Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,877 members, 7,889,921 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 02:21 AM

Pregnancy Or Nursing Of Baby; Which Is More Challenging? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pregnancy Or Nursing Of Baby; Which Is More Challenging? (21973 Views)

Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? / Should I Abort This Pregnancy Or Leave It? / Police Officer Snatches Another Man’s Wife, Detains Son For Challenging Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Or Nursing Of Baby; Which Is More Challenging? by peacettw: 12:20pm On Mar 13, 2022
Nursing the baby.
Re: Pregnancy Or Nursing Of Baby; Which Is More Challenging? by Hamzashaf99(f): 12:23pm On Mar 13, 2022
For me, both are challenging.

With pregnancy, it's packages plenty. Even water will be tasting like medicine. Pains and expansions in your joints, maybe preeclampsia and diabetes in pregnancy etc.

Then the general discomfort for all 9 months. But in that phase, you only have to worry about yourself so it's all good.

When the baby comes, the internal discomfort manifests as external, as you suffer from sleep deprivation, someone is always manipulating your time, thoughts and activities for the next 2 years of their lives, even though you love them to bits.

None is easy! Just the same challenge in different packaging.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Or Nursing Of Baby; Which Is More Challenging? by Bahamas95(m): 12:23pm On Mar 13, 2022
Tribalism123:

Do u know what men go through carrying sperm alone?

Is a pity u guys think we like storage of sperm.
Maybe u feel excited when the heat period comes to u. Me I feel pain.
So sorry my guy, it's not easy experiencing that excruciating pain.....Divine healing is coming your way soon.

Re: Pregnancy Or Nursing Of Baby; Which Is More Challenging? by Hamzashaf99(f): 12:31pm On Mar 13, 2022
lilioj:

Keep pushing for an hour? When I had my 2 children I pushed them out under 5 mins perhaps you mean labour. I mean the labour itself is excruciating no doubt but the pushing doesn't start until the cervix is properly dilated, which shouldn't take hours.
It can take hours for some women.
Re: Pregnancy Or Nursing Of Baby; Which Is More Challenging? by ceejayluv(m): 12:32pm On Mar 13, 2022
I don't think it's necessary to ask.... One process naturally follows the other, hence, they're complimentary.
Re: Pregnancy Or Nursing Of Baby; Which Is More Challenging? by Freemasonry: 12:32pm On Mar 13, 2022
pocohantas:

Sometimes you should sit certain discussions out. It is better to be silent and thought wise, than to speak and be confirmed a fool.

You don’t have a vagina, you don’t grow one in your spare time, but here you are, rushing FTC on a topic pertaining to motherhood. You don’t even have a womb.

Maybe we should give you two wrappers and a lace top. You would attend the next August meeting for us. Haba! Chochocho!
No dey take things too serious!
Dude was just in his moment and wanted to share his huge sense of humor, and frankly a ton of people think he's funny... judging from the number of likes his comment has.

So maybe you should take your own advice and sit some jokes out.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Or Nursing Of Baby; Which Is More Challenging? by lexy2014: 12:33pm On Mar 13, 2022
CatANDratTHEORY:
I think pregnancy is more challenging. I've heard countless stories of how pregnant women behave weird as a result of the pregnancy hormones.

My elder brother's wife once said to his husband " Honey, clap for me. Our baby needs noise" grin grin grin.
I was like "what da f***k."

She sometimes prefers to soak ordinary garri to eating a well prepared meal. I will just be like "What is wrong with this woman?"

Pregnant women can be weird.

Hormonal changes is what causes these strange behaviours
Re: Pregnancy Or Nursing Of Baby; Which Is More Challenging? by franxalive(m): 12:34pm On Mar 13, 2022
Zonefree:
None!

Sperm production is more challenging than these two.

Women don't understand the excruciating pains men go through during sperm production, maybe cos men hardly complain.

Re: Pregnancy Or Nursing Of Baby; Which Is More Challenging? by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 12:34pm On Mar 13, 2022
chii8:
Nursing a baby..... pregnancy na cruise.... grin grin grin
u never heard of sleepless night back to back.. my neighbor no dey sleep on top baby nursing..
Re: Pregnancy Or Nursing Of Baby; Which Is More Challenging? by AdedoyinO(f): 12:36pm On Mar 13, 2022
Nursing a baby is challenging no jokes. It's that period many mums forget about their fashion sense or being a slay queen and face the huge responsibility of being a mother.
Re: Pregnancy Or Nursing Of Baby; Which Is More Challenging? by Peace081: 12:36pm On Mar 13, 2022
Zonefree:
None!

Women don't understand the excruciating pains men go through during sperm production, maybe cos men hardly complain.

At times it's better to be silent than to be called a FOOL
Re: Pregnancy Or Nursing Of Baby; Which Is More Challenging? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Mar 13, 2022
annyplenty:
Mothers, which one do you actually consider more tasking and challenging; Pregnancy or Nursing of babiy, especially immediately after delivery?

I pray that God bless those couples that are waiting on Him for children with their own children and help mothers to nurse their children in Jesus name.

Share for Pregnancy
Like for Nursing

Nursing the baby, I deliver sharp sharp and no stressful pregnancy.
You see Nursing? I suffer from postpartum depression and so I'm done with it.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Or Nursing Of Baby; Which Is More Challenging? by nentokritji(m): 12:39pm On Mar 13, 2022
How much you they take barb your hair now, mine at kano 100 to 150naira
Re: Pregnancy Or Nursing Of Baby; Which Is More Challenging? by pocohantas(f): 12:44pm On Mar 13, 2022
Emperordynasty:

Don't mind the troll I don't know which excruciating pain he is talking about, we men don't even know when sperm is produced talk less of feeling pain in the process...

