Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,383 members, 7,881,385 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:17 PM

Could Ukraine Truly Be Getting Military Support? - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Could Ukraine Truly Be Getting Military Support? (145 Views)

Russia/ukraine War: UK Pledges Additional £1bn In Military Support To Kyiv / Zelensky Says Ukraine's Partners Should Ramp Up Military Support To His Country / Russian Battle On Ukraine – Getting Military Corpses Out Of The Water – Bombing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Could Ukraine Truly Be Getting Military Support? by freshkpomo(m): 5:09pm On Mar 06, 2022
I made a comment on this thread https://www.nairaland.com/7011390/smouldering-russian-convoy-blitzed-ashes/5#110694276 that there are NATO forces likely disguised and fighter for Ukraine and people made mockery of it. The truth is, Ukraine are not fighting alone and it's obvious with the way Russia is finding it hard to capture the city in a blink. Forces fighting with Ukraine may not be NATO forces,but they are definitely not fighting alone... Lastly I also made mention of the west talking about assassination, what if they are the ones who sent the mercenary? Those of you calling everything western propaganda saw how their prediction about the invasion came through and stupidity or should I say "western propaganda tag" made many people stay behind and made evacuation much more difficult.

(1) (Reply)

I'm Not Going On Twitter I Am Going To Stay On Truth / The US National Defense Authorization Act In The New Fiscal Year Is Obviously / Guyana Welcomes Diplomats From Nigeria And Czech Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.