Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,199 members, 7,887,507 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:51 AM

Unique Features With Davido - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Unique Features With Davido (185 Views)

Northern Muslims Tear Infinix Billboard With Davido's Face / Wizkid Hints At A Collaboration With Davido On More Love Less Ego / AMAZING!!! Producer Features With A Cat To Make Music [VIDEO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unique Features With Davido by HitbackIIback: 12:10pm On Mar 06, 2022
I must confess am not really a total fan of OBO... Like I don't hate him also I don't have his jams steady on my playerlist but one thing I love about him is that he's a free minded person, he loves to see others grow and with this the sky is his starting point. Just that singular act of donating 250m to the homeless will make him continue to see good and better days. He's always happy and free. We need learn this from him.
Am fanning you steady steady now bro... Well done and congratulations to you on your super success. We love you

(1) (Reply)

My Fans Won't Let Me Quit Music Ft. Kay-z | PMM| Ep. 58 / [gospel Music] DG Praize Ft Rizreal - Na God Dey Do Am / Thank You For Subscribing And Sharing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.