Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,389 members, 7,978,243 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 11:27 PM

USA Begs China To Denounce Russia Invasion Of Ukraine - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / USA Begs China To Denounce Russia Invasion Of Ukraine (702 Views)

Ukraine Before Russia's Invasion In Pictures And Video / In The Moment Of Russia's Invasion, Ukraine Tweeted A War Meme / Palestinian Christian Leaders Denounce Trump's Decision (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

USA Begs China To Denounce Russia Invasion Of Ukraine by Betscoreodds: 6:56pm On Mar 05, 2022
South China Morning Post

US Secretary of State Anthony Blinken tells his counterpart in China that ‘the world is watching’.

Ukraine crisis: US presses China to denounce the invasion

www.scmp.com

Re: USA Begs China To Denounce Russia Invasion Of Ukraine by SarkinYarki: 6:56pm On Mar 05, 2022
Shameless
Re: USA Begs China To Denounce Russia Invasion Of Ukraine by Betscoreodds: 6:58pm On Mar 05, 2022
western world freedom of thinking and speech means being a slave of western ideas and propagating it only. If your idea is different from west they portray you as a criminal person and all of them will try to threaten you! This is ridiculous! The Ukrainian leaders were the puppet and boot lickers of the western world, they are responsible for ukraine crisis!.. Ukraine �� better surrender.

1 Like

Re: USA Begs China To Denounce Russia Invasion Of Ukraine by silverlinen(m): 6:59pm On Mar 05, 2022
Shey na begging be this ni?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: USA Begs China To Denounce Russia Invasion Of Ukraine by Betscoreodds: 7:01pm On Mar 05, 2022
silverlinen:
Shey na begging be this ni?

When your friends ask you for money is it begging or what.

Because he is your friend you don't want to belittle him that why you don't call it begging.

We know it begging.
Re: USA Begs China To Denounce Russia Invasion Of Ukraine by Ofodirinwa: 7:03pm On Mar 05, 2022
Americans: 'Presses'
Nigerians: 'Begs'

1 Like

Re: USA Begs China To Denounce Russia Invasion Of Ukraine by Wawelexy(m): 7:04pm On Mar 05, 2022
I thought they re world power? Why re they begging china to intervene? Forgetting Putin has a good relationship with China. China that that is waiting for Russia to destabilize USA so they could overtake.

1 Like

Re: USA Begs China To Denounce Russia Invasion Of Ukraine by SeeThisLoser: 7:05pm On Mar 05, 2022
Begging ? So many daft people on nairaland.
Re: USA Begs China To Denounce Russia Invasion Of Ukraine by silverlinen(m): 7:12pm On Mar 05, 2022
Betscoreodds:

When your friends ask you for money is it begging or what.

Because he is your friend you don't want to belittle him that why you don't call it begging.

We know it begging.

Oga FYI China and US are not friends.
This is not begging, this is requesting.
Understand English.
Re: USA Begs China To Denounce Russia Invasion Of Ukraine by Betscoreodds: 7:19pm On Mar 05, 2022
silverlinen:

Oga FYI China and US are not friends.
This is not begging, this is requesting.
Understand English.

I used friend as an example I can use other methodology to show you it begging.

Infact USA is now lobbing and begging China for them to denounce Russia with so much money and gift.
Re: USA Begs China To Denounce Russia Invasion Of Ukraine by Goldbw122(m): 7:28pm On Mar 05, 2022
He is right the world is watching
Re: USA Begs China To Denounce Russia Invasion Of Ukraine by Mystic969: 7:50pm On Mar 05, 2022
Is it by force to win China over?

1 Like

Re: USA Begs China To Denounce Russia Invasion Of Ukraine by yyba: 8:54pm On Mar 05, 2022
So when you guys are invading IRAQ, AFGHANISTAN, SYRIA and LIBYA the world is not watching ?
Re: USA Begs China To Denounce Russia Invasion Of Ukraine by Zeefort: 8:57pm On Mar 05, 2022
Hello friend, please I need your assistance, my family and I have been moving around to find a place to sleep since 3 days now due to my apartment that was lookup by my landlady, I need your help.
0036286596,GTB. God bless you.

(1) (Reply)

Putin Said The West Is Trying To "Cancel" Russia / Russia Says Ukraine Operation Focused On Donbas, Interfax Says / What They Are Experiencing In Donbass?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.