Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,046 members, 7,939,220 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 08:44 PM

Impeded In A Ridiculous Mess: HAND-TO-HAND Battle Breaks Out Between Ukrainian I - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Impeded In A Ridiculous Mess: HAND-TO-HAND Battle Breaks Out Between Ukrainian I (148 Views)

Pan Africa Fintech And Non-fintech Companies Join Hand To Raise 3 Million Dollar / Giving Hand To The Poor Foundation Outreach To Idps In Abuja In Pictures / Australian Police Python Photo Breaks The Internet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Impeded In A Ridiculous Mess: HAND-TO-HAND Battle Breaks Out Between Ukrainian I by philstone(m): 2:00pm On Mar 08, 2022
Ukrainian soldiers say they are battling Russians hand-to-deliver roads of Irpin, on the edges of Kyiv
Comes as President Putin’s intrusion toils to a ridiculous stop, with no huge domain caught in days
Kyiv claims 12,000 Russian officers have now been killed in battling, with in excess of 300 tanks obliterated
Russian powers keep on bombarding significant urban areas, with strike on Sumy short-term killing 21 including two youngsters
Ukrainian infantry soldiers are battling Russian unique powers close by to-hand battle close to Kyiv as Putin’s men get hindered in a ridiculous mess attempting to catch urban areas which have up to this point opposed his invasion.
Read More ....https://www.newssourge.com/impeded-in-a-ridiculous-mess-hand-to-hand-battle-breaks-out-between-ukrainian-infantry-soldiers-and-russian-extraordinary-powers-while-kyiv-claims-12000-of-putins-men-have-been-killed-as-his

1 Share

Re: Impeded In A Ridiculous Mess: HAND-TO-HAND Battle Breaks Out Between Ukrainian I by Olaoluwa112(m): 2:01pm On Mar 08, 2022
They should settle their differences

(1) (Reply)

'please Prayer For Them' Korra Obidi's Sister Confirms Marriage Crisis / 3 Stuff You Ought To Take Into Consideration When Selecting Replica Watches / Data Analytics Course

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.