Stats: 3,193,152 members, 7,949,959 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 01:48 AM

Crying While Singing Particular Worship Song - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Crying While Singing Particular Worship Song (253 Views)

Name A Yoruba Worship Song You Can't Stop Singing / What Is Your Favorite Worship Song? / What's Your Favourite Worship Song On A Sunday Morning (2) (3) (4)

Crying While Singing Particular Worship Song by Snakedoctor1: 11:18am On Mar 06, 2022
I had wondered if this is an act of worship or unconscious reminiscing of a personal issues. Tears had severally rolled down my cheeks each time I tried singing a particular worship song in a very embarrassing way. I really could not hide crying like a baby. I don't usually cry.
I have decided to get distracted or better, go outside the church each time they bring up this song. I really do not understand.
Re: Crying While Singing Particular Worship Song by Dtruthspeaker: 11:55am On Mar 06, 2022
Snakedoctor1:
I had wondered if this is an act of worship or unconscious reminiscing of a personal issues. Tears had severally rolled down my cheeks each time I tried singing a particular worship song in a very embarrassing way. I really could not hide crying like a baby. I don't usually cry.
I have decided to get distracted or better, go outside the church each time they bring up this song. I really do not understand.

NO O!

YOU DO NOT WANT ANY THING INTERFERING WITH YOUR CRYING.

THAT IS HEAVEN, WHERE GOD IS

AND YOU HAVE JUST CONNECTED WITH YOUR SPIRIT.

AND THAT IS WHERE YOU ALWAYS WANT TO BE.

AND THAT IS WHEN YOU WOULD SEE THAT IN DEED, YOU ARE NO LONGER IN THIS WORLD.

REMEMBER THAT IS THE ONLY TRUE WORSHIP, THE 'WORSHIP IN SPIRIT AND IN TRUTH"

NOW YOU OUGHT TO UNDERSTAND WHAT IT MEANS TO CRY TO THE LORD, FOR THAT IS WHAT YOU HAVE EXPERIENCED.

SO GET BACK IN THERE AND CRY TO THE LORD.

NOW, IS THE TIME TO PASS YOUR EXAM OF SHALL YOU BE ASHAMED OF ME IN PUBLIC? WHICH YOU ARE FAILING RIGHT NOW.

(And remember, what He Said on this issue, Surely you do not want that, which is why you went to church in the first place)

SO, GO BACK AND WRITE THAT EXAM AND BE PUBLICLY PROUD THAT THE LORD, WHO IS GOD, HATH LET YOU COME INTO HIS THRONE AND HATH LET YOU SEE HIS FACE!

But that your name Snake-doctor, erm, problem dey o. God and Snakes are enemies, shey you know?
Re: Crying While Singing Particular Worship Song by Snakedoctor1: 7:24pm On Mar 06, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

NO O!

YOU DO NOT WANT ANY THING INTERFERING WITH YOUR CRYING.

THAT IS HEAVEN, WHERE GOD IS

AND YOU HAVE JUST CONNECTED WITH YOUR SPIRIT.

AND THAT IS WHERE YOU ALWAYS WANT TO BE.

AND THAT IS WHEN YOU WOULD SEE THAT IN DEED, YOU ARE NO LONGER IN THIS WORLD.

REMEMBER THAT IS THE ONLY TRUE WORSHIP, THE 'WORSHIP IN SPIRIT AND IN TRUTH"

NOW YOU OUGHT TO UNDERSTAND WHAT IT MEANS TO CRY TO THE LORD, FOR THAT IS WHAT YOU HAVE EXPERIENCED.

SO GET BACK IN THERE AND CRY TO THE LORD.

NOW, IS THE TIME TO PASS YOUR EXAM OF SHALL YOU BE ASHAMED OF ME IN PUBLIC? WHICH YOU ARE FAILING RIGHT NOW.

(And remember, what He Said on this issue, Surely you do not want that, which is why you went to church in the first place)

SO, GO BACK AND WRITE THAT EXAM AND BE PUBLICLY PROUD THAT THE LORD, WHO IS GOD, HATH LET YOU COME INTO HIS THRONE AND HATH LET YOU SEE HIS FACE!

But that your name Snake-doctor, erm, problem dey o. God and Snakes are enemies, shey you know?
Thanks for the encouragement.
BTW, dad died of some kind of snake venom while on the front line. Long story.
It's well. Now I know better.
Re: Crying While Singing Particular Worship Song by Dtruthspeaker: 6:31am On Mar 07, 2022
Snakedoctor1:

Thanks for the encouragement.
BTW, dad died of some kind of snake venom while on the front line. Long story.
It's well. Now I know better.

Oh! Condolences.
You are an anti-snake Doctor, I understand.

Come And See Oh, Come And See. / False Teaching On Riches And Prosperity / Death Of Deborah Yakubu Samuel.the Bitter Truth.