Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,352 members, 7,950,727 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 08:36 PM

#gratitudechallenge – How I Enjoyed Heavenly Scholarship. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / #gratitudechallenge – How I Enjoyed Heavenly Scholarship. (114 Views)

#gratitudechallenge - Thank You For The Salvation. / The 16 Privileges Enjoyed By Muhammad Which No Other Muslim Enjoys / Magnus Ebere Sells Heavenly Subscription Cards To Church Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#gratitudechallenge – How I Enjoyed Heavenly Scholarship. by Aladeinter12(f): 12:48am On Mar 08, 2022
Don’t be amazed that I said, heaven’s scholarship.

Does heaven gives scholarship?

Yes it does and The God of heaven gave me that gift of free education right from grade 1 till I acquired my first degree.

I am from a middle class family – neither poor or rich but we make ends meet yet God provided for my parents to fund my basic education with NGN600 per term (as at 1996) which is $1 today �. A big money then.

Yahweh Nissi didn’t stop there. His scholarship covered my secondary education on the same tenor of divine provision for 6 good years.

In addition to that, the heaven’s scholarship also funded my degree education at Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, Ogbomoso with nothing less than $1,033 over 5 years covering tuition and textbooks.

Furthermore, the Lord of provision did not just provide the capital for the project, He also provided energy and wisdom for the project.

I called the funding, Heaven’s scholarship, because no debt was incurred to accomplish it. My parents were indebted as of then but not toward my schooling.

With all these benefits and many more, I reverence the name of the Lord with this song:

Yahweh,
Your name is Yahweh,
You are the miracle working God,
Your name is Yahweh.
Today’s task for you: what is the name of the university you attend or is attending?
Re: #gratitudechallenge – How I Enjoyed Heavenly Scholarship. by Aladeinter12(f): 12:49am On Mar 08, 2022

(1) (Reply)

The Gospel Of Jesus Christ Crucified Alone Saves Human From Hell-fire / Message To The Church Part34 / Prophecy For Southern Africa There Is Calm Before The Storm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.