Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,970 members, 7,873,112 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:15 AM

Ukrainians Angry As Putin Offers Evacuation Routes Lead To Russia And Belarus - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ukrainians Angry As Putin Offers Evacuation Routes Lead To Russia And Belarus (29959 Views)

Harry And Meghan Angry As Their Kids, Archie And Lillibet Won't Get HRH Titles / Poland, Latvia, Lithuania And Estonia Closing Borders With Russia And Belarus / Russia Drills 700 Snipers Near Ukraine Border As Putin Warns NATO (Pix,video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukrainians Angry As Putin Offers Evacuation Routes Lead To Russia And Belarus by anoda(m): 2:56pm On Mar 07, 2022
Invitationn:

But the US can? Or you porbaymean Cuba is not a sovereign state.
Stop contradicting yourself.
"NATO has made it clear"? Is that suppose to be a guarantee?
Why are they acting shaky?
dem see Satan-2, dia leg dey shake. If na cuba or middle east dem for don wade in with a never seen before armada.
Re: Ukrainians Angry As Putin Offers Evacuation Routes Lead To Russia And Belarus by anoda(m): 3:02pm On Mar 07, 2022
Appleyard:

So many kids here who don't understand geopolitics. Russia has already achieved it's ultimate goal, which is to secure Ukraine as a buffer state. From now on, Ukraine will never be a member of NATO.

As for reality on the ground, Ukraine is winning the war on social media and lamestream media, while the Russians are doing the real thing. cool
THE REAL THING

1 Like

Re: Ukrainians Angry As Putin Offers Evacuation Routes Lead To Russia And Belarus by TenQ: 3:10pm On Mar 07, 2022
HITdemUP:
Ukraine is no match for Russia. Zelenski better surrender before him country go turn Afghanistan . Putin got the weapons
I will hate to depend on you as a friend. It is better to die with dignity than live as a puppet who has its tails between its legs
Re: Ukrainians Angry As Putin Offers Evacuation Routes Lead To Russia And Belarus by toprealman: 3:13pm On Mar 07, 2022
MERCHANDISER:

commended for dieing and destroying their cities?
Putin is not them protecting what you have is not negotiable.
Re: Ukrainians Angry As Putin Offers Evacuation Routes Lead To Russia And Belarus by Idumuje: 3:20pm On Mar 07, 2022
Invitationn:

But the US can? Or you porbaymean Cuba is not a sovereign state.
Stop contradicting yourself.
"NATO has made it clear"? Is that suppose to be a guarantee?
Why are they acting shaky?
The essence of the meetings was to agree the guarantees on non situation of missile basis in Ukraine. All this planning, while Putin was already planning war.

Anyone that can’t understand this war was planned years ago by Putin is living in fairytale land. What Putin wants is to recreate the USSR. Go read up how pained he is that Gobachev p is agreed to the breakup of Russia and in his view “loss of global power’. He never asked for guarantees that NATO weapons won’t be based in Ukraine. He asked for guarantees Ukraine will NEVER be admitted to NATO.

The Bay of Pigs incident wasn’t about Cuba going into alliance with the USSR. That existed well before and after the crises. It was about the siting of weapons. America has no right to invade a country ( or anyone other) for their ideological leanings. Wrong is wrong
Re: Ukrainians Angry As Putin Offers Evacuation Routes Lead To Russia And Belarus by yommen: 3:24pm On Mar 07, 2022
HITdemUP:
Ukraine is no match for Russia. Zelenski better surrender before him country go turn Afghanistan . Putin got the weapons

Why should he surrender? Ukrainians don't share your opinion because Ukraine is a sovereign state. You know better yet your country is among the worst worldwide. Iranu!

1 Like

Re: Ukrainians Angry As Putin Offers Evacuation Routes Lead To Russia And Belarus by Idumuje: 3:31pm On Mar 07, 2022
alabo1:

Read what I wrote again. Slowly
Nothing there to read again. You have my response.

See, be assured Russia will lose this war. You don’t get it. Ukraine is theming with volunteers ready to fight and Russia is about to learn what a peoples Will can achieve. Over 80% of Ukrainians prefer joining up with Europe. Putin is a dictator; what he has created in Russia isn’t a democracy. Putin needs to lose, to tame his desperate imperial ambitions. He will become more desperate in the coming weeks and cause even more destruction in Ukraine. But ultimately, definitely, he will lose this war.

