Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,177 members, 7,880,671 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:20 AM

Ka3na: Dissolving My Marriage And Moving Abroad Has Been The Toughest Decision - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ka3na: Dissolving My Marriage And Moving Abroad Has Been The Toughest Decision (45924 Views)

Ka3na Participating In A Water Goddess Rituals (Video, Photo) / Timaya Talks About Marriage And Why He Didn't Sign Runtown & Patoranking / "2017 Was The Toughest Year In My Entire Life" - Toolz Says In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ka3na: Dissolving My Marriage And Moving Abroad Has Been The Toughest Decision by ransomed: 2:50am On Mar 07, 2022
I pity the unfortunate man and the incoming unfortunate guy that will inherit the latrine.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ka3na: Dissolving My Marriage And Moving Abroad Has Been The Toughest Decision by meobizy(f): 2:52am On Mar 07, 2022
greypencils:
That's the definition of she calling herslf bosslady, using and dumping men, finish. Not like she is one super-business woman or she has any skills apart from her pussy.
If e easy, try am.
Re: Ka3na: Dissolving My Marriage And Moving Abroad Has Been The Toughest Decision by greypencils: 2:55am On Mar 07, 2022
meobizy:
If e easy, try am.
Thank you. I have my own professional skills, I work hard to make my own money. I love women who have their own skills and work hard to make their own money, not one who schemes off men.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ka3na: Dissolving My Marriage And Moving Abroad Has Been The Toughest Decision by Newton2024: 3:24am On Mar 07, 2022
Axis313:
Her boobs though.
I wonder why ladies left boobs are always bigger than the right ones.[b][/b]
I wonder too. Men's balls too are not of the same size. One is bigger.
Re: Ka3na: Dissolving My Marriage And Moving Abroad Has Been The Toughest Decision by averageguy(m): 3:52am On Mar 07, 2022
AdaNri1:
Some people just search for attention like a drowning person searches for oxygen.

Now we know you’re divorced, divorced him in Britain so that you can get your hands on his money, then used the divorce payment to put a down payment for a mortgage.

Next…

I don't think you understand how asset split or spousal support works in a divorce.

No one takes someone's money. It's based on the premise that the husband and wife are equal and everything earned during the marriage belongs to both of them. And it's interesting that there's a default assumption that the man contributed more.
Re: Ka3na: Dissolving My Marriage And Moving Abroad Has Been The Toughest Decision by xukwaa: 3:58am On Mar 07, 2022
You are dissolving your marriage and happy to tell everyone to be glad abt it g o a t!

1 Like

Re: Ka3na: Dissolving My Marriage And Moving Abroad Has Been The Toughest Decision by mamawa123: 4:07am On Mar 07, 2022
Olosho will always survive……….because they have the biggest market worldwide.

1 Like

Re: Ka3na: Dissolving My Marriage And Moving Abroad Has Been The Toughest Decision by bothabrian: 4:28am On Mar 07, 2022
The reason why nigeria is the most useless country in Africa is because of our stupid current generations, mind your country biz and channel this same energy on the issues within nigeria, stop worshiping foreign football clubs and other western societies, use this same energy to gather and march to abuja, 1 million nigerian can march as 1 united force and take over Asorock from the evil and babaric politicians when use una destiny drink garri. Make una wake up, set up a social network to meet and march together, whether russia attack ukraine or france or even if ukraine defeat russia, the reality na say nigeria will be the perfect ground to even the weakest country among them to test their war head or do millitary exercise. I beg you all to wake up and see the reality that your more vulnerable that even the people of ukraine if this world war break out, let us fight our war now and fix our country, for once do the right thing, do not vote APC nor PDP, make this evil politicians understand that no work no vote just the same way them dey suffer ordinary man like you and i. I beg you all to please wake up, put religion aside, put tribalism aside, come together as one united force from east, north, south and west and fight this oppressors from the camp of APC and PDP, let us for once have a true leader since independence

1 Like

Re: Ka3na: Dissolving My Marriage And Moving Abroad Has Been The Toughest Decision by Greenflesh: 4:29am On Mar 07, 2022
Axis313:
Her boobs though.
I wonder why ladies left boobs are always bigger than the right ones.
same with their asses,,one part is bigger than the other...

