Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,665 members, 7,882,228 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 07:24 PM

Who Know About Braxton Conglomerates? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Know About Braxton Conglomerates? (1649 Views)

Aspire Conglomerates Invite / Today's Vacancy In Huge Conglomerates... / Braxton Conglomerates Need Applicants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Know About Braxton Conglomerates? by fredie(f): 12:14pm On Aug 03, 2007
please  does any one know any thing about Braxton Conglomerate? I was invited for an interview in Aba and I really don't know anything about them.  I tried to check for their website, but couldnt find anything.  I was among the candidates that were duped last December, so i dont want the same to happen again.  So who knows about Braxton Conglomerate should help me out.  My email is win992004@yahoo.co.uk or call 08059160606.
Re: Who Know About Braxton Conglomerates? by cyberpaul(m): 12:28pm On Aug 03, 2007
Hey this is all i could get about the company and that was also posted on nairaland. I hope this helps

BRAXTON CONGLOMERATE(NIG)LTD 234 EZUGBA LANE VICTORIAL ISLAND
LAGOS.
E-mail: braxton@mail2recruiter.com
+234-80-6862-0334 POSITIONS/QUALIFICATION/EXPERIENCE:
(1) Plant Manager (Food & Beverage);
A good and relevant Degree, Tetra Pak Training programs, 1-3 years global management in the food and beverage manufacturing industry, experience in Tetra Pak machines and material as well as fruit juice production, quality control and maintenance.
(2) Financial Manager (Food &,Beverage);
B.Sc/HND Accounting or a related field, Minimum of 2 years of post qualification experience in a food and beverage manufacturing company, experience in Generator & Power or capital goods service industry with at least 2 years in a managerial position.
(3) General Manager;
MSc/BSc Engineering/B.Tech, MNSE or Member of Nigerian Institute of Engineers (COREN), 8 years experience in Generators & power Industry with least 5 years in Senior Management position, commercial and selling skill, Technical skills to handle large Power Projects.
(4) After Sales Manager;
BSc/HND Engineering or B.Tech, Membership of Professional Engineering body will be an added advantage, Minimum of 4 years Experience in or capital goods service industry with at least 3 years in a managerial position, Ability to handle Customer complaints and Grievances, Technically qualified with a strong sense of discipline, commercially sound and Computer literate.
(5) Service Engineers (Mechanical / Electrical);
Degree or Diploma in Technical Education in Mechanical/Electrical Discipline, 3-5years experience in repairs and maintenance of Diesel engines, Generators, Control and Power Systems, Repair and Overhaul of Diesel Engines preferably Cummins Caterpillar and Perkins, Repair and trouble Shooting of Generator Electrical Sizing and installation of Switch Gear i Power panels including synchronization Ability to troubleshoot the field problems
(6) Sales Managers and Executives;
BSc/HND marketing or B.Tech.
For Managers: 3- 5 Years experience in generator & power industry with at least 2 years in managerial capacity; For Executives; 3-5 years experience in Generator & Power Industry or in selling of industrial capital goods and services, marketing and selling skills, good knowledge of the market & product.
(7) Parts Manager;
BSc/HND Engineering or B.Tech, Member of any professional body or Nigerian Institute of Purchasing or Supply, 5 years in Parts management with at least 3 years in senior management position, technical knowledge and understanding of parts business, computer literate with commercial skills, knowledge of inventory Control, costing and sourcing of parts from overseas suppliers.
( Human Resource officers;
BSc/B.Tech/HND in Electrical/Electronics, sciences and other courses or wish, 2 years experience in inter-personal relation with any firm.
(9) Accountant;
BSc (2.1-Pass)/HND (Lower credit) Accounting with no cognate experience in holding/Investment company, business management capabilities, computer and analytical skills, able to work under pressure and solve complex financial problems, versatile in investment and portfolio management and project financing skills. Age: 25-32 years.
(10) Executive Assistant to the MD/CEO;
Degree (2.1-2.2) with no post qualification experience, 3 in similar role, computer literate, able to work long hours and between 25 & 32 years.
(11) Confidential Secretary;
HND/B.Sc in Secretarial Studies, knowledge of MS Office Suite with no years post qualification experience in similar position.

NOTE:
Our welfare packages are of standard to the African/American labor force, and so applicants will be optimistic to render services in various parts of Africa (north, south and eastern parts of Nigeria) and the Middle Eastern region of the world as we are poised to effect values in our various sectors of production.
Head of Personnel Dept
Victoria Island Lagos
Nigeria.
E-mail:braxton@mail2recruiter.com
CLOSING DATE: Aug 31, 2007
+234-80-6862-0334
Re: Who Know About Braxton Conglomerates? by kathynick: 5:25pm On Aug 04, 2007
@ Fredie

Is it the same Braxton Conglomerates that duped you last year? You guys are scaring me here.

I spoke with someone on that mobile number and he said he will text me where i will go for an interview next week.

Please anybody with useful information about this should pls let me know.
Re: Who Know About Braxton Conglomerates? by marvostica(m): 9:25pm On Aug 04, 2007
Let me tell u from what l have gathered, it's a scam
Re: Who Know About Braxton Conglomerates? by fredie(f): 1:46pm On Aug 06, 2007
I cannot thankGod enough for this forum, someone mailed me and confirmed that they are 419ners.

I had my doubts because they offered to accomodate us for a night in one Benny Aries hotel. But my friend in Aba has been trying to locate both hotel and their office for 3 days now. Can you believe I called them yesterday night and they answered! on a Sunday!, and when I tried to get directions to the place I was told to come(Okpulumobo in new extended area Aba), the voice was just blabbering. My friend in Aba was told that they have changed the venue of the test because the board of dirctors would be meeting today.

I really appreciate those who took out time to reply this mail especially one Ogo ify, else i would be doing the Creyfish waka dance by now. THANKS
Re: Who Know About Braxton Conglomerates? by kathynick: 8:28pm On Aug 06, 2007
Thanks Fredie for this information i really appreciate. I too would have been a victim of this said Conglomerates whatever. God bless you
Re: Who Know About Braxton Conglomerates? by awat: 3:13pm On Aug 07, 2007
Thou i had my reservations about them but it was confirmed this morning(Tuesday),when in the wee hours say like 5.16am i got a call from this no. 0806221557 reminding me of the interview.I was shocked cos the timing of the call was really wrong.cos if u ask me no matter the passion that guy has for his job as a recruiter or whatever,he wont be calling people at that time of the day.
I am sure there ll be victims.but i just hope that they will not be hit too badly.
Re: Who Know About Braxton Conglomerates? by topeorekoy(m): 6:33pm On Aug 13, 2007
the timing of the call doesnt really matter cos i have received a text from IBTC PENSIONS at 5:30am to come for test the following morning by 8am but woke around 9am.but am working with them now
Re: Who Know About Braxton Conglomerates? by fredie(f): 10:49am On Aug 14, 2007
Kathynick God bless you too, and all the fine people in this forum. Another girl called me too by 7.00am to tell me that someone called her that morning reminding her of the interview. But I found out that the venue she was invited to was quite different from mine. We really should be careful because there are people out there lying in wait for vunerable people like job applicants. It is well.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Brewries Apt Test / Urgent ! Sacs Software Design Training For Civil/structural Engr / Jobs At Grange School.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.