The war will also demystify him and his illusions of a strong military. He has shown himself to be a paper tiger, albeit with nuclear weapons

1 Like

Re: Ukrainians Angry As Putin Offers Evacuation Routes Lead To Russia And Belarus by bepositive11: 3:35pm On Mar 07, 2022
BKayy:
Looking at this conflict and the previous world wars and colonialism, I am beginning to see sense in why Communist countries used to declare themselves officially atheists

It is quite interesting that Ukrainians are now scared of going to Russia and Belarus that they share history with after making people alien to their history as President and Prime minister.

It will be quite shameful that after Ukraine gave refuge to the Jews in the 2nd World War, their descendants who now occupy the position of President and Prime Minister of Ukraine will not just severe the relationship Ukrainians have with their Russian and Belarusian kinsmen but also spark another World War.

Go and see where the Russian economy is today. I don't blame them. Even Russians are trying their best to get out

1 Like

Re: Ukrainians Angry As Putin Offers Evacuation Routes Lead To Russia And Belarus by yommen: 3:46pm On Mar 07, 2022
yyba:
The spokesman claimed russia want to use the suffering ukraine people to create television picture. Mr spokesman are Ukrainian suffering ? According to social media you are winning the war na.

You are very illogical Sir. Sure you can say they are winning the way brought on them by being able to repel Russia so far beyond your expectations. That is not to say that are not suffering because their houses are being bombed down and they are highly displaced. Funny enough, the people who are concerned are not complaining about their government. They themselves are on the street, ready to fight. Your opinion is therefore baseless.
Re: Ukrainians Angry As Putin Offers Evacuation Routes Lead To Russia And Belarus by treatise: 3:50pm On Mar 07, 2022
Geniuelander:
[/s]

Thanks
Have you eaten cool

I am fasting for Ukraine
Re: Ukrainians Angry As Putin Offers Evacuation Routes Lead To Russia And Belarus by ebufa: 3:54pm On Mar 07, 2022
tommykiwi:
[center][/center]

https://www.bbc.com/news/live/world-europe-60635927

What this suggests at first consideration is that the Russian forces have strategically succeeded in surrounding the 4 Ukrainian cities, otherwise how come Zelenski is begging for his people and "army'' to be evacuated.......wow! no wonder the Russians seized the Nuclear power generation and distribution plants earlier in the war! The Russians have cut electric power to those cities and may cut water soon........No wonder the Russian soldiers are not bothering to storm the cities........Putin will just starve them to submission both soldiers and civilians alike!
Re: Ukrainians Angry As Putin Offers Evacuation Routes Lead To Russia And Belarus by bigpicture001: 3:57pm On Mar 07, 2022
MERCHANDISER:

Calm down Comrade....
Na this thing una talk,he destroyed Ukraine, una don begin dey hype Poland.
If he destroy Poland now,you will keep shifting goal post

Right from. Start.. NATO say Dem no go enter Ukraine cuz them. No get agreement with them...
Re: Ukrainians Angry As Putin Offers Evacuation Routes Lead To Russia And Belarus by JohnSP99: 4:35pm On Mar 07, 2022
BKayy:
Looking at this conflict and the previous world wars and colonialism, I am beginning to see sense in why Communist countries used to declare themselves officially atheists

It is quite interesting that Ukrainians are now scared of going to Russia and Belarus that they share history with after making people alien to their history as President and Prime minister.

It will be quite shameful that after Ukraine gave refuge to the Jews in the 2nd World War, their descendants who now occupy the position of President and Prime Minister of Ukraine will not just severe the relationship Ukrainians have with their Russian and Belarusian kinsmen but also spark another World War.
Ukrainians has always been in contention since Putin's presidency, and don't want him Lording himself over them just the way he's doing over Russia as oppositions are not only jailed but killed and democracy is not practiced there, they prefer a better way of leadership to what Putin is offering and simply says no, and the werey man then think it's by fighting them that he can get them to agree to his bidding, when this will only harden their heart the more towards him. He should have handled this more peacefully offering them what the west can't offer them and draw them closer rather that making war with them, cos to me Ukrainians seems to be in support of what their president is doing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ukrainians Angry As Putin Offers Evacuation Routes Lead To Russia And Belarus by Adjovi: 4:40pm On Mar 07, 2022
CharleyBright:

