Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,120 members, 7,880,483 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 07:14 PM

Lots Of Love On This Forum - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lots Of Love On This Forum (292 Views)

I Lose Interest In Girls That Have Lots Of Male Friends. / Lots Of Naija Guys Now Go After Teenage Girls For Sex (picture) / "Have Lots Of S3x To Lose Weight, Get Curves"- Weight Loss Pro Advises Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lots Of Love On This Forum by Lorlio(f): 9:38am On Mar 07, 2022
I'm barely a day old here but I've been getting lots of PM's and followers since I registered. The love is massive. kiss smiley

I think this calls for celebration, boy. cheesy
Re: Lots Of Love On This Forum by Ocholu: 9:48am On Mar 07, 2022
Lorlio:
I'm barely a day old here but I've been getting lots of PM's and followers since I registered. The love is massive. kiss smiley

Let me be real with you OP;

A good picture will suffice.

Modified
I just checked your profile and you're not being followed by anybody. No one follower.
So, where are you getting the "lots of followers"?
Re: Lots Of Love On This Forum by Jirilistic(m): 10:02am On Mar 07, 2022
Happy for u smiley
Try not to insult anyone and you'll probably have a nice time on this forum .not a day will go by without u not seeing one comment that'll make u laugh especially in romance section grin (and maybe phone section)
Re: Lots Of Love On This Forum by Lorlio(f): 10:03am On Mar 07, 2022
Ocholu:

Let me be real with you OP;

A good picture will suffice.

Modified
I just checked your profile and you're not being followed by anybody. No one follower.
So, where are you getting the "lots of followers"?

I've amassed a good number of followers, boy. I don't know where you checked yours.

As for the pictures, I was warned about this forum so I'm still contemplating if I should upload or not. Lol. What do you think?
Re: Lots Of Love On This Forum by Ocholu: 10:06am On Mar 07, 2022
Lorlio:

I've amassed a good number of followers, boy. I don't know where you checked yours.

As for the pictures, I was warned about this forum so I'm still contemplating if I should upload or not. Lol. What do you think?

"boy"?? Why does this sound familiar.

Anyways. A lot of people have their pictures on here. Except you're on to something sinister, then avoid uploading it.
Re: Lots Of Love On This Forum by Lorlio(f): 10:06am On Mar 07, 2022
Jirilistic:
Happy for u smiley
Try not to insult anyone and you'll probably have a nice time on this forum .not a day will go by without u not seeing one comment that'll make u laugh especially in romance section grin (and maybe phone section)

Wow! Thanks for update, hun. No, I'm not the insultive type, though I can be moody sometimes but I still know how to keep it in check.
Re: Lots Of Love On This Forum by Lifewasgood: 10:08am On Mar 07, 2022
E good!

Netflix log for say! 3k for 4 months!
Re: Lots Of Love On This Forum by Lorlio(f): 10:10am On Mar 07, 2022
Ocholu:

"boy"?? Why does this sound familiar.

Anyways. A lot of people have their pictures on here. Except you're on to something sinister, then avoid uploading it.

I could as well say dear, hun or love. You get? cheesy

Don't worry. I will soon upload. Lol.
Re: Lots Of Love On This Forum by Ocholu: 10:15am On Mar 07, 2022
Lorlio:

I could as well say dear, hun or love. You get? cheesy

Don't worry. I will soon upload. Lol.

We could as well do that privately. I've got some good checks to take care of you.
Re: Lots Of Love On This Forum by Lorlio(f): 10:19am On Mar 07, 2022
Ocholu:

We could as well do that privately. I've got some good checks to take care of you.

Should I take this as a toast line or something serious? grin
Re: Lots Of Love On This Forum by Ocholu: 10:26am On Mar 07, 2022
Lorlio:

Should I take this as a toast line or something serious? grin

Something serious. Really serious.
Re: Lots Of Love On This Forum by Nobody: 10:32am On Mar 07, 2022
Jesus! I'm the only smart person here! undecided
Re: Lots Of Love On This Forum by Sepe123: 10:33am On Mar 07, 2022
Lorlio:

Are u beautiful?
Re: Lots Of Love On This Forum by Lorlio(f): 10:44am On Mar 07, 2022
Sepe123:

Are u beautiful?

Do you think you deserve a reply? Be sincere. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

What Should She Do? / MorningPrayer For Hoes, Hook Up, Knack Anything Gang, WombShifter, Dick Bender / 4 Common Problems In Most Marriages And How You Can Solve Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.