Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,726 members, 7,945,255 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 01:21 PM

Which Platform Is The Best For Buying And Selling Cryptocurrency? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Which Platform Is The Best For Buying And Selling Cryptocurrency? (540 Views)

Which Platform Can One Use In Nigeria To Engage In Options Trading Of US Stocks? / The ABC Of Making Money Online By Buying And Selling Domain Names / Which Investment Platform Is Still Paying? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Platform Is The Best For Buying And Selling Cryptocurrency? by elocas: 1:36pm On Mar 06, 2022
Dear nairalanders, which platform is the best in buying and selling cryptocurrency?
Many trusted sites has scammed their customers here and many people are complaining of being scammed.
I believe it will help others to avoid being scammed.
Thank you
Re: Which Platform Is The Best For Buying And Selling Cryptocurrency? by maiiilooo(m): 1:46pm On Mar 06, 2022
Binance
Using their p2p
Re: Which Platform Is The Best For Buying And Selling Cryptocurrency? by Coded081(m): 2:13pm On Mar 06, 2022
LBank or gate

1 Like

Re: Which Platform Is The Best For Buying And Selling Cryptocurrency? by elocas: 4:10pm On Mar 06, 2022
Coded081:
LBank or gate
Please which one is LBank or gate?
Re: Which Platform Is The Best For Buying And Selling Cryptocurrency? by Coded081(m): 10:57pm On Mar 06, 2022
elocas:

Please which one is LBank or gate?

Google it please
Re: Which Platform Is The Best For Buying And Selling Cryptocurrency? by elocas: 12:01pm On Mar 07, 2022
Please we need more information about trusted companies.
I asked one company to fund my bitcoin wallet, they said that, they don't have bitcoin but, there advert alone will make you to believe them.
So, we need more information.
Thank you
Re: Which Platform Is The Best For Buying And Selling Cryptocurrency? by elocas: 12:02pm On Mar 07, 2022
Please we need more information about trusted companies.
I asked one company to fund my bitcoin wallet, they said that, they don't have bitcoin but, their advert alone will make you to believe them.
So, we need more information.
Thank you
Re: Which Platform Is The Best For Buying And Selling Cryptocurrency? by Allfavours: 5:13pm On Mar 08, 2022
If you are new to crypto, one of the best place to start your journey is binance, register and verify your account through this link: https://accounts.binance.com/en/register?ref=132010557

(1) (Reply)

Lets Talk About Ultron (ULX) Decentralized Blockchain. / How To Stop Loan Apps From Accessing Your Contacts / Prime Properties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.