Russia does not want to harm civilians but they are bombing civilian residents and killing dozens
If Russia are actually concerned about civilians, why don't they move their war out of Ukraine?
Is Ukraine part of Russia?
Havent been watching the news of civilian casualties?
You will tell me CNN and BBC propaganda. But I have followed news on BBC, CNN, DW, Aljezeera, TV5, and even our local TVC channel. All news show Russia bombed civilian residents.
What are u talking about by defending Russia.
And did u say Ukrainians should run away as soon as possible? Run to where? Run and leave their Homeland, and come to your Nigeria?
Why haven't you run away from Boko Haram and bandits invasion

Why am I even wasting my time with you?
Teenagers don full Nairaland. So many teenage talk without reasoning we dey hear now.

I guess your emotions won't allow you decipher "trying to avoid" they are trying to doesn't mean there won't be casualties. Why did Ukrainian president and the media lie that those Ukrainian soldiers on the snake island have been killed?

If Russia didn't release videos of the said soldiers alive and well everyone would have been shouting like you up and down with emotions.

America or NATO will never do what Russia has done during a war be allowing civilians leave and agreeing to a cease fire.
Re: Ukrainians Angry As Putin Offers Evacuation Routes Lead To Russia And Belarus by Kekenary: 4:40pm On Mar 07, 2022
Seriously? Like he can't be evacuated in seconds? Have you heard of the alternative arrangements for a remote government? If Russia wan kill am, make them kill am na. Funny enough, they have the weapons. They'd have nuked Ukraine ever since. All these talk of Russian uprightness don dey tire me. If they are right, they should take Ukraine down and let's forget the country existed, so we can all go home. Very soon we'll hear that China is right to capture Taiwan and Japan.
AroleOduduwa2:
Zelensky knows what is coming to him won’t be child’s play once his human shields is taken off him.
Re: Ukrainians Angry As Putin Offers Evacuation Routes Lead To Russia And Belarus by goodheart01: 5:24pm On Mar 07, 2022
HITdemUP:

Una no dey tire to talk nonsense?? Na wa oo
Re: Ukrainians Angry As Putin Offers Evacuation Routes Lead To Russia And Belarus by Quiny32323: 5:32pm On Mar 07, 2022
BKayy:

Make no mistakes, the Russian elites have sizeable number of jews too, especially their scientists.
Re: Ukrainians Angry As Putin Offers Evacuation Routes Lead To Russia And Belarus by engrchykae(m): 6:02pm On Mar 07, 2022
BF69BF:
Stubborn Ukrainians.

It's like you people don't want to escape again.
I understand that some of the routes lead to Russia (for people like the luhansk and donesk.)who will need to merge with Russia and the routes that lead to Ukraine for core Ukrainians.
Ukraine president seem hell bent on getting a prolonged war.
He is stupid, anyway he is a Caucasian, highly fatalistic and warmongering
Re: Ukrainians Angry As Putin Offers Evacuation Routes Lead To Russia And Belarus by engrchykae(m): 6:08pm On Mar 07, 2022
caracas:

Uncle where you hide your sense?
Even the Russian ppl are suffering despite the fact that the war is been fought in Ukraine
do you also know that Russia won't perish because of the sanctions?
What if they create a financial system with China and the rest of the enemies of the West?
A parallel world. End of Western dominance
Re: Ukrainians Angry As Putin Offers Evacuation Routes Lead To Russia And Belarus by Invitationn: 6:17pm On Mar 07, 2022
Idumuje:

The essence of the meetings was to agree the guarantees on non situation of missile basis in Ukraine. All this planning, while Putin was already planning war.

Anyone that can’t understand this war was planned years ago by Putin is living in fairytale land. What Putin wants is to recreate the USSR. Go read up how pained he is that Gobachev p is agreed to the breakup of Russia and in his view “loss of global power’. He never asked for guarantees that NATO weapons won’t be based in Ukraine. He asked for guarantees Ukraine will NEVER be admitted to NATO.

The Bay of Pigs incident wasn’t about Cuba going into alliance with the USSR. That existed well before and after the crises. It was about the siting of weapons. America has no right to invade a country ( or anyone other) for their ideological leanings. Wrong is wrong
Keep running away from the truth.
You said "America has no right to invade a country", do you have any reservations on their behalf?
Because you seem to be saying "... except such a country has weapons that threatens America". Is that correct?
The Bay of pigs was a shame. No matter how hard you try to paint it with bright colors. Evil is evil!
Cuba was a sovereign state right? They chose to have Soviets missiles on their land for their defense, so?
And for the records, the Soviets conceived the missile idea to help Cuba deter US aggression because the Kennedy admin was already pursuing a regime change in Cuba(Operation Mongoose) at the time.
Bottom line, the US invaded Cuba but they failed!
I'm not justifying the invasion of Ukraine even though it seems so, I'm just sick of the hypocrisy of the Western media and politicians, and of course y'all under their spell.

