Stats: 3,168,853 members, 7,872,845 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:51 PM

Iran, U.S. Close To Reviving Iranian Nuclear Deal ( Pix, Video) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iran, U.S. Close To Reviving Iranian Nuclear Deal ( Pix, Video) (17226 Views)

EU Rejects Any US Attempt To Invoke Iran Nuclear Deal / Obama’s Reaction To Donald Trump Pulling Out Of The Iranian Nuclear Deal / BREAKING!!..Trump Pulls Out Of Nuclear Deal With Iran (2) (3) (4)

Re: Iran, U.S. Close To Reviving Iranian Nuclear Deal ( Pix, Video) by MOTOPARK: 5:20pm On Mar 05, 2022
Prosperous111:
US this US that angry

Is US the landlord of this Earth?

So when we started developing a nuclear weapons in Nigeria US go tell us say make we no do am? embarassed
i tire oh ,Us has placed her as the demigod on planet earth.
Re: Iran, U.S. Close To Reviving Iranian Nuclear Deal ( Pix, Video) by DukeNija(m): 5:20pm On Mar 05, 2022
MangekyoAlt:
Stupid USA grin They are now begging Iran to halt their plans of building Nuclear weapons. grin If this was 10 years ago, they would've been threatening Iran with sanctions, and not trying to reason or dialogue with them. undecided
But since Trump had meted all the sanctions he and all foolish Americans could think of on iran, including cutting them from SWIFT, they no longer have any leverage over Iran. The only thing they can actually do to stop Iran from building Nukes is to invade them or dialogue with them. NOTE: Iran before being slapped with sanctions by the west NEVER contemplated anything about building Nukes. After the sanctions, their economy survived, they now started their nuke program, angering the west. But the west can't really do much anymore since they've unleashed all the sanctions in their arsenal on them.

Imagine you're in your father's house. You're a party lover. But each time you want to go to a party, maybe at a club, your father Threatens you that if you do, he will take the phone he bought for you, all the clothes, kick you away from his house (disowning you).

One day, you go to a party, hoping he wouldn't find out. You happened to be wrong. He got to know, somehow, and carried out all the threats he's been making. He took away all the things he bought for you and kicked you away.
You sufferred but somehow survived with the help of a friend. You now own your own house.

If let's say one day, a friend of yours invites you to a party, would you say..... "I will not go because my dad threatened me before that he'll kick me out of his house the moment he sees you in any party?" The answer is no. Your dad carried out all his threats on you already. He no longer has any leverage over you anymore. If someday he even sees you coming out of a night club, I doubt if he'll be able to do anything since there's nothing he can do to you again. We'll why I'm I saying this?

Boris Johnson while speaking for the west, immediately after Russia invaded Ukraine, bragged openly that they will cripple the economy of the Russian federation. They are trying their best now to make it happen. But the thing is, If Russia actually manages to survive this colossal sanctions that the west AKA the U.S. and lapdog have meted on her which I know they will with the help of china, THEN IT IS FINISHED!
The west will no longer have any leverage on Russia. They will have nothing that they will be able to use to threaten russia again if russia decides to do anything that is severely against their interest.
The west seem to be enjoying sanctioning russia now, I hope they don't end up regretting it in the future when the bear comes for the coconut heads

Iran desperately needs the billions from the deal and are eager to sign the final papers. Hate the west all you can but they’re the only people standing up for the free world. You think Russia and China care if Iran is armed with Nukes? Lol.
What else do you expect the west to do in order to halt Putin’s marauding quest? Sit back and watch? Russia cannot circumvent the sanctions, even with the aid of China. The Russian economy is on a free fall.

Re: Iran, U.S. Close To Reviving Iranian Nuclear Deal ( Pix, Video) by TenQ: 5:20pm On Mar 05, 2022
USA: the unrighteous Judge presiding over the righteousness of others.

One single day, Babylon will implode and the whole world will wonder how the mighty fell so suddenly.
Re: Iran, U.S. Close To Reviving Iranian Nuclear Deal ( Pix, Video) by maasoap(m): 5:21pm On Mar 05, 2022
That's good. The madman sent that deal backward at least 20 years.
Re: Iran, U.S. Close To Reviving Iranian Nuclear Deal ( Pix, Video) by OkCornel(m): 5:21pm On Mar 05, 2022
Other scriptural references to ponder on;
Re: Iran, U.S. Close To Reviving Iranian Nuclear Deal ( Pix, Video) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Mar 05, 2022
Righteousness2:
Fasten your Seat belts Folks! A New global Crisis is Looming!!