Respect to all women....
You people have to put up with a
Monthly menstraution
A need to be more hygenic due to your body make up
Pregnancy
Labour.
Nursing and breastfeeding and a host of others that I don't know cuz you guys are the ones experiencing it..

We men have our own issues but on this note I will say una dey try abeg

Respect to all the women out there

Thank God we still have sensible men. Not the kuncklehead telling me it is funny.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Or Nursing Of Baby; Which Is More Challenging? by Lovelyn451(f): 12:48pm On Mar 13, 2022
Nursing a baby, not every woman go through those complication and weird behaviour that comes with pregnancy but the stress of nursing is inescapable

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Or Nursing Of Baby; Which Is More Challenging? by Kaybae(f): 12:50pm On Mar 13, 2022
Based on experience Pregnancy is challenging ooo, My pregnancies back then were hell, I stayed only on fluid through out my first trimesters till half of 2nd before I will be able to put food in my mouth. I don't want to near that again I beg.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Or Nursing Of Baby; Which Is More Challenging? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Mar 13, 2022
For me nursing a baby is more challenging.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Or Nursing Of Baby; Which Is More Challenging? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Mar 13, 2022
pocohantas:

Sometimes you should sit certain discussions out. It is better to be silent and thought wise, than to speak and be confirmed a fool.

You don’t have a vagina, you don’t grow one in your spare time, but here you are, rushing FTC on a topic pertaining to motherhood. You don’t even have a womb.

Maybe we should give you two wrappers and a lace top. You would attend the next August meeting for us. Haba! Chochocho!
Bloody!
grin grin grin
Re: Pregnancy Or Nursing Of Baby; Which Is More Challenging? by derecho(m): 1:05pm On Mar 13, 2022
Of course some up to 3days.Just reminding you that not all women go into labor for long.
Simran94:

Just say you haven’t heard of or seen women go into labor for an hour or more
Re: Pregnancy Or Nursing Of Baby; Which Is More Challenging? by Xcelinteriors(f): 1:05pm On Mar 13, 2022
Na all o cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Or Nursing Of Baby; Which Is More Challenging? by Nobody: 1:06pm On Mar 13, 2022
derecho:
Of course some up to 3days.Just reminding you that not all women go into labor for long.
Sure not all women na
Re: Pregnancy Or Nursing Of Baby; Which Is More Challenging? by Akharmony: 1:08pm On Mar 13, 2022
All of the above. .
Re: Pregnancy Or Nursing Of Baby; Which Is More Challenging? by anonymous1759(m): 1:10pm On Mar 13, 2022
Zonefree:
None!

Say no more you’re blessed.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Or Nursing Of Baby; Which Is More Challenging? by Killermamba: 1:12pm On Mar 13, 2022
Zonefree:
None!

���this guy nor normal at all, we dey ovulate?
Re: Pregnancy Or Nursing Of Baby; Which Is More Challenging? by Freemasonry: 1:16pm On Mar 13, 2022
pocohantas:

You don’t tell me what to take serious. When exactly did the number of likes on a Nairaland post translate to it being funny/right?

The thread is directed at women/mothers. If you don’t have a vagina, then shut da fck up and allow women comment. Would they open you guys skull to put this common sense inside?

Thank God we still have sensible men. Not the knucklehead telling me it is funny.

You just proved my point.
Anyway, I'm not surprised. Silly clapbacks are your trademark. You need to get over yourself woman!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Or Nursing Of Baby; Which Is More Challenging? by Archworld(m): 1:16pm On Mar 13, 2022
Zonefree:
None!

cheesy cheesy That is true. We carry full heavy truck of sperm in us for over 30 years without complaining. But immediately we give out just small thing that is not up to a litre for women to help us carry for just 9 months , they will begin to complain. Whereas, we have been carrying full truck of that load in us for decades without a single noise
Re: Pregnancy Or Nursing Of Baby; Which Is More Challenging? by deardear2021(f): 1:17pm On Mar 13, 2022
Nursing a baby.,.. But it's All beautiful, trust me.( quote author=annyplenty post=110820830]Mothers, which one do you actually consider more tasking and challenging; Pregnancy or Nursing of babiy, especially immediately after delivery?

I pray that God bless those couples that are waiting on Him for children with their own children and help mothers to nurse their children in Jesus name.

Share for Pregnancy
Like for Nursing[/quote]
Re: Pregnancy Or Nursing Of Baby; Which Is More Challenging? by okirewaju(f): 1:18pm On Mar 13, 2022
I think Pregnancy as someone can help you with nursing the baby but Pregnancy na OYO
Re: Pregnancy Or Nursing Of Baby; Which Is More Challenging? by Hassanmaye(m): 1:27pm On Mar 13, 2022
Zonefree:
None!

Haha
Re: Pregnancy Or Nursing Of Baby; Which Is More Challenging? by excel101(m): 1:28pm On Mar 13, 2022
I believe this question should be for women that has children, and not those without, to enable other learn from it. Though my wife prefer nursing a baby, because when she stared at the result of 9months pregnancy she is more relieved.
Re: Pregnancy Or Nursing Of Baby; Which Is More Challenging? by pocohantas(f): 1:35pm On Mar 13, 2022
Freemasonry:

You just proved my point.
Anyway, I'm not surprised. Silly clapbacks are your trademark. You need to get over yourself woman!

After you get out of my sight. I wonder why you didn’t quote all the men that disagreed with him. Na for women body una dey show una mumu nature. Nonsense and ingredients.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Four Generations, One Picture / Woman Delivers After Two-Years Pregnancy / 8-month Old Baby Stabbed 90 Times With Scissors By His Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.