Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,192 members, 7,887,457 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:09 AM

Russia Turns To China’s Unionpay System Amid Visa And Mastercard Departures - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia Turns To China’s Unionpay System Amid Visa And Mastercard Departures (35890 Views)

Niger Republic Turns To A Mega Solar Power After Nigeria Cut Off Electricity / Russia Turns Off Nord Stream Pipeline Supplying Gas To Europe, Cites "Oil Leak" / South African Man's Bedroom Turns To A Bar With His Looted Drinks (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia Turns To China’s Unionpay System Amid Visa And Mastercard Departures by VULCAN(m): 8:18pm On Mar 07, 2022
You are no different from one who comes in towards the end of a movie and begins to quarrel with those who have been watching from the beginning when they say a particular character is bad simply because he is watching the character receive his reward for the evil he did earlier.

From what you have written I can tell you know nothing about the genesis of this problem.

Try to rewind and start this movie from the beginning.

ArchiLimited:
I've been seeing several internet warriors on this site blaming Zelensky for the war and calling him foolish for not yielding. It's appaling really the percentage of 21st century youths that are empty. So the president and leader of a country should lay down and yield his country and people to a foreign invader without a fight? Thank goodness you guys are not leading anything.

1 Like

Re: Russia Turns To China’s Unionpay System Amid Visa And Mastercard Departures by tonididdy(m): 8:19pm On Mar 07, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

Look at the gibberish you composing!

Where is Nigeria importing oil from? Outdated and archaic reasoning.

In 2022 when logistics and technology are at peak, you have the effrontery talking about distance and trade like Russia is not replaceable.

If fiber optics can make it from Africa to Europe, shouldnt your brains tell you pipe lines can also route to Europe?

Seems you grew up in the village.

Distance in 2022? fvck!

I'm Done with you.
Even USA does not have a pipeline from Russia or Europe.
You think pipelines across the Atlantic na beans undecided
The methods of shipping crude to distant locations still remain shipping.
Only Russia has a pipeline from home across Europe because they are closer.
Even Nigeria doesnt have a pipeline to benin republic where PM's is refined, na tankers dey go to and fro.
Russia still remains Europe's best market!

2 Likes

Re: Russia Turns To China’s Unionpay System Amid Visa And Mastercard Departures by tiswell(m): 8:22pm On Mar 07, 2022
Lightened:
Union pay?! What's that undecided
crawl back to your cave sad
Re: Russia Turns To China’s Unionpay System Amid Visa And Mastercard Departures by osazsky(m): 8:23pm On Mar 07, 2022
Invitationn:

Necessity is the mother of invention.
I'd rather go for what's slow but certain than for what's fast but yet uncertain.
And what do you mean by how many places accept Union pay grin
Don't assume, read about Union pay first!
most selling plstforms dont accept these rubish.them go make lose thier money will keep hanging..once a country bans u it bans u..the union rubbish wont work in these country..putin talks like an illitrate...china ecomy abt to go down..u are producing fake products but no one is buying..its not that these countries cant produce these product better they have grown pass that stage..they left it for children thier major priority now is international polictics and terrorism..the oil in America can carry the world for years but they left that sector for better things that they are buying doesnt mean they dont have

2 Likes

Re: Russia Turns To China’s Unionpay System Amid Visa And Mastercard Departures by blackboy2star(m): 8:23pm On Mar 07, 2022
Go and read on Trump sanction on China... All China business men have it in dollars my brother... Until every country billionaires will have more of their stakes in local currencies nothing they can do.
I'm not talking about defeat here, am talking about sanctions. Is it not on this nairaland they all shouting no sanctions will shake Russia... I laugh in Chinese

gaddafe:

Economically the west cannot defeat China. US and China have been having trade war and both sides have shown what they are capable of. There is no economic sanction from the west that will affect China. In fact they ( the west) have tried it and it didn't have any effect on China. Putin was wise after all. He expected the west will move to economic sanctions and he had China as a back up plan for the economic sanctions that will follow. Moreso we have not heard from North Korea. That is another mad man that is worth hearing from as everyone is just cashing out from this war.
Re: Russia Turns To China’s Unionpay System Amid Visa And Mastercard Departures by Truvelisback(m): 8:24pm On Mar 07, 2022
Pakistan will follow suit. Nigeria, if una like, make una go Slack, make una they try to impress Ukraine, U.S and NATO wey no send una.

