Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,143 members, 7,949,942 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 12:16 AM

Tucker: US Are At War With Russia - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Tucker: US Are At War With Russia (488 Views)

Meet Nigerian Doctor Who Is Fighting For Ukraine In War With Russia (Pics/Video) / Tucker Carlson Fired From Fox News! / War In Ukraine: The Teenagers At War With Only Three Days Training (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tucker: US Are At War With Russia by rottennaija(m): 1:48pm On Mar 08, 2022
Re: Tucker: US Are At War With Russia by rottennaija(m): 1:49pm On Mar 08, 2022
osystein, mukina2, HumbledbYGrace
Re: Tucker: US Are At War With Russia by Hezzyluv: 1:49pm On Mar 08, 2022
grin
War is not the way out, whatever happens, dialogue is the most important tool to deploy. Because, no one has the monopoly of insanity.

Putin thought he could finish Ukraine within 2days. Now that the thin looks not that easy, it has resorted to him blackmailing whoever is against the mayhem he's doing.
Re: Tucker: US Are At War With Russia by IhateYouMan: 1:52pm On Mar 08, 2022
Tucker is Putins pet and Russia mouth piece. Oh, lest I forget to mention, he is also a white supremacist and racist par excellence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tucker: US Are At War With Russia by rottennaija(m): 2:21pm On Mar 08, 2022
IhateYouMan:
Tucker is Putins pet and Russia mouth piece. Oh, lest I forget to mention, he is also a white supremacist and racist par excellence.

And so what he says isn't worth listening to? Did you even hear what he said about Putin? Calling him wicked?
Re: Tucker: US Are At War With Russia by seunny4lif(m): 2:38pm On Mar 08, 2022
Tucker will get US citizens heart attack grin

1 Like

Re: Tucker: US Are At War With Russia by rottennaija(m): 2:50pm On Mar 08, 2022
seunny4lif:
Tucker will get US citizens heart attack grin
The guy is saying things the US media refuse to say and he is right.

2 Likes

Re: Tucker: US Are At War With Russia by Siwisheswereesh: 2:51pm On Mar 08, 2022
Na so
Re: Tucker: US Are At War With Russia by seunny4lif(m): 2:52pm On Mar 08, 2022
rottennaija:

I know he is right but USA citizens believe war can never reach their own land reason they made their neighbours powerless
Re: Tucker: US Are At War With Russia by rottennaija(m): 4:12pm On Mar 08, 2022
seunny4lif:

I know he is right but USA citizens believe war can never reach their own land reason they made their neighbours powerless
I can understand their mindset and how they could be supporting "righteous wars" in another man's land.

Just take a look at Europe, they have been supporting wars in another man's land, invading and pillaging resources, small war in their backyard and they are scared as shit. If any I have learnt is that life is turn by turn. Eventually, they will feel what others have been passing through in their hands.

1 Like

Re: Tucker: US Are At War With Russia by seunny4lif(m): 4:16pm On Mar 08, 2022
rottennaija:

I can understand their mindset and how they could be supporting "righteous wars" in another man's land.
USA citizens can’t stomach 50K death
They will protect compared to Russians that have saw WW1, Russia civil war, USSR rise, WW2 l, USSR fall, Chechen war 1 and 2
Re: Tucker: US Are At War With Russia by dvkot(m): 4:31pm On Mar 08, 2022
This guy spitting raw truth..
Re: Tucker: US Are At War With Russia by dvkot(m): 4:32pm On Mar 08, 2022
IhateYouMan:
did you even watch the video
Re: Tucker: US Are At War With Russia by MangekyoAlt: 4:38pm On Mar 08, 2022
Hezzyluv:
grin
War is not the way out, whatever happens, dialogue is the most important tool to deploy. Because, no one has the monopoly of insanity.

Putin thought he could finish Ukraine within 2days. Now that the thin looks not that easy, it has resorted to him blackmailing whoever is against the mayhem he's doing.
Where did you get the information that Putin thought he could finish Ukraine in 2 days? From your dumb skull, right!
I just don't know how idiots like you on nairaland reason. This is a full fledged conventional war between 2 countries. Even a fool couldn't have expected it to be over in even a month. A fully prepared Germany that attacked Poland with 2 million troops in ww2 only managed to defeat Poland after 1 month and half week of fighting, after losing more than 59,000 troops. USA, Britain and the coalition took Baghdad after 1 month too.
Ukraine remains the biggest country in Europe after Russia. Russia is attacking with less than 150k troops while minding civilian population you think putin expected it to be over in 2 days. How dumb can you humans be for Christ's sake? *Spits on you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tucker: US Are At War With Russia by Jackanda1(m): 5:57pm On Mar 08, 2022
While Russia is flexing physical muscle with Ukraine. The USA uses the oppurtunity to cripple russia with economic muscle. Now thats wisdom cheesy
Re: Tucker: US Are At War With Russia by Teaser4(m): 6:05pm On Mar 08, 2022
rottennaija:

And so what he says isn't worth listening to? Did you even hear what he said about Putin? Calling him wicked?
person wey no get data, na person on hotspot for am, how e go watch am

Re: Tucker: US Are At War With Russia by Kelvin3476: 7:29pm On Mar 08, 2022
rottennaija:

Suddenly this isn't a propaganda

1 Like

Re: Tucker: US Are At War With Russia by rottennaija(m): 1:18pm On Mar 09, 2022
Teaser4:
person wey no get data, na person on hotspot for am, how e go watch am
you can use the setting and then change the video resolution to 144p. Believe me, you will watch a 2 hour video on YouTube and not spend up to 50mb.
Re: Tucker: US Are At War With Russia by Teaser4(m): 1:50pm On Mar 09, 2022
rottennaija:
you can use the setting and then change the video resolution to 144p. Believe me, you will watch a 2 hour video on YouTube and not spend up to 50mb.
wetin concern me with 50mb, brah I no dey 9ja
Re: Tucker: US Are At War With Russia by Naughtysex: 3:59pm On Mar 09, 2022
MangekyoAlt:

Where did you get the information that Putin thought he could finish Ukraine in 2 days? From your dumb skull, right!
I just don't know how idiots like you on nairaland reason. This is a full fledged conventional war between 2 countries. Even a fool couldn't have expected it to be over in even a month. A fully prepared Germany that attacked Poland with 2 million troops in ww2 only managed to defeat Poland after 1 month and half week of fighting, after losing more than 59,000 troops. USA, Britain and the coalition took Baghdad after 1 month too.
Ukraine remains the biggest country in Europe after Russia. Russia is attacking with less than 150k troops while minding civilian population you think putin expected it to be over in 2 days. How dumb can you humans be for Christ's sake? *Spits on you
Please don't stress yourself over this
I later realized that many of these kids are secondary school students who doesn't understand anything than looking girls online
Re: Tucker: US Are At War With Russia by chopnaira: 4:09pm On Mar 09, 2022
Tucker the comedian grin

Re: Tucker: US Are At War With Russia by chopnaira: 4:15pm On Mar 09, 2022
Tucker, Sean and Laura

Re: Tucker: US Are At War With Russia by tolexy007(m): 6:48pm On Mar 09, 2022
Kelvin3476:

Suddenly this isn't a propaganda

Na, because it suits it's greedy grin

(1) (Reply)

Are You Ready To Die For Globo Homo ? / BREAKING: Over 300 Killed In The Mariupol Bombing By Russia Forces / The Military Situation In Ukraine- Ex-member Swiss Strategic Intelligence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.