Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,748 members, 7,875,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:59 PM

How Can I Get The Best Android Device - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Can I Get The Best Android Device (1531 Views)

How To Fix “no Permission To Delete File” On Android Device / The Best Android Phones That Cost N30,000 To N50,000 / 6 Best Android Phones Below N15,000 In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Get The Best Android Device by scarycuteface(m): 10:36am On Mar 13, 2022
you must first have plenty money grin
Re: How Can I Get The Best Android Device by hoilakes(m): 10:44am On Mar 13, 2022
with what budget?
Re: How Can I Get The Best Android Device by Yinksy09(m): 6:51pm On Mar 13, 2022
Give me 250k I will get the Phantom X for you. It’s one of the best phone in the market right now
Re: How Can I Get The Best Android Device by eyeses: 11:05am On Mar 15, 2022
Kaymicheal852:

For me ,any android phones without a top end snapdragon chipset is a trash

Probably google tensor too because I haven't test the pixel 6 performance or Huawei Kirin as well it's awesome

calm down, snapdragon is not the only good chipset, mediatek too is very good.
Re: How Can I Get The Best Android Device by eyeses: 11:06am On Mar 15, 2022
Yinksy09:
Give me 250k I will get the Phantom X for you. It’s one of the best phone in the market right now
more like 235k when you take part in their 15k discount promo
Re: How Can I Get The Best Android Device by eyeses: 11:09am On Mar 15, 2022
skywalker240:

Shut up,

you need the updating more

The op said BEST android phone

so is the stupid pova 5G or the rotten Potom X better than Samsung Galaxy S22 ultra or One plus 9pro or even Mi 11 5G?

600 years for olodo transsion marketers. angry
you keep displaying your stupidity whenever you talk, everyone is entitled to his or her own choice on phones and anyone who chooses a Pova 5G or Phantom X over any other phone had every right to, but your wicked mind won't want to see that since you're a tyrant who wants everybody to use only the model you like. Mtcheeeeew
Re: How Can I Get The Best Android Device by eyeses: 11:09am On Mar 15, 2022
DarkJeddi:
I'm sure you were waiting to hear about your beloved PHANTOM FLAGSHIP..

MIDRANGE CRAP. angry
the Phantom flagship ain't crap, it's a very likable phone anyone will want to have.
Re: How Can I Get The Best Android Device by DarkJeddi(m): 11:43am On Mar 15, 2022
eyeses:
the Phantom flagship ain't crap, it's a very likable phone anyone will want to have.
He said BEST ANDROID PHONE..

Does the Phantom qualify to be in the midst of runner ups for BEST ANDROID PHONE?

Does it have any business in the top 50 BEST ANDROID PHONE?
Re: How Can I Get The Best Android Device by eyeses: 11:46am On Mar 15, 2022
DarkJeddi:
He said BEST ANDROID PHONE..

Does the Phantom qualify to be in the midst of runner ups for BEST ANDROID PHONE?

Does it have any business in the top 50 BEST ANDROID PHONE?
yes the Phantom X does, but apparently you're too blind to see it.
Re: How Can I Get The Best Android Device by DarkJeddi(m): 11:48am On Mar 15, 2022
eyeses:
you keep displaying your stupidity whenever you talk, everyone is entitled to his or her own choice on phones and anyone who chooses a Pova 5G or Phantom X over any other phone had every right to, but your wicked mind won't want to see that since you're a tyrant who wants everybody to use only the model you like. Mtcheeeeew
Na so una dey mislead people into buying crap in the name of choice..

BEST ANDROID PHONE IS NOT SUBJECTIVE..

For any phone to be in the running..

It must have a list of features that it comes with..

How many of those features does your all mighty Phantom and Pova 5G come with?
Re: How Can I Get The Best Android Device by DarkJeddi(m): 11:49am On Mar 15, 2022
eyeses:
Lol.. grin

A phone with a Helio G95?

Re: How Can I Get The Best Android Device by shazeal: 11:58am On Mar 15, 2022
OPPO. Come back here and thank me.
Re: How Can I Get The Best Android Device by skywalker240(m): 7:28pm On Mar 15, 2022
eyeses:
dumbo, you dont have any stvpid entiltled choice you "Mr anywhere belle face" you only do as commanded

bloody liar and deceiver
Re: How Can I Get The Best Android Device by skywalker240(m): 7:31pm On Mar 15, 2022
DarkJeddi:
Na so una dey mislead people into buying crap in the name of choice..

BEST ANDROID PHONE IS NOT SUBJECTIVE..

For any phone to be in the running..

It must have a list of features that it comes with..

How many of those features does your all mighty Phantom and Pova 5G come with?
The g¤at was thinking we dont know his strategy, dont mind the mofo
Re: How Can I Get The Best Android Device by d3cod3r(m): 11:29pm On Mar 15, 2022
eyeses:
Bro try fear God. I know you are paid to do this but try dey fear God once once.
Re: How Can I Get The Best Android Device by saxby(f): 1:15am On Mar 16, 2022
skywalker240:

before i open my eyes, remove that rubbish tecno from the list quick quick
why?? Abeg TECNO phones make sense abeg

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get The Best Android Device by Cheezzyy: 6:09pm On Mar 17, 2022
scarycuteface:
you must first have plenty money grin
as simple as it is, that's just the truth, lol
Re: How Can I Get The Best Android Device by scarycuteface(m): 6:53am On Mar 21, 2022
Cheezzyy:
as simple as it is, that's just the truth, lol
smiley wink
Re: How Can I Get The Best Android Device by Kayconcept2(m): 9:34am On Mar 21, 2022
Both Tecno Pova and Phantom are good phone, I am really enjoying my Phantom X
Re: How Can I Get The Best Android Device by d3cod3r(m): 1:44pm On Mar 21, 2022
Kayconcept2:
Both Tecno Pova and Phantom are good phone, I am really enjoying my Phantom X
I know they are "good" phones but they don't belong to second best android class talk more of the first class. Imagine phantom x standing next to the S22 ultra, Pixel 6 pro, xperia 1 iii etc? That's just murder.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tecno Pop 6: Features, Specs And Price / Htc Touch Pro Vs Blackberry 8350i Vs Palm Pre / Bb Bold1 & Curve1 4 Sale @ 22k & 12k Each

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.