Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,847 members, 7,872,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:27 PM

There Is No Heaven & Hell - Pastor Abosom As He Abandons His Christian Faith - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / There Is No Heaven & Hell - Pastor Abosom As He Abandons His Christian Faith (55153 Views)

If You Feel There Is No Heaven, Then, What Do You Think About This? / Paul Play Dairo Reacts To Pastor Adeboye's "No Tithe, No Heaven" Preaching / "No Tithe, No Heaven" - Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is No Heaven & Hell - Pastor Abosom As He Abandons His Christian Faith by Gospel2Day: 3:19pm On Mar 09, 2022
omooba969:

You are yet to state one of your so-called concrete evidence, as all I see here is you 'rambling'.

How you concluded that I'm an atheist remains laughable - it shows your frustration at struggling to convince people.

Now, my question is "what is the truth" ?
omooba969:

You are yet to state one of your so-called concrete evidence, as all I see here is you 'rambling'.

How you concluded that I'm an atheist remains laughable - it shows your frustration at struggling to convince people.

It is laziness to expect another person to produce concrete evidence for you, when you have access to Google on your phone.
What will it cost you to just Google "Archeological Finds In Israel That Confirms Bible Stories and Histories As True."?
It is infants that are spoon-fed, always waiting for their mothers to bring food for them to suckle.
Get to work and stop being lazy to research what you disbelieve.
Shalom.
Re: There Is No Heaven & Hell - Pastor Abosom As He Abandons His Christian Faith by Gospel2Day: 3:41pm On Mar 09, 2022
omooba969:

What is truth? Whatever God says or does, and recorded in the Bible or communicated by His Spirit is truth.
Google the astonishing and amazing numbers of Bible prophecies that have been fulfilled.
May be that will kindle your dead and decomposing faith in the veracity of the Bible.
Shalom.
Re: There Is No Heaven & Hell - Pastor Abosom As He Abandons His Christian Faith by omooba969(m): 5:04pm On Mar 09, 2022
Gospel2Day:

It is laziness to expect another person to produce concrete evidence for you, when you have access to Google on your phone.
What will it cost you to just Google "Archeological Finds In Israel That Confirms Bible Stories and Histories As True."?
It is infants that are spoon-fed, always waiting for their mothers to bring food for them to suckle.
Get to work and stop being lazy to research what you disbelieve.
Shalom.

Gibberish yet again...lol cheesy

Your frustration is even visible to the blind just as you fail to address my question. 'Lazy' is an attack and not how you refer to one who wants to clearly understands your standpoint. There are many proofs & questions to knock you out especially on your religious beliefs just as I understand why you're so angry in your disposition.

Guy, I understand that you Africans are notorious for wallowing in religious dogmas, just as ignorance & intolerance by nature is your regalia; but because your comments mirrors the inherent qualities of your mind and character I have to let this rest.

Thanks for your time. cool
Re: There Is No Heaven & Hell - Pastor Abosom As He Abandons His Christian Faith by omooba969(m): 5:09pm On Mar 09, 2022
Gospel2Day:

What is truth? Whatever God says or does, and recorded in the Bible or communicated by His Spirit is truth.
Google the astonishing and amazing numbers of Bible prophecies that have been fulfilled.
May be that will kindle your dead and decomposing faith in the veracity of the Bible.
Shalom.

Lol cheesy ... that's too radical for an ambassador of the gospel of our dear Lord. grin

You're wasting your time niqqur!
Re: There Is No Heaven & Hell - Pastor Abosom As He Abandons His Christian Faith by Gospel2Day: 8:53pm On Mar 09, 2022
omooba969:

Lol cheesy ... that's too radical for an ambassador of the gospel of our dear Lord. grin

You're wasting your time niqqur!

You call Jesus your dear Lord?!
Wonders shall never end.
How can Someone you doubt and disbelieve the Bible He inspired, held dear and taught from "our dear Lord"?
You seem confused
May you find God and peace soonest.
Shalom.
Re: There Is No Heaven & Hell - Pastor Abosom As He Abandons His Christian Faith by Gospel2Day: 8:58pm On Mar 09, 2022
omooba969:

Gibberish yet again...lol cheesy

Your frustration is even visible to the blind just as you fail to address my question. 'Lazy' is an attack and not how you refer to one who wants to clearly understands your standpoint. There are many proofs & questions to knock you out especially on your religious beliefs just as I understand why you're so angry in your disposition.

Guy, I understand that you Africans are notorious for wallowing in religious dogmas, just as ignorance & intolerance by nature is your regalia; but because your comments mirrors the inherent qualities of your mind and character I have to let this rest.

Thanks for your time. cool

Google is a click away.
Stop asking for what is at your finger tips.
That's how to be diligent.
If you really want to know something, you should not have waited until now to ask me.
It shows your hypocrisy and ill-motive.
So, if I don't tell you, then you will never want to know?
That's not the disposition of a serious seeker, who delights in and desire to know what he doubts or disbelieves.
Thank you too for your time.
Shalom.
Re: There Is No Heaven & Hell - Pastor Abosom As He Abandons His Christian Faith by HRprof: 9:34pm On Mar 10, 2022
juman:
Nigeria is hell fire.

Because reality you can see but heaven and hellfire is hallucinations

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Celebrates His Birthday In Washington D.C (Photos) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In Agbada At His Mother's 80th Birthday Party (Photos) / Why Having A Phd Is A Waste – Bishop Oyedepo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.