Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,288 members, 7,887,843 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:01 PM

Johnnydrilles Tweet Some Minutes Ago,quite Hilarious - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Johnnydrilles Tweet Some Minutes Ago,quite Hilarious (931 Views)

What Happened Between Me And A Girl Few Minutes Ago (PICTURES) / I Took These Pictures 2 Minutes Ago — To Be Deleted Soon [PICTURE] / Quite Hilarious*describe Your Current Relationship Using Football Language (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Johnnydrilles Tweet Some Minutes Ago,quite Hilarious by guobe: 9:30pm On Mar 05, 2022
Johnnydrille tweeted that if you like somebody ,tell the person you like him or her,don't hide your feelings,do you agree with him?

Re: Johnnydrilles Tweet Some Minutes Ago,quite Hilarious by guobe: 9:37pm On Mar 05, 2022
Ah Johnnydrille egbamio,Me I want to say my own,I love all the nairaland girls,they are so c c c which means cool,calm and collected .lol.
Re: Johnnydrilles Tweet Some Minutes Ago,quite Hilarious by rickpat(m): 9:41pm On Mar 05, 2022
na so my brother...no time...life is easy and quite short,you know?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Johnnydrilles Tweet Some Minutes Ago,quite Hilarious by tillaman(m): 9:47pm On Mar 05, 2022
Naso
Life is free so don’t be possessive

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Johnnydrilles Tweet Some Minutes Ago,quite Hilarious by bibianna(f): 9:52pm On Mar 05, 2022
It is as simple as that!

Coming from Johnnydrille the love maestro.

1 Like

Re: Johnnydrilles Tweet Some Minutes Ago,quite Hilarious by guobe: 9:56pm On Mar 05, 2022
tillaman:
Naso
Life is free so don’t be possessive
ah this one strong,but na money u go use date all of them Abi u be otedola
Re: Johnnydrilles Tweet Some Minutes Ago,quite Hilarious by AoifeNightfall: 10:04pm On Mar 05, 2022
The feeling of rejection is worse than overthinking.
Re: Johnnydrilles Tweet Some Minutes Ago,quite Hilarious by guobe: 10:05pm On Mar 05, 2022
[quote author=AoifeNightfall post=110782798]The feeling of rejection is worse than overthinking.[/quotedo you agree to the statement
Re: Johnnydrilles Tweet Some Minutes Ago,quite Hilarious by tillaman(m): 10:07pm On Mar 05, 2022
guobe:
ah this one strong,but na money u go use date all of them Abi u be otedola
those chics na only money them sabi even those wey get boyfriend still dey leave their Bobo for house go do hookup short time or TDB
You can’t trust most girls around here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Johnnydrilles Tweet Some Minutes Ago,quite Hilarious by fattprince(m): 10:16pm On Mar 05, 2022
guobe:
Johnnydrille tweeted that if you like somebody ,tell the person you like him or her,don't hide your feelings,do you agree with him?
Candidladly, how far?
Re: Johnnydrilles Tweet Some Minutes Ago,quite Hilarious by dollytino4real(f): 10:16pm On Mar 05, 2022
The feeling of rejection can lead to depression n even death
Re: Johnnydrilles Tweet Some Minutes Ago,quite Hilarious by Omicron007: 10:22pm On Mar 05, 2022
dollytino4real:
The feeling of rejection can lead to depression n even death

