Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,135 members, 7,890,831 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 09:24 PM

WTH?! Guy Sets Up Beautiful Lady For His Girlfriend & Her Gang To Beat Up So He - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / WTH?! Guy Sets Up Beautiful Lady For His Girlfriend & Her Gang To Beat Up So He (543 Views)

My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man / My Girlfriend & her Wahala / See The Moment Ex-girlfriend And Her Gang Disrupt His Ex-boyfriend Wedding(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WTH?! Guy Sets Up Beautiful Lady For His Girlfriend & Her Gang To Beat Up So He by Crossboy(m): 12:14am On Mar 07, 2022
A new video that has caused an outrage on social media shows a lady being physically assaulted by another lady and her gang…

The assaulted lady was set up by a guy who she presumably had feelings for and so, he set up a meeting with her and in course of this, allowed his girlfriend assault the lady so he can prove his loyalty to his girlfriend.

People have been outraged about what the guy and his so-called girlfriend did to the innocent young girl and have called for authorities to deal with them for physically assaulting the girl.

Judging from comments picked on Social media, it’s speculated that the guy promised the girl some money, so he asked her to come visit him at home only for the girl to get to his house to be beaten by his real girlfriend and friends.

Watch the full video in the link below
https://www.gistcover.com.ng/2022/01/wth-guy-sets-up-beautiful-lady-for-his.html

Re: WTH?! Guy Sets Up Beautiful Lady For His Girlfriend & Her Gang To Beat Up So He by Boogyman557: 2:13am On Mar 07, 2022
Holly Gram cool B like I go STOP 2am WEED..

I SWEAR DOWN

All of UNA for der go RECEIVE am WOTOWOTO from my old KALA...

I go BLAST BLAST all of Dem left legs DROP 4 GROUND B4 people go begin ask waiting happen..

D useless MANCHI of a guy, I go Carry am JAZZ in my WEED BUNK.. LOCK am up INSIDE my WEED BUNK for like 3 months, make Em de CHOP only RAW WEED..

b4 3 months EM go don bcome MAD MAN INSIDE my WEED BUNK...

WTF MAN!
Re: WTH?! Guy Sets Up Beautiful Lady For His Girlfriend & Her Gang To Beat Up So He by Jeremani: 6:21am On Mar 07, 2022
That's sad we keep producing simp in this country
Sorry for the poor girl
Re: WTH?! Guy Sets Up Beautiful Lady For His Girlfriend & Her Gang To Beat Up So He by seniorgozman(m): 6:39am On Mar 07, 2022
Very bad

(1) (Reply)

God is Great / Please Advice Me On What To Do / I Mistakenly Had A Relationship With My Blood Brother & Produced 4 Children For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.