Before you quote me next time, please gimme a reason that justifies the invasion of a sovereign state so we can analyse the over a dozen US invasions of other sovereign nations.
Re: Ukrainians Angry As Putin Offers Evacuation Routes Lead To Russia And Belarus by Idumuje: 8:20pm On Mar 07, 2022
Invitationn:

Keep running away from the truth.
You said "America has no right to invade a country", do you have any reservations on their behalf?
Because you seem to be saying "... except such a country has weapons that threatens America". Is that correct?
The Bay of pigs was a shame. No matter how hard you try to paint it with bright colors. Evil is evil!
Cuba was a sovereign state right? They chose to have Soviets missiles on their land for their defense, so?
And for the records, the Soviets conceived the missile idea to help Cuba deter US aggression because the Kennedy admin was already pursuing a regime change in Cuba(Operation Mongoose) at the time.
Bottom line, the US invaded Cuba but they failed!
I'm not justifying the invasion of Ukraine even though it seems so, I'm just sick of the hypocrisy of the Western media and politicians, and of course y'all under their spell.

Before you quote me next time, please gimme a reason that justifies the invasion of a sovereign state so we can analyse the over a dozen US invasions of other sovereign nations.

Your argument is illogical. You keep conflating arms with affiliations. A nation (such as Syria etc) can affiliate with Russia for example. But there are ‘controls’ on the types of weapons that can be located around the Golan Height. Go read up on the multiple arms treaties out there. The US invading a sovereign nation would also be illegal and will be condemned. That they may have done in the past doesn’t justify Russia bombing it’s neighbor. We need to stop justifying Russias action on the basis that America ‘did it too’. Besides, even where America did, the circumstances may have been different

All I see now is a Powerful country bullying it’s neighbor and killing it’s citizens because they choose to be ideologically different. If Russia was indeed powerful, they could have applied other methods of coercion- sanctions against Ukraine etc. They can’t even build an alliance for their cause. All they are getting is lip service from China.

We may condemn the West all we want, but I know where I will rather live in between east and West. Russia is an authoritarian, generally racist nation.
Re: Ukrainians Angry As Putin Offers Evacuation Routes Lead To Russia And Belarus by Invitationn: 9:01pm On Mar 07, 2022
Idumuje:

Your argument is illogical. You keep conflating arms with affiliations. A nation (such as Syria etc) can affiliate with Russia for example. But there are ‘controls’ on the types of weapons that can be located around the Golan Height. Go read up on the multiple arms treaties out there. The US invading a sovereign nation would also be illegal and will be condemned. That they may have done in the past doesn’t justify Russia bombing it’s neighbor. We need to stop justifying Russias action on the basis that America ‘did it too’. Besides, even where America did, the circumstances may have been different

All I see now is a Powerful country bullying it’s neighbor and killing it’s citizens because they choose to be ideologically different. If Russia was indeed powerful, they could have applied other methods of coercion- sanctions against Ukraine etc. They can’t even build an alliance for their cause. All they are getting is lip service from China.

We may condemn the West all we want, but I know where I will rather live in between east and West. Russia is an authoritarian, generally racist nation.

There he goes again.
Your problem is prejudice.
Even when I clearly stated my submission wasnt in defense of Russia you still rambling about how 'we need to stop justifying Russia's action on the basis that American did it too'.
When clearly you have a side.
Listen to yourself when you say "Besides, even when America did, the circumstances may have been different"
You obviously have a soft spot for the Americans and that's why you're seeing things through your anus winkno offense!
And you're supposed to be the logical one here grin
You said if Russia was powerful, they should have employed methods like sanctions. Have you asked yourself why the US have invaded at least a dozen sovereign nations? Does it mean it's the most appropriate way to resolve the situation? They're the king of sanctions innit?
You're so emotional you can't even conceal your prejudices.

Meanwhile, your last lines says a lot about you.
You wasted my time.

