Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,082 members, 7,880,376 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:05 PM

Video Recording App For Face And Voice Change For Comedy Skits - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Video Recording App For Face And Voice Change For Comedy Skits (558 Views)

How To Create A Youtube Video Without Showing Your Face And Get Monetization / Blogging Fears New Bloggers Face And How To Overcome Them / Top 7 Changes To Expect Amidst Facebook Policy Change For 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Recording App For Face And Voice Change For Comedy Skits by Mboi: 1:33pm On Mar 08, 2022
Hello guys, please I need an app I can download on my phone which can change or twist face and voice on recorded videos for comedy skits. Eg, like some of Lasis's videos where his head and face are bigger, ugly and his voice changes to one funny sound like that.

Guys any one with an idea just drop here or I can reach you.
Re: Video Recording App For Face And Voice Change For Comedy Skits by RichNFamos1: 6:25pm On Mar 08, 2022
Drop ur number let me inbox u
Re: Video Recording App For Face And Voice Change For Comedy Skits by Mboi: 8:03pm On Mar 08, 2022
RichNFamos1:
Ok
Re: Video Recording App For Face And Voice Change For Comedy Skits by gistray: 7:50am On Mar 09, 2022
RichNFamos1:

Just to talk name of app?

I know say u wan bill am

(1) (Reply)

Send Free Sms On Www.talkdeygo.com / Enjoy With Me Now Free Web Hosting Service Enter Now / Video On How To Design A Website And Host It Free Of Charge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.