2 Likes

Re: Russia Turns To China’s Unionpay System Amid Visa And Mastercard Departures by CoronaVirusPro: 8:24pm On Mar 07, 2022
tonididdy:

I'm Done with you.
Even USA does not have a pipeline from Russia or Europe.
You think pipelines across the Atlantic na beans undecided
The methods of shipping crude to distant locations still remain shipping.
Only Russia has a pipeline from home across Europe because they are closer.
Even Nigeria doesnt have a pipeline to benin republic where PM's is refined

smh....

Now its confirmed you still living in the past. Seems Nord stream is channeling body lotion to Europe

I don't even know the caliber of people I relate with on this forum. Its sickening

Look at what you composing in 2022.

Re: Russia Turns To China’s Unionpay System Amid Visa And Mastercard Departures by engrchykae(m): 8:25pm On Mar 07, 2022
sunboy:
China is the ultimate winner of this way, China already won.
Not Russia, not Ukraine, nor the West but the Chinese without firing a single shot.
There is a reason tsun Tzu is a Chinese

1 Like

Re: Russia Turns To China’s Unionpay System Amid Visa And Mastercard Departures by SenecaTheYonger: 8:25pm On Mar 07, 2022
America just isolated itself with all these useless sanctions like a small child.

China has been surviving without many western influences and now they will pair with Russia.

USA now has a real enemy, not all those middle easterns they’re flexing for

1 Like

Re: Russia Turns To China’s Unionpay System Amid Visa And Mastercard Departures by osazsky(m): 8:25pm On Mar 07, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

Look at the gibberish you composing!

Where is Nigeria importing oil from? Outdated and archaic reasoning.

In 2022 when logistics and technology are at peak, you have the effrontery talking about distance and trade like Russia is not replaceable.

If fiber optics can make it from Africa to Europe, shouldnt your brains tell you pipe lines can also route to Europe?

Seems you grew up in the village.

Distance in 2022? fvck!
Buhari can stop fibre optic from pasing nigeria..u are talking to urself..the 2 countries should be buying and selling to themselves and lets see who suffers
Re: Russia Turns To China’s Unionpay System Amid Visa And Mastercard Departures by Lonewolf2010(f): 8:26pm On Mar 07, 2022
Unsurprising to anyone with half a brain. The Russian government was never going to use a public ledger for transactions lol. This is why you don’t trust the media’s FUD that Russia will use crypto to avoid sanctions.Crypto isn’t big enough to single-handedly support Russia.
Re: Russia Turns To China’s Unionpay System Amid Visa And Mastercard Departures by WarriAproko: 8:27pm On Mar 07, 2022
blackboy2star:
Good move. The West's coming for China, am sure the Chinese leaders won't want USA sanction on there business. This nah real game to learn from. Wow
people wen get 1billion population u wan sanction. Chinco wen get everything already

1 Like

Re: Russia Turns To China’s Unionpay System Amid Visa And Mastercard Departures by CoronaVirusPro: 8:27pm On Mar 07, 2022
osazsky:
Buhari can stop fibre optic from pasing nigeria..u are talking to urself..the 2 countries should be buying and selling to themselves and lets see who suffers

Sigh....

I rest my case.
Re: Russia Turns To China’s Unionpay System Amid Visa And Mastercard Departures by 2sexycom(m): 8:29pm On Mar 07, 2022
viktor88:

They are two different type of platforms.
yes, but someone was saying it will replace Youtube. YouTube serve diverse purposes...

1 Like

Re: Russia Turns To China’s Unionpay System Amid Visa And Mastercard Departures by tnerro1(m): 8:31pm On Mar 07, 2022
ArchiLimited:
I've been seeing several internet warriors on this site blaming Zelensky for the war and calling him foolish for not yielding. It's appaling really the percentage of 21st century youths that are empty. So the president and leader of a country should lay down and yield his country and people to a foreign invader without a fight? Thank goodness you guys are not leading anything.

