Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,183 members, 7,897,044 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 07:32 AM

Disgusting USA. Black & White Teens Fight. Police Handcuff Black. White Pampered - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Disgusting USA. Black & White Teens Fight. Police Handcuff Black. White Pampered (2434 Views)

Kafayat Idowu: Cherubim & Seraphim Where Teens Are Recruited For Prostitution / US Cops On Horseback Handcuff And Pull A Black Man With Rope Around His Neck / Man Goes Unclad To Fight Police Man After Being Assaulted In Benin City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Disgusting USA. Black & White Teens Fight. Police Handcuff Black. White Pampered by Nobody: 2:43pm On Mar 08, 2022
Dsalvo:

Odoyo. What did you write that is unclear? You're a self-hating douche bag and frustrated hag and the owner of skin you'd rather swap.

You have to live with it though. No 'Uncle Tom' sycophancy, wherever you are, will change the fact you're an African/Nigerian Nigga.

Hahahahahaha. Asshole 2 here thinks he knows me..... asshole 1 made the same assumption.
I have no qualms with Nigerians. I still have my roots in Nigeria and I am super proud of it. Even when I was in the military all my platoon knew I was Nigerian.
What I don't like is dummies in the helms of affairs. People who blame others for their down fall I stead of working hard to overcome. People who won't solve the issue in their place but will tell everyone else what they should do.

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Most Evil Women To Have Ever Been Born (video) / Graphic Photo: Man Who Allegedly Stole / Graphic Photo: Man Commits Suicide In Enugu State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.