Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,862 members, 7,972,995 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 03:29 AM

Sister: Bamise Ayanwole's Private Parts Were Cut Off While Still Alive (Video) - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sister: Bamise Ayanwole's Private Parts Were Cut Off While Still Alive (Video) (56999 Views)

Lagos Assembly Revisits Bamise Ayanwole's Murder Case / Bamise Ayanwole's Father Breaks Downs In Tears As He Mourns Her (Video) / Nice