Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,163 members, 7,925,638 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 07:25 PM

Black Skin Girl Introduced By Utibe Sylvanus - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Black Skin Girl Introduced By Utibe Sylvanus (286 Views)

Booking System Introduced By NIMC To Uncrowed Centres / Wizkid, Beyonce Finally Shoot Music Video For ‘brown Skin Girl’ / Brown Skin Girl: Blue Ivy Beyounces Little Daughter Ft Wizkid. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Black Skin Girl Introduced By Utibe Sylvanus by Uyouko2: 7:20am On Mar 06, 2022
Hey there!
I’m excited to introduce to you BLACKSKINGIRL (bskin)
Bskin is a skincare brand and its product is genuinely made of 100% organic ingredients. It is designed for the dark and very dark skinned. This skincare brand is created with specific interest in the maintenance and preservation of a healthy, shinny, glowing, radiant skin without any risk of adverse dermatological effects. ✨.

In stock and ready for distribution, are a variety and wide range of products for your utmost skincare and treatment satisfaction.

�This brand supports the proposed agricultural revolution of the country and ecological safety of the earth as a step in the right direction in the collective fight against climate change.

Since Bskin products are plant based and absolutely organic, I firmly encourage stronger agricultural participation and exploits especially by way of cultivating medicinal plants and herbs for the therapeutic security and insurance of humankind.

I opine that these plants be grown on our fertile soil so as to empower other entrepreneurs and grant them access to the needed raw material for production and subsequent business boost and economic empowerment.

Re: Black Skin Girl Introduced By Utibe Sylvanus by adefitim(m): 7:26am On Mar 06, 2022
I am only seeing voluptuous breast here

(1) (Reply)

While Was Buhari Used As An Example Of A Bad Leader During Lectures In Scotland / So Tired And Snoring Like A Huge Pig / Lebanese Man Arrested For Wreckless Driving That Led To A Severe Accident Involv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.