If you where to lead men to war, they will name your team the “suicide squad” cause none of you will return.
It’s like saying Cotonou should challenge Nigeria to war without any strong country physically backing them up( not hailing them from the comfort of their bedrooms) how do you think it will end.

2 Likes

Re: Russia Turns To China’s Unionpay System Amid Visa And Mastercard Departures by Camelot65: 8:32pm On Mar 07, 2022
gaddafe:

Economically the west cannot defeat China. US and China have been having trade war and both sides have shown what they are capable of. There is no economic sanction from the west that will affect China. In fact they ( the west) have tried it and it didn't have any effect on China. Putin was wise after all. He expected the west will move to economic sanctions and he had China as a back up plan for the economic sanctions that will follow. Moreso we have not heard from North Korea. That is another mad man that is worth hearing from as everyone is just cashing out from this war.
Go and find out who China's biggest trade partners are.
Re: Russia Turns To China’s Unionpay System Amid Visa And Mastercard Departures by cedricksly: 8:32pm On Mar 07, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:
Union pay grin grin grin grin

Comedy!

Who accepts union pay? Union Bank?
coming from who hasn't left the shores of this hell hole Nigeria.... I have two union pay cards even tho I'm with you here in Nigeria. Unipay is legendary to use if you know how

1 Like

Re: Russia Turns To China’s Unionpay System Amid Visa And Mastercard Departures by engrchykae(m): 8:32pm On Mar 07, 2022
Internet22:
Just like the way FG choose Indian KOO. app after banning Twitter, grin body go soon tell them.
Hand really touched Twitter
Re: Russia Turns To China’s Unionpay System Amid Visa And Mastercard Departures by Workch: 8:33pm On Mar 07, 2022
blackboy2star:
You guys need to read up, were they in ruins when they sanction China business the last time. China produce and who's the highest consumer? The West. Where do you think China billionaires stack there proceed? The West. China billionaires have there money in dollars not Yuan... You guys should read more. Until countries developed and developing comes together as one, then West will come down

lol, this one doesn't know anything.

More than 50% of anything used in United States is produced in China.
No country can beat China to that. Its more expensive to produce most things in most countries than to import them from China.

United States is owing China huge sum, over $1trillion. You no fit sanction them.

The world needs China so much that, a sanction will almost paralyze most countries.

China is in a better position to sanction united states than otherwsie, United States and Europe depend more on China than China depends on them in terms of trade.

The Chinese communist govenrment is very efficient and they have made China self-dependent and efficient.

2 Likes

Re: Russia Turns To China’s Unionpay System Amid Visa And Mastercard Departures by CoronaVirusPro: 8:34pm On Mar 07, 2022
cedricksly:
coming from who hasn't left the shores of this hell hole Nigeria.... I have two union pay cards

Which country are you?

Tell me!

Two Union pay cards? Are you kidding me? That country must be one shiithole
Re: Russia Turns To China’s Unionpay System Amid Visa And Mastercard Departures by Holaomoakin(m): 8:35pm On Mar 07, 2022
What a friend in indeed!
Re: Russia Turns To China’s Unionpay System Amid Visa And Mastercard Departures by Workch: 8:35pm On Mar 07, 2022
Camelot65:
Go and find out who China's biggest trade partners are.
sanctioning China is like paralyzing the world.
China is too big to be sanctioned, they are needed by everyone in th world.
China is a master of production that they even give you a product of same quality at the lower price than you will ever produce it in your country. Why do you think everyone runs to China to import goods?
This efficiency in China has got many production industries moribund all over the world, even factories in United States are feeling the effect.
Why produce at a high cost when you can just import at a lower cost from China? `"cheesy

Sanctions on China doesn't work, they are too serious and efficient for that. You know how many sanctions united states don give them.

United States banned China from using the international space station, China has built two space stations since then, united states is still sharing the old one. cheesy
Lol

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Turns To China’s Unionpay System Amid Visa And Mastercard Departures by cedricksly: 8:38pm On Mar 07, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

Which country are you?