1 Like

Re: Ka3na: Dissolving My Marriage And Moving Abroad Has Been The Toughest Decision by FireUpNow(m): 4:30am On Mar 07, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
is there only a kitchen in her house?!?! ok o!
na where dope pass for her crib she sample so
Re: Ka3na: Dissolving My Marriage And Moving Abroad Has Been The Toughest Decision by FireUpNow(m): 4:32am On Mar 07, 2022
bothabrian:
The reason why nigeria is the most useless country in Africa is because of our stupid current generations, mind your country biz and channel this same energy on the issues within nigeria, stop worshiping foreign football clubs and other western societies, use this same energy to gather and march to abuja, 1 million nigerian can march as 1 united force and take over Asorock from the evil and babaric politicians when use una destiny drink garri. Make una wake up, set up a social network to meet and march together, whether russia attack ukraine or france or even if ukraine defeat russia, the reality na say nigeria will be the perfect ground to even the weakest country among them to test their war head or do millitary exercise. I beg you all to wake up and see the reality that your more vulnerable that even the people of ukraine if this world war break out, let us fight our war now and fix our country, for once do the right thing, do not vote APC nor PDP, make this evil politicians understand that no work no vote just the same way them dey suffer ordinary man like you and i. I beg you all to please wake up, put religion aside, put tribalism aside, come together as one united force from east, north, south and west and fight this oppressors from the camp of APC and PDP, let us for once have a true leader since independence

You can lead the way. sowore did it so why can't you do it again?
Re: Ka3na: Dissolving My Marriage And Moving Abroad Has Been The Toughest Decision by qekng40(f): 4:36am On Mar 07, 2022
na2016:

So you think Ka3na has the money to buy this house in the UK?
She's being bank rolled, that's obvious.
Re: Ka3na: Dissolving My Marriage And Moving Abroad Has Been The Toughest Decision by tunjilana: 5:21am On Mar 07, 2022
averageguy:

I don't think you understand how asset split or spousal support works in a divorce.

No one takes someone's money. It's based on the premise that the husband and wife are equal and everything earned during the marriage belongs to both of them. And it's interesting that there's a default assumption that the man contributed more.

And how many times do women marry men equal to them financially or lower...

How many times do women earn equally with men in marriage versus men earning more than women

Women smartly fix this by always marrying up and calling it love

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ka3na: Dissolving My Marriage And Moving Abroad Has Been The Toughest Decision by Axis313(m): 5:25am On Mar 07, 2022
AutoChick4U:
it grows first
Okay o.
But someone told me that most boys are right handed,and instinctively always goes for the left one for squeezing,thereby making it grow faster than its twin. cheesy
Re: Ka3na: Dissolving My Marriage And Moving Abroad Has Been The Toughest Decision by tradepunter: 5:31am On Mar 07, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
is there only a kitchen in her house?!?! ok o!

I swear some of you Nigerians nu go make heaven
Re: Ka3na: Dissolving My Marriage And Moving Abroad Has Been The Toughest Decision by Verysmart101: 5:44am On Mar 07, 2022
irunoko:
why did you say so? Why do you wish her so much evil? Care to explain?

Is her action not enough evil?
Re: Ka3na: Dissolving My Marriage And Moving Abroad Has Been The Toughest Decision by Aksnoopy: 5:46am On Mar 07, 2022
Axis313:
Her boobs though.
I wonder why ladies left boobs are always bigger than the right ones.
Thats because most men are right handed.
Re: Ka3na: Dissolving My Marriage And Moving Abroad Has Been The Toughest Decision by Verysmart101: 5:46am On Mar 07, 2022
SportsHD:
Loll, she married the white guy for his money and probably residential status in the UK. Dumped his ass, got half of his money, got a new house and a new car and also getting alimony and child support for the next 14 years. Can somebody shout hallelujah, lol.