Israel PM says they will Not let Iran get a Nuke under any Circumstances. Israel will be Forced to act.

Bible Prophecies are warming up to unfold right in Front of our eyes.
Isaiah 17:1,14 where Damascus will be Destroyed in a single Night.

In this Prophecy , Jeremiah says Iran will suffer the fate of a broken bow. Which could imply that Iran Revolutionary guard will be unable to launch scores of its Missiles at its Enemies.

Additionally, Jeremiah declared that Iran will be struck at the Foremost place of its Might, which Today could infer an attack on its Nuclear Program.

One of the Most strategic and Vulnerable Nuclear target today is the " Busher Nuclear reactor" located in the Heart of ancient Elam.

We are residing right in Biblical Prophecies.The Signs of the times are Everywhere! Let no one Confuse or Distract or Deceive you! These are Endtimes!
The Coming of JESUS is NEARHERE! The RAPTURE can Happen anymoment!

Every Generation think that they are the chosen ones.... that there is something super special about them, that all the prophesies will be fulfilled in their time. You know when the roman empire fell in 395 AD, fanatics like you used these same scare tactics to make themselves feel important. They believe the new world order is here and satan and his minions are about to run amok on earth. you are a repeating an a old story. your words of knowing that Jesus is on his way, doesn't t that contradict the bible's teaching that He will come like a thief in the night. that no one knows except the father in heaven. so @Righteousness2 do you claim to know what Jesus himself clearly said that ONLY the father knows. guy read your bible. stop watching 700 club and scaring yourself and your fellow dummies.

Re: Iran, U.S. Close To Reviving Iranian Nuclear Deal ( Pix, Video) by ken6488(m): 5:24pm On Mar 05, 2022
MangekyoAlt:
Stupid USA grin They are now begging Iran to halt their plans of building Nuclear weapons. grin If this was 10 years ago, they would've been threatening Iran with sanctions, and not trying to reason or dialogue with them. undecided
But since Trump had meted all the sanctions he and all foolish Americans could think of on iran, including cutting them from SWIFT, they no longer have any leverage over Iran. The only thing they can actually do to stop Iran from building Nukes is to invade them or dialogue with them. NOTE: Iran before being slapped with sanctions by the west NEVER contemplated anything about building Nukes. After the sanctions, their economy survived, they now started their nuke program, angering the west. But the west can't really do much anymore since they've unleashed all the sanctions in their arsenal on them.

Imagine you're in your father's house. You're a party lover. But each time you want to go to a party, maybe at a club, your father Threatens you that if you do, he will take the phone he bought for you, all the clothes, kick you away from his house (disowning you).

One day, you go to a party, hoping he wouldn't find out. You happened to be wrong. He got to know, somehow, and carried out all the threats he's been making. He took away all the things he bought for you and kicked you away.
You sufferred but somehow survived with the help of a friend. You now own your own house.

If let's say one day, a friend of yours invites you to a party, would you say..... "I will not go because my dad threatened me before that he'll kick me out of his house the moment he sees you in any party?" The answer is no. Your dad carried out all his threats on you already. He no longer has any leverage over you anymore. If someday he even sees you coming out of a night club, I doubt if he'll be able to do anything since there's nothing he can do to you again. We'll why I'm I saying this?

Boris Johnson while speaking for the west, immediately after Russia invaded Ukraine, bragged openly that they will cripple the economy of the Russian federation. They are trying their best now to make it happen. But the thing is, If Russia actually manages to survive this colossal sanctions that the west AKA the U.S. and lapdog have meted on her which I know they will with the help of china, THEN IT IS FINISHED!
The west will no longer have any leverage on Russia. They will have nothing that they will be able to use to threaten russia again if russia decides to do anything that is severely against their interest.
The west seem to be enjoying sanctioning russia now, I hope they don't end up regretting it in the future when the bear comes for their coconut heads. Bunch of murthafuckers
They will regret when Russia becomes sanctions proof

Re: Iran, U.S. Close To Reviving Iranian Nuclear Deal ( Pix, Video) by Dybala11(m): 5:29pm On Mar 05, 2022
Prosperous111:
US this US that angry

Is US the landlord of this Earth?