Tell me!

oga I'm with you here in Nigeria, always ask sensible questions like how did I get it, where do I use it and how is the payment like, the fact that u are limited to mastercard and visa card and maybe the stupid verve card does not mean other payment processors aren't there.. Even in world card spending unipay comes first even if you combine mastercard and visa card together in terms of market shares... I have a lot to say about union pay card but no need exposing the benefits.... Do you know ur local atm machine accepts the union pay card?
Re: Russia Turns To China’s Unionpay System Amid Visa And Mastercard Departures by ponziponzi(m): 8:39pm On Mar 07, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

Which country are you?

Tell me!

All Chinese citizens travelling abroad for schooling and tourism to the US, Australia, Europe and Canada, what type of cards do you think they use?
Re: Russia Turns To China’s Unionpay System Amid Visa And Mastercard Departures by osazsky(m): 8:39pm On Mar 07, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

Sigh....

I rest my case.
thks
Re: Russia Turns To China’s Unionpay System Amid Visa And Mastercard Departures by osazsky(m): 8:40pm On Mar 07, 2022
ponziponzi:

All Chinese citizens travelling abroad for schooling and tourism to the US, Australia, Europe and Canada, what type of cards do you think they use?

thank God u mentioned only chinese citizens and students using it..very good
Re: Russia Turns To China’s Unionpay System Amid Visa And Mastercard Departures by blackboy2star(m): 8:40pm On Mar 07, 2022
You think China is making more money within right? Go and read about Chinese wealth gap. You're seeing cities in Chinaand happy thinking that's how the whole country is. Same strategy USA used for you guys thinking all nah glitters and hiding homeless population for you guys

WarriAproko:
people wen get 1billion population u wan sanction. Chinco wen get everything already

1 Like

Re: Russia Turns To China’s Unionpay System Amid Visa And Mastercard Departures by lampi: 8:40pm On Mar 07, 2022
Oddfinder:
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
RIP to visa and MasterCard
Na chinko u wan use play?
China'spopulation is 1b, the card is used in over 180 countries
More cash out for China. Russia don use back door enter market again..
haha Russia should now do all there buying and selling only in China. what a bundage
Re: Russia Turns To China’s Unionpay System Amid Visa And Mastercard Departures by Invitationn: 8:41pm On Mar 07, 2022
osazsky:
most selling plstforms dont accept these rubish.them go make lose thier money will keep hanging..once a country bans u it bans u..the union rubbish wont work in these country..putin talks like an illitrate...china ecomy abt to go down..u are producing fake products but no one is buying..its not that these countries cant produce these product better they have grown pass that stage..they left it for children thier major priority now is international polictics and terrorism..the oil in America can carry the world for years but they left that sector for better things that they are buying doesnt mean they dont have
This your ramble ehn.
China economy about to go down?
China is producing fake products 'no one wants to buy'? grin
You're a joke!
It's funny how you, think Putin is talking like an illiterate grin cheesy
Geez!

1 Like

Re: Russia Turns To China’s Unionpay System Amid Visa And Mastercard Departures by CoronaVirusPro: 8:43pm On Mar 07, 2022
ponziponzi:

I knew you were in China

Why you had too Union cards.

You can only be in Asia. Only in Asia will you have two Union cards

And you so feeling fly that you in Asia.

Hello! You just in advanced Nigeria. You not abroad

Two Union cards? Da fvck!
Re: Russia Turns To China’s Unionpay System Amid Visa And Mastercard Departures by PotatoSalad(m): 8:44pm On Mar 07, 2022
2sexycom:
TikTok can never replace YouTube...
I meant as a major competitor.
Other video streaming platforms tried and failed.

1 Like

Re: Russia Turns To China’s Unionpay System Amid Visa And Mastercard Departures by CoronaVirusPro: 8:44pm On Mar 07, 2022
cedricksly:
oga I'm with you here in Nigeria, always ask sensible questions like how did I get it, where do I use it and how is the payment like, the fact that u are limited to mastercard and visa card and maybe the stupid verve card does not mean other payment processors aren't there.. Even in world card spending unipay comes first even if you combine mastercard and visa card together in terms of market shares... I have a lot to say about union pay card but no need exposing the benefits.... Do you know ur local atm machine accepts the union pay card?

No wonder you have two union pay cards

I think that card is for foolish people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Auma: Obama’s Half-Sister Teargassed Live On Air While Protesting In Kenya / George H.W. Bush Dead At 94 / King Charles III Makes First Address To Britain & Commonwealth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.