Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,316 members, 7,971,159 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 01:01 AM

How To Date Your Best Friend Without Ruining Your Friendship - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / How To Date Your Best Friend Without Ruining Your Friendship (197 Views)

Sugar Mummy From Ghana Looking For A Good Looking Guy To Date Her. / Strictly Friendship / Mom Catches Son And Her Best Friend In Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Date Your Best Friend Without Ruining Your Friendship by ZubbyTrump: 11:55pm On Mar 06, 2022
You: Things have been going on well between us for long

Inner voice: I agree

You: I enjoy what we share

Inner voice: who wouldn’t?

You: thing is, I want to take it up a notch

Inner voice: excuse me?

You: I want us to be lovers. We have the chemistry

Inner voice: is it just about the chemistry?

You: what are you talking about?

Inner voice: I am saying I understand how you feel but does he/she feel the same way?

You: there’s only one way to find out

Inner voice: there’s also only way to spoil everything you two have built over the years

You: so what are you suggesting? That I sit and die in silence?

Inner voice: no, I am saying it’s better to hold on to what one has than attempt to get more only to lose it all.

You: I’ll tell him/her that I love him/her. We need to become lovers. We have to

Inner voice: wrong move. He/she might see you as a pervert trying to take advantage of a vulnerability.

And so on…

And so on…

And so on…

Does the dialogue above sound familiar? No need to be ashamed. Almost every one of us has been in that situation where we share something magical with someone; in that situation where we believe we have tarried on this mountain long enough and should launch out for the promised land; in that situation where everything seems perfect to everyone else but deep down, you are an Oliver Twist -wanting more. The shitty thing is that sometimes, you are too ashamed to tell people about your plight and you are left to deal with this alone because for some reasons, people think of dating a bestie to be a weird, horrible thing. Some even liken it to turning your beloved pet dog into steak, it isn’t.

https://relationshipzones.com/dating-your-best-friend-in-7-sure-steps/

(1) (Reply)

Serious Relationship Wanted / Babes In Oyo Town, Connect / How To Deal With The Truama Of Past Relationships Or Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.