So when we started developing a nuclear weapons in Nigeria US go tell us say make we no do am? embarassed
What do you think will happen when nukes become accessible to all countries in the world??
Imagine the likes of Boko Haram ceasing nuclear weapons from the Nigeria Army. Your comment no bam at all. grin

Re: Iran, U.S. Close To Reviving Iranian Nuclear Deal ( Pix, Video) by planetx: 5:29pm On Mar 05, 2022
This Americans are nothing but snakes. All of a sudden they are now romancing the Iranians because they need a replacement of Russian crude, they never have permanent friends always swinging back and forth based on their interests.

Re: Iran, U.S. Close To Reviving Iranian Nuclear Deal ( Pix, Video) by Czario: 5:32pm On Mar 05, 2022
OkCornel:

Great to know the narrative has changed to global crisis smiley

End time matter is still far away smiley

U donminnit
Re: Iran, U.S. Close To Reviving Iranian Nuclear Deal ( Pix, Video) by Babaken(m): 5:32pm On Mar 05, 2022
DroppingLiquid:
Israel will never agree lmao grin
Joe B na push and start like bubu of africa.

Re: Iran, U.S. Close To Reviving Iranian Nuclear Deal ( Pix, Video) by Benny6944: 5:38pm On Mar 05, 2022
MangekyoAlt:

The west seem to be enjoying sanctioning russia now, I hope they don't end up regretting it in the future when the bear comes for their coconut heads. Bunch of murthafuckers

you have concluded your speech with nonsense. You think Russia are rich today without the west? Before Russia would escape this, Putin is already dead.

Re: Iran, U.S. Close To Reviving Iranian Nuclear Deal ( Pix, Video) by dryakson(m): 5:44pm On Mar 05, 2022
MangekyoAlt:

U made me understand this sanctioning of a thing and US hypocrisy better.
God bless u

Re: Iran, U.S. Close To Reviving Iranian Nuclear Deal ( Pix, Video) by wink2015(m): 5:45pm On Mar 05, 2022
NIGERIA SHOULD ALSO SEEK NUCLEAR POWER FOR ELECTRICITY GENERATION.

Re: Iran, U.S. Close To Reviving Iranian Nuclear Deal ( Pix, Video) by APOSTLECHUMA: 5:51pm On Mar 05, 2022
LAST THING ISRAEL WILL DO, IS TO ACCEPT A NUCLEAR THRESHOLD IRAN, ALL THEIR NUCLEAR WAR HEADS ARE POINTED TOWARDS IRAN

Re: Iran, U.S. Close To Reviving Iranian Nuclear Deal ( Pix, Video) by OkCornel(m): 5:53pm On Mar 05, 2022
Czario:

U donminnit

Yup, end time’s still far away…
Re: Iran, U.S. Close To Reviving Iranian Nuclear Deal ( Pix, Video) by goodheart01: 5:54pm On Mar 05, 2022
MangekyoAlt:

Stop writing long unnecessary epistles, because u were denied a US visa.

The US halting the Iranian nuclear program was a good thing. If an AK -47 and other explosive devices can become a daily weapon of attack for terrorist Muslims, imagine what could happen when they posses nuclear weapons??

No sensible person will trust a Muslim radical with nuclear power

Re: Iran, U.S. Close To Reviving Iranian Nuclear Deal ( Pix, Video) by CoronaVirusPro: 5:56pm On Mar 05, 2022
MangekyoAlt:

Who read this gibberish should please summarize.

Re: Iran, U.S. Close To Reviving Iranian Nuclear Deal ( Pix, Video) by Jeromejnr(m): 5:57pm On Mar 05, 2022
OkCornel:

Yup, end time’s still far away…

Is that what you're using to console yourself?
Re: Iran, U.S. Close To Reviving Iranian Nuclear Deal ( Pix, Video) by A305: 5:58pm On Mar 05, 2022
The US needs allies in the middle East. Especially now that most middle Easter are Pro-Putin — and what they have in common is oil and communism.
Re: Iran, U.S. Close To Reviving Iranian Nuclear Deal ( Pix, Video) by OkCornel(m): 5:59pm On Mar 05, 2022
Jeromejnr:

Is that what you're using to console yourself?

Console as how? I’m just addressing the needless anxiety and alarms.

