Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,431 members, 7,940,634 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 09:57 AM

What's The Best App To Save Money Online - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What's The Best App To Save Money Online (543 Views)

Please What's The Best App To Invest In Stocks From Nigeria / What's The Best App To Send Money To Nigeria Today / Save And Grow Rich: 6 Simple And Practical Ways To Save Money And Grow Rich (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Best App To Save Money Online by Winningbot: 8:32am On Mar 08, 2022
I intend to start saving money daily but I don't know the app to use.

Pls I need recommendation
Re: What's The Best App To Save Money Online by Lawlab251: 8:37am On Mar 08, 2022
Kuda

1 Like

Re: What's The Best App To Save Money Online by Nobody: 9:29am On Mar 08, 2022
Piggy vest...... really low bank charges

1 Like

Re: What's The Best App To Save Money Online by Winningbot: 10:06am On Mar 08, 2022
Senomii:
Piggy vest...... really low bank charges
is it verified by cbb
Re: What's The Best App To Save Money Online by Nobody: 10:07am On Mar 08, 2022
Winningbot:
is it verified by cbb
I've been using the app for 3 yrs now
You can put in money like fixed deposit and keep it for as long as you want
Infact they'll encourage you to save, cos even if you try withdrawing the money b4 the stipulated time you gave them, they'll hv to cut off 5% of your money, that's their rule

1 Like

Re: What's The Best App To Save Money Online by Winningbot: 10:07am On Mar 08, 2022
Lawlab251:
Kuda
their customer service is too poor. I had issues with my account and have been trying to reach them all to no avail
Re: What's The Best App To Save Money Online by Winningbot: 10:08am On Mar 08, 2022
Senomii:

I've been using the app for 3 yrs now
okay thanks.. I will try it
Re: What's The Best App To Save Money Online by Nobody: 10:12am On Mar 08, 2022
Winningbot:
okay thanks.. I will try it
I modified my comment, you can check

(1) (Reply)

Earn Cool Cash Daily On Utg Platform / Discover How To Generate Biogas In Simplified Form For Personal Use And Gains / Tricks To Send Money To Ghana Free Of Charge.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.