Lemme tell u something,there are consequences to every Terrible act in life.She will suffer it one way or the other.How many of these womens children later become responsible in life? U will remember that I told u so
Re: Ka3na: Dissolving My Marriage And Moving Abroad Has Been The Toughest Decision by favour32(m): 5:47am On Mar 07, 2022
Divorces of marriages this time round, be like who enter bathroom come out.
No respect again.
If you know say you like freedom,
why marry in the first place?
Make una know now for those wey wan marry. You lose half of your freedom when you marry.Nai many dey find am difficult.
Love, if e dey at all, get small role to play for a successful relationship.
The rest na variables wey dey keep relationship....I go stop here.
Re: Ka3na: Dissolving My Marriage And Moving Abroad Has Been The Toughest Decision by otipoju(m): 6:02am On Mar 07, 2022
nomenclature:
Very useless simp......storytelller

E be like say you papa dey craze abi?
Re: Ka3na: Dissolving My Marriage And Moving Abroad Has Been The Toughest Decision by Focusmind: 6:11am On Mar 07, 2022
Madam, you are not happy. Stop forming happiness. Divorce is bad, very bad.

Showing us your new house for people to know that you have moved on to something better. You don't need people's validation to feel happy. I don't know why divorcees always try to project the image of being happy to people to see. Just be yourself, move on and do your things privately, at least for the benefit of the kids.

They don't know the psychological damage they do to their kids by exposing their divorce online, letting everyone know. The kids would now be known as having come from a broken home.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ka3na: Dissolving My Marriage And Moving Abroad Has Been The Toughest Decision by Tomek09(m): 6:23am On Mar 07, 2022
Who's keeping her company and getting her deep wide pussy fvcked to her satisfaction

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ka3na: Dissolving My Marriage And Moving Abroad Has Been The Toughest Decision by Tomek09(m): 6:24am On Mar 07, 2022
Greenflesh:
same with their asses,,one part is bigger than the other...
Men usually eat the right one grin grin
Re: Ka3na: Dissolving My Marriage And Moving Abroad Has Been The Toughest Decision by Tomek09(m): 6:30am On Mar 07, 2022
saphiere:
The FUTURE is FEMALE
Such Future will end in disaster where pussy offering would be the order of the day grin grin
Re: Ka3na: Dissolving My Marriage And Moving Abroad Has Been The Toughest Decision by Tomek09(m): 6:32am On Mar 07, 2022
Vickyvice:
Women naturally, once they are financially independent, they feel they deserve all d power on earth, even if it means being single for ever, especially when they have kids. But they complain d mist when their rich spouse become unfaithful in relationship or marriage. I don't blame Davido/whizkid for having floods of baby mamas, cos if their circumstances were reversed, their mamas would do far worse. Imagine girls now openly refer ifeanyi, Davido son as heir to adeleke wealth empire, cos he's a male, without even considering the females who are older. Such selfish statement.
So you will make a female child who will be married off tomorrow an heir to a wealth?? Lol, na the future husband you dey accumulate wealth for na grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ka3na: Dissolving My Marriage And Moving Abroad Has Been The Toughest Decision by BekeeBuAgbara: 6:46am On Mar 07, 2022
otipoju:
Women no dey love ooo. Everything for them na calculation. Short term gains OR Long term rewards.

Thats just the way it is. No be fight. If you dont have anything tangible to offer them, you are not " lovable."

Na them dey make life sweet and na them dey make life bitter. Brother, abeg no take them too serious dont hold them too tight[b] or they will slip away.

God bless all the women in the world. We love una with una drama even though ya'll only truly love your own sons and fathers....husbands and boyfriends no follow for the package.
Re: Ka3na: Dissolving My Marriage And Moving Abroad Has Been The Toughest Decision by Goldbw122(m): 7:03am On Mar 07, 2022
Well it is your consign, nor by business.
Re: Ka3na: Dissolving My Marriage And Moving Abroad Has Been The Toughest Decision by Goldbw122(m): 7:06am On Mar 07, 2022
One thing I discovered about Divorce is that, they become fresh, and that is just really shocking, what where they doing when they are with their spouses, I don't just understand why are you not beautiful when you are with your spouse's, hmmm why now when you are divorced..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Timaya Buys A Range Rover For Tamar, His Second Babymama (Photos) / Indecent Dress: Rahama Sadau Apologizes, Deletes Controversial Pictures / BBNaija Marvis Welcomed In Her Hometown In Rivers Alongside Bisola & Kemen

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.