1 Like

Re: Ukrainians Angry As Putin Offers Evacuation Routes Lead To Russia And Belarus by Idumuje: 9:54pm On Mar 07, 2022
Invitationn:

There he goes again.
Your problem is prejudice.
Even when I clearly stated my submission wasnt in defense of Russia you still rambling about how 'we need to stop justifying Russia's action on the basis that American did it too'.
When clearly you have a side.
Listen to yourself when you say "Besides, even when America did, the circumstances may have been different"
You obviously have a soft spot for the Americans and that's why you're seeing things through your anus winkno offense!
And you're supposed to be the logical one here grin
You said if Russia was powerful, they should have employed methods like sanctions. Have you asked yourself why the US have invaded at least a dozen sovereign nations? Does it mean it's the most appropriate way to resolve the situation? They're the king of sanctions innit?
You're so emotional you can't even conceal your prejudices.

Meanwhile, your last lines says a lot about you.
You wasted my time.

Arguing with you na real waste of time. Use whatever twisted logic you like, fact remains Russia will lose this war big time. Russian troops are being decimated by a so called ‘small country’. This experience will humble Putin. His penchant for force and intimidation of his neighbors will die a natural death.

Infact your Putin is finished. This war he started and the way it’s turned out, will inevitably lead to his demise. Putin is finished as leader of Russia. Won’t be long now. As for you, read up on history and stop this backward, warped thinking. That my last word to you son!
Re: Ukrainians Angry As Putin Offers Evacuation Routes Lead To Russia And Belarus by maasoap(m): 10:41pm On Mar 07, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

Reality that Russian economy is dead and 1 Naira = 20,000 Rubble

Win or lose, Russians won’t get out of this damage in next 3 decades. Ukraine will still exist, but the already rumpled Russian economy will be dead.

Lol.
If Russia decides to call back her force today, assurances will be given to her about the lifting of most of the sanctions if not all. Is that not what other nations are demanding? And the effects of the sanctions will begin to evaporate immediately. But the destruction of lives and properties in Ukraine will be there for the next 10 decades.

1 Like

Re: Ukrainians Angry As Putin Offers Evacuation Routes Lead To Russia And Belarus by BKayy: 11:25pm On Mar 07, 2022
Quiny32323:

Make no mistakes, the Russian elites have sizeable number of jews too, especially their scientists.
Where did you get that joke from?
Re: Ukrainians Angry As Putin Offers Evacuation Routes Lead To Russia And Belarus by BKayy: 11:27pm On Mar 07, 2022
bepositive11:

Go and see where the Russian economy is today. I don't blame them. Even Russians are trying their best to get out
You Nigerians like lying to yourselves.
Re: Ukrainians Angry As Putin Offers Evacuation Routes Lead To Russia And Belarus by Karnice600: 2:23am On Mar 08, 2022
CharleyBright:

Russia does not want to harm civilians but they are bombing civilian residents and killing dozens
If Russia are actually concerned about civilians, why don't they move their war out of Ukraine?
Is Ukraine part of Russia?
Havent been watching the news of civilian casualties?
You will tell me CNN and BBC propaganda. But I have followed news on BBC, CNN, DW, Aljezeera, TV5, and even our local TVC channel. All news show Russia bombed civilian residents.
What are u talking about by defending Russia.
And did u say Ukrainians should run away as soon as possible? Run to where? Run and leave their Homeland, and come to your Nigeria?
Why haven't you run away from Boko Haram and bandits invasion

Why am I even wasting my time with you?
Teenagers don full Nairaland. So many teenage talk without reasoning we dey hear now.

I tell you.
Re: Ukrainians Angry As Putin Offers Evacuation Routes Lead To Russia And Belarus by Invitationn: 10:12am On Mar 08, 2022
Idumuje:

Arguing with you na real waste of time. Use whatever twisted logic you like, fact remains Russia will lose this war big time. Russian troops are being decimated by a so called ‘small country’. This experience will humble Putin. His penchant for force and intimidation of his neighbors will die a natural death.