And If it’s about the problems in this world, e no dey finish. Tougher times lie ahead as far as global economy and politics is concerned.
Re: Iran, U.S. Close To Reviving Iranian Nuclear Deal ( Pix, Video) by gambojimeta: 6:01pm On Mar 05, 2022
Russia can go and drink it's oil

Re: Iran, U.S. Close To Reviving Iranian Nuclear Deal ( Pix, Video) by gambojimeta: 6:04pm On Mar 05, 2022
Ooni:
Democrats are terrible with foreign policy.
They already started a conflict in Eastern Europe and want to start a fresh one in the middle east. Israel is your biggest ally in the middle east but you empower her arch enemy and still want her to join you against Russia (who she needs to defend her Syrian border)

No wonder Israel has stayed neutral in the Ukrainian conflict.
Yeah because George Bush was a democrat.
Re: Iran, U.S. Close To Reviving Iranian Nuclear Deal ( Pix, Video) by gambojimeta: 6:06pm On Mar 05, 2022
planetx:
This Americans are nothing but snakes. All of a sudden they are now romancing the Iranians because they need a replacement of Russian crude, they never have permanent friends always swinging back and forth based on their interests.
It was already in the works before Russia's invasion of Ukraine.

Putin just sped the process up. Same way Putin has ended up uniting Europe and North America while tanking the Russian emerging economy at the same time. A case of shooting himself in the foot grin

Re: Iran, U.S. Close To Reviving Iranian Nuclear Deal ( Pix, Video) by blacq2009(m): 6:07pm On Mar 05, 2022
Righteousness2:

Israel PM says they will Not let Iran get a Nuke under any Circumstances. Israel will be Forced to act.

Politician in a pastor's clothing. Must you politicize the holy book always?

In this Prophecy , Jeremiah says Iran will suffer the fate of a broken bow. Which could imply that Iran Revolutionary guard will be unable to launch scores of its Missiles at its Enemies.

Additionally, Jeremiah declared that Iran will be struck at the Foremost place of its Might, which Today could infer an attack on its Nuclear Program.

One of the Most strategic and Vulnerable Nuclear target today is the " Busher Nuclear reactor" located in the Heart of ancient Elam.

We are residing right in Biblical Prophecies.The Signs of the times are Everywhere! Let no one Confuse or Distract or Deceive you! These are Endtimes!
Re: Iran, U.S. Close To Reviving Iranian Nuclear Deal ( Pix, Video) by blacq2009(m): 6:08pm On Mar 05, 2022
Righteousness2:

Politician in a pastor's clothing. Must you politicize the holy book always?
Re: Iran, U.S. Close To Reviving Iranian Nuclear Deal ( Pix, Video) by blacq2009(m): 6:09pm On Mar 05, 2022
Prosperous111:
When Rightousnes2 comment him end time preaching abeg tag me oh grin
He has,already.
Re: Iran, U.S. Close To Reviving Iranian Nuclear Deal ( Pix, Video) by Eneye4me: 6:09pm On Mar 05, 2022
goodheart01:

Stop writing long unnecessary epistles, because u were denied a US visa.

The US halting the Iranian nuclear program was a good thing. If an AK -47 and other explosive devices can become a daily weapon of attack for terrorist Muslims, imagine what could happen when they posses nuclear weapons??

No sensible person will trust a Muslim radical with nuclear power
Only Christains terrorist has used nuc on innocent people and still armed with nuc. imagine IPOB terrorist with Nuc.

Re: Iran, U.S. Close To Reviving Iranian Nuclear Deal ( Pix, Video) by juman(m): 6:21pm On Mar 05, 2022
In my opinion, Iran needs nuclear weapon.
One day a mad man could be elected president of America and decide to attack them.
If they have nuclear no country would mess with them.

See how Russia is handled because of their nuclear power.

We in Nigeria we also need nuclear weapon.

Re: Iran, U.S. Close To Reviving Iranian Nuclear Deal ( Pix, Video) by juman(m): 6:24pm On Mar 05, 2022
Trump the big liar is likely coming back as president, Iran need nuclear weapon as deterrent to evil minded America.

Youtube Office Shooting: Female Suspect Dead, Three Others Injured / EU To Fund Purchase Of Weapons For Ukraine / USA Sent Spare Parts To Ukraine Not Whole Fighter Jets

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89