Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,166 members, 7,916,411 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 10:46 PM

Making Money Online Using Viral Trend Website - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Making Money Online Using Viral Trend Website (386 Views)

How To Make Money Online Using Just A Smartphone. / I Am Not Greedy; I'm Happy With The Little I Make Online Using My Smartphone! / How To Make Money Online Using Ehemoney (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Making Money Online Using Viral Trend Website by Johndickson500(m): 2:38pm On Mar 08, 2022
Interested WhatsApp me Using 0 7 0 3 1 0 4 2 1 9 8.

_The List of people who are not likely to get rich in 2022 is out._

_*Pls check if your name is here �.*_
_○ ○ ○_

_○ Those who believe every online business is a scam._

_○ Those who are afraid of taking business risks._

_○ Those who don't believe that success comes after risk._

_○ Those that hang out with pessimistic people._

_○ Those who always see reasons to fail, but don't see chances of succeeding._

_○ Those who think business should remain primitive._

_○ Those who believe rich people are born to be rich and the poor are born to be poor._

_○ Those who live for the day and sacrifice tomorrow for today._

_○ Those who are not honest in their dealings with others._

_○ Those who are always suspicious when it comes to money._

_○ Those who wait for others to make it before they follow suit._

_○ Those who carry all their eggs in one basket._

_○ Those who bank all their money because they are too scared of investment._

_○ Those who depend on govt and politicians to offer them jobs._

_○○ *STOP BLAMING YOUR GOVERNMENT FOR EVERYTHING YOU CAN EITHER STAY RICH OR STAY POOR THE CHOICE IS YOURS TO MAKE* �‍♀��‍♂_

(1) (Reply)

Luna 2.0 Airdrop – How To Get Luna 2.0 Airdrop / What Do You Tell Someone That Is Not Feeling Happy Due To Cryptocurrency Being D / You Cant Miss Having Biogas In Your Home For Cooking, Stop Using Gas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.