Infact your Putin is finished. This war he started and the way it’s turned out, will inevitably lead to his demise. Putin is finished as leader of Russia. Won’t be long now. As for you, read up on history and stop this backward, warped thinking. That my last word to you son!
I hear you dumbo!
Re: Ukrainians Angry As Putin Offers Evacuation Routes Lead To Russia And Belarus by 24brains(m): 11:16pm On Mar 08, 2022
Appleyard:

They intercepted all 800 ballistic missiles yet 70% of Ukro military installations have been vaporized? angry

Whomever propagandized you like this will never see forgiveness. Lmao. cool
shelling from fighter jet or mini launcher can not be intercepted and is different from ballistic missile bomb.
Re: Ukrainians Angry As Putin Offers Evacuation Routes Lead To Russia And Belarus by chronique(m): 12:36am On Mar 09, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

Reality that Russian economy is dead and 1 Naira = 20,000 Rubble

Win or lose, Russians won’t get out of this damage in next 3 decades. Ukraine will still exist, but the already rumpled Russian economy will be dead.

What kind of lie is this? How can 1 naira be 20,000 ruble? How did you even convince yourself to type this kind of rubbish in public? Does it make sense to you at all? Russia that is an export driven economy will have her currency fall so poor that the Nigerian import driven economy would have a better currency than Russia?
Re: Ukrainians Angry As Putin Offers Evacuation Routes Lead To Russia And Belarus by djseanjohn77: 11:32am On Apr 18, 2022
I will just say, in as much as you have tried to demonstrate how eloquent and all-knowing you are, the majority of your facts are propaganda-driven no proof whatsoever except on the basis of your news network which are mostly western propagandist networks. That said, because you don't know who is on the other side of the keyboard, i will pardon your ignorance, hence, no need to keep exchanging words with you, once you are so sure of what you believe. It's bn over 9 years that i have left the shores of Nigeria, working as an Environmental & Sustainability experts- and i have risen to the topmost position in my chosen field. So, continue to argue with your keyboard grin

CharleyBright:

Look who is coming to lecture me about International Politics.
Boy, calm down. I knew far more in these matters long before you started crawling. No jokes.

Firstly, I don't watch CNN and BBC alone as you said. I also watch Aljezeera, DW, TV5, Fox news and even your local TVC to get balanced perspective. I know you watch only NTA and rely on your govt propaganda tv station .... Lolz.

Secondly, what you don't know is that Russia also had built and equipped Military facilities in Cuba, Venezuela and Nicaragua. These are hostile neighbors to the USA. Russia is using these facilities to monitor US and use it to serve as close range for attacks on the US in case of war.
And recently, Russia started romancing with Mexico (for same purpose) because Mexico has issues with the US.
These thing between Russia and the US has been there long ago. It's called the Cold War. No be today e start, no be today e go end. You can make Research on these facts. I doubt if you can even do one.
The fact remains that Russia is accusing The US of the crime they are very guilty of. And wait a minute, didn't Russia hack and interfere with US elections?

Thirdly, many of you supporting Putin are likely knowing or hearing about him recently this year. Go and find out who Putin was as KGB Boss. Go and find out how he emerged as Russian President after Gorbachev. Go and find out how he has suppressed Russians and running an Automatic government and doing his 5th term as president and amending constitution to make himself life president. Is that a kind of person you people support? Like Hitler, like Putin.

Fourthly, that Ukraine wants to join NATO is not an excuse for Putin to invade Ukraine and start a war. Ukraine is a sovereign state and free to join any Group. It's like saying Cameroon can't join any Group, and if they do, Nigeria will invade Cameroon.
Ok, assuming joining NATO is a crime and Russia don't want Ukraine joining NATO, why not wait until she joins before the attack? Why attack before the alleged crime?
Where is such lawlessness coming from in this time??
Go and read and learn more before coming to make silly defense. Russian has always wanted to attack and invade Ukraine to annex it. Russia under Putin already annexed part of Ukraine called Crimea in 2014. He still wants more. He is just using NATO as an excuse to do so.

Let me lecture you a bit more.
Putin wants regime change in Ukraine. It is not about any NATO. He wants to remove Zelensky and install Viktor Yanukovych back as President in Ukraine. That is his end game.
Am very sure you don't know who Yanukovych is, or know any of the details I just gave u.
You can't come arguing about issues you don't have history or facts about.
If you want more facts on Russia and Ukraine, I can lecture u for free.
Bottomline is that the issue is not about Ukraine joining NATO as most of you think. It is just a good ploy by Putin to foist regime change.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Joe Biden Receives His FIrst Dose Of COVID-19 Vaccine On Live Television / Bus Collides With Canadian Prime Minister’s Aircraft / Las Vegas - Mandalay Bay Shooting Updates (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.