Death?
Re: Johnnydrilles Tweet Some Minutes Ago,quite Hilarious by guobe: 10:26pm On Mar 05, 2022
tillaman:
those chics na only money them sabi even those wey get boyfriend still dey leave their Bobo for house go do hookup short time or TDB
You can’t trust most girls around here
ah for real,I feel nairaland girls are reserved,you hardly see them attacking people any how in nairaland,but the boys you go see damn nigga,I drink I smoke,just my observation.
Re: Johnnydrilles Tweet Some Minutes Ago,quite Hilarious by BigYash: 10:27pm On Mar 05, 2022
Rejection is part of the game. Even puC when reject you today,fit dey beg to be with you tomorrow.. Note.. When she says No,don't beg her.. Go for girl when fine pass her. You gerrit? If you don't gerrit.. Forget abarit
Re: Johnnydrilles Tweet Some Minutes Ago,quite Hilarious by BigYash: 10:30pm On Mar 05, 2022
guobe:
ah for real,I feel nairaland girls are reserved,you hardly see them attacking people any how in nairaland,but the boys you go see damn nigga,I drink I smoke,just my observation.
Most of the "F" monicas you see on nairaland are male, while most of the "M" are female.
You gerrit? If you don't gerrit ,just kuku forget abarit my nigga
Re: Johnnydrilles Tweet Some Minutes Ago,quite Hilarious by guobe: 10:33pm On Mar 05, 2022
BigYash:
Most of the "F" monicas you see on nairaland are male, while most of the "M" are female.
ah for real oh oh yahoo oh oh yahoo
Re: Johnnydrilles Tweet Some Minutes Ago,quite Hilarious by guobe: 10:34pm On Mar 05, 2022
BigYash:
you mean say dorime guys don invade nairaland

1 Like

Re: Johnnydrilles Tweet Some Minutes Ago,quite Hilarious by Oturatetuala(m): 10:43pm On Mar 05, 2022
Fucking truth. I think I will have to walk up to a Bani after church tomorrow to tell her how I feel about her maybe by Friday she fit cut kpekus give me.
Re: Johnnydrilles Tweet Some Minutes Ago,quite Hilarious by guobe: 10:47pm On Mar 05, 2022
Oturatetuala:
Fucking truth. I think I will have to walk up to a Bani after church tomorrow to tell her how I feel about her maybe by Friday she fit cut kpekus give me.
guy u no go kill person with laugh,ah after church ,u no even listen to pastor preaching,lol
Re: Johnnydrilles Tweet Some Minutes Ago,quite Hilarious by Oturatetuala(m): 10:52pm On Mar 05, 2022
guobe:
guy u no go kill person with laugh,ah after church ,u no even listen to pastor preaching,lol

The Bani don dey my unit since last year, highest she go talk say No as said by jonnydrillz
Re: Johnnydrilles Tweet Some Minutes Ago,quite Hilarious by guobe: 11:14pm On Mar 05, 2022
Oturatetuala:

The Bani don dey my unit since last year, highest she go talk say No as said by jonnydrillz
Me I don't really believe in toasting a girl,I feel toasting a girl is for small boys.Just show the girl you have levels and she will be the one drooling over you.Give her 10k for transport,ask her if she will like catch a movie with you and many more,don't send her too much,if you send her too much she go use you play ludo.its a game,play your cards well.what do I know sef.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Johnnydrilles Tweet Some Minutes Ago,quite Hilarious by Oturatetuala(m): 11:18pm On Mar 05, 2022
guobe:
Me I don't really believe in toasting a girl,I feel toasting a girl is for small boys.Just show the girl you have levels and she will be the one drooling over you.Give her 10k for transport,ask her if she will like catch a movie with you and many more,don't send her too much,if you send her too much she go use you play ludo.its a game,play your cards well.what do I know sef.

� Exactly �

1 Like

Re: Johnnydrilles Tweet Some Minutes Ago,quite Hilarious by BigYash: 7:34am On Mar 06, 2022
guobe:
ah for real oh oh yahoo oh oh yahoo
grin
Re: Johnnydrilles Tweet Some Minutes Ago,quite Hilarious by Candidlady: 7:53am On Mar 06, 2022
fattprince:

Candidladly, how far?

you can't even get the spelling right... undecided
Re: Johnnydrilles Tweet Some Minutes Ago,quite Hilarious by dollytino4real(f): 11:28pm On Mar 06, 2022
Omicron007:

Death?
I said depression can lead o
Re: Johnnydrilles Tweet Some Minutes Ago,quite Hilarious by Nobody: 11:30pm On Mar 06, 2022

(1) (Reply)

Redpill:I Fear My Fellow Men Than A Woman's Manipulation / Why Do Indians Hate Blacks / My Ex Gifted Me This Egg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.