Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,741 members, 7,952,038 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:49 AM

The Day I Showed Him My unclothedness - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Day I Showed Him My unclothedness (449 Views)

Who Mistakenly Saw Your unclothedness And What Was The Reaction? / Nigerian Lady Uses Nigerian Flag To Cover Her unclothedness In Sexy Independence / She Can't Allow Her Mom In-law To See Her unclothedness, She’s hiding something. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Day I Showed Him My unclothedness by LoveUdie: 10:39pm On Mar 07, 2022
I always covered my unclothedness with pride, I never allowed any man to see it. No man Knew how I looked inside because I'd always cover my unclothedness but a day came that this man discovered my unclothedness�‍♀️

For many years I was ashame to let any man see me without coverings, I was the only one that knew how I looked like inside.

How it happened...

It was a Thursday, I was invited to a fellowship by one of my neighbour. As usual I covered my unclothedness and looked so beautiful but no one knew how ugly I was in the inside.

That Thursday I dressed up modestly, they all admired me in the church. They all thought I was fair and beautiful but what they didn't know was that it was faked, all they saw was the coverings, they didn't know that without those coverings I was dirty.

After the praises and worship section that evening, the pastor mounted the pulpit and started preaching, as he was preaching I heard a voice from behind me loud and clear, "how long will you cover your unclothedness, won't you show me, when are you going to remove those coverings, when are you going to open up to me_this was the exact message from the voice that evening.

I wasn't myself after hearing that voice, it was really strange, yes!, I was tired of covering my unclothedness but who will even want to see how dirty I look?...

"I know it looks dirty but I'm not going to drive you away, I know your unclothedness is a mess to look upon but I don't mind, I'm still going to receive you with my open arms_this the voice said the second time.

The pastor was still preaching but I wasn't hearing his voice anymore, the only voice I was hearing was the voice of this man telling me to open up.

That day I just couldn't cover my unclothedness anymore, it was dirty and sticky yet I couldn't help but open up. I told him how sinful I was, I couldn't cover up any more, I removed that pride and poured out everything to him, I've always hid these from him for many years, but I couldn't hide it anymore.

I removed those coverings and showed him everything, I showed him that which I've hid from everyone, I told him how foolishly and wickedly I've lived my life, I told him those secrets of mine. In tears I opened everything up to him.

He discovered my secrets, he yet embraced me, he said his grace is sufficient for m, he said his blood can make me clean, he didn't cast me away, there was no stigmatization. He forgave me and now I'm clean. He made me clean.

Today he's telling you _" when will you open up to me, how long are you going to cover your wretchedness, come to me and I'll make you whole.

Jesus is calling you today, let him discover your unclothedness, his blood will wash away every spot and every wrinkle no matter how far you might have gone, maybe you are even ashame to tell anyone those dirty secrets still he's saying "show me those secrets it won't stop me from embracing you.

Come to Jesus today.
For prayer and deliverance about masturbation and spiritual Husbands and wife... www.allsinglesandmarried.com
Re: The Day I Showed Him My unclothedness by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:50pm On Mar 07, 2022
ARRANT GIBBERISH NONSENSE!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

My Cousin Is Accusing My Fiancé Of Rape-pls Advice / 5 Things You Should Always Do Before Sex To Avoid Embarrassing Yourself / 8 Ways To Get Harder Erection Without Taking Medication

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.