Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,343 members, 7,947,540 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 10:45 PM

Forex - Price Action Traders - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Forex - Price Action Traders (351 Views)

Psychology+price Action+risk Management= Profitable FX Trader / Forex Traders Needed As Portfolio Managers / Good News For Binary Option Traders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forex - Price Action Traders by KingMarlhyk: 2:16pm On Mar 06, 2022
Hello Nairaland Family, Greetings to us all.

I want to ask the Forex price action traders, apart from
1. Analysing with higher timeframe
2. Draw support and resistance zones
3. Analysis chart patterns
4. Take note of candlestick patterns (optional)

What else am I supposed to do?

And lastly is price action good for growing small accounts ?
After taking my trade entry i always see am on losses and then i develop fear and forced to close with loss. Pls am i too quick to close the trade or i didn't analyse the chart well??

If anyone has a strategy for catching spikes on Boom and Crash pls I'll be very grateful if you share with me. Thanks in advance for your contributions
Re: Forex - Price Action Traders by Aaapp: 4:04pm On Mar 06, 2022
Nice one op

Binary options automated trading
Re: Forex - Price Action Traders by kennylagos(m): 3:53am On Mar 07, 2022
"What else am I supposed to do?"

Pls note that you are on the right path using price action to trade. Proce action applies to all timeframes from M1 to MN.

What you need to add is MULTIPLE TIMEFRAME ANALYSIS.

But from experience, I will suggest you abandon trading on MT4 or MT5. Just trade Binary. Why? Cos no matter how our perfect out analyses are, we still lose trading FX.
Re: Forex - Price Action Traders by frostguy: 10:29am On Mar 07, 2022
kennylagos:
"What else am I supposed to do?"

Pls note that you are on the right path using price action to trade. Proce action applies to all timeframes from M1 to MN.

What you need to add is MULTIPLE TIMEFRAME ANALYSIS.

But from experience, I will suggest you abandon trading on MT4 or MT5. Just trade Binary. Why? Cos no matter how our perfect out analyses are, we still lose trading FX.

I disagree with that point, though it might be tough trying to get the right trading strategy , with patient and perseverance, you hit the diamond one day and that settles it.

Re: Forex - Price Action Traders by frostguy: 10:42am On Mar 07, 2022
And note once you can break the edge in forex trading, you become a professional trader and the nature of how the market works becomes revealed before your every eyes. Here is another strategy i develop with absolute sniper winning effect.

Re: Forex - Price Action Traders by frostguy: 10:46am On Mar 07, 2022
Another great move...............................!!

(1) (Reply)

Media Reveals Musk’s Plans For Twitter / Free Ebook: Where The Money Is Right Now And How To Get It / Only For Those Who Want Their Lives To Head Towards Millions Before December

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.