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:16 AM

You’ve Been Sleeping With My Husband Since– Kazim Adeot's Wife To Mercy Aigbe - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You’ve Been Sleeping With My Husband Since– Kazim Adeot's Wife To Mercy Aigbe (228 Views)

Mercy Aigbe Reveals Kazim Adeoti, Her New Lover (Photos) / Lanre Gentry Responds To Mercy Aigbe's Father's Day Post / Maryiam Elisha Rikaotobyme Who Gave Bride's Dress To Mercy Aigbe Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You’ve Been Sleeping With My Husband Since– Kazim Adeot's Wife To Mercy Aigbe by gbenatom(m): 3:59pm On Mar 05, 2022
Oluwafunsho Asiwaju, the first wife of Ibaka TV owner and Mercy Aigbe’s husband, Kazim Adeoti, has lambasted the new couple in a lengthy post she shared on Instagram.

Her post is in reaction to the recent interview the actress and her new husband granted to Media Room Hub, where they debunked claims of Mercy being friends with Kazim’s estranged wife.
Kazim had stated that the actress didn’t snatch him from his first wife as he is a full-grown man. He further added that he is a Muslim and his religion permits him to marry more than one wife.

Reacting, Oluwafunsho who has made it clear that she wants to divorce her husband over his marriage to Mercy, slammed the couple for making bogus claims in the interview.
According to her, she was friends with Mercy and she was the one that introduced her to Kazim, but she repaid her good gesture by sleeping with her husband.
She also claimed that Mercy has been having intimate relations with her husband since her now 11-year-old son with Lanre Gentry was 5-months-old.

Read her full post below,
https://bennyflix.com.ng/youve-been-sleeping-with-my-husband-since-your-son-was-only-5-months-kazim-adeotis-first-wife-calls-out-mercy-aigbe/

Re: You’ve Been Sleeping With My Husband Since– Kazim Adeot's Wife To Mercy Aigbe by Ecos(m): 4:00pm On Mar 05, 2022
grin Ashiiii
Re: You’ve Been Sleeping With My Husband Since– Kazim Adeot's Wife To Mercy Aigbe by alphaNomega: 4:27pm On Mar 05, 2022
Any woman that supports Mercy Aigbe one this will have her husband take another wife!
Re: You’ve Been Sleeping With My Husband Since– Kazim Adeot's Wife To Mercy Aigbe by donbachi(m): 4:37pm On Mar 05, 2022
Husband snatching is now a retirement benefit of many naija women.

(1) (Reply)

Nikello Celebrate His Birthday Today / Bbmzans 2022 Biggie Cheat Nthabi Evicted To Safe Others See What Happened =video / LG Electronics Celebrates Women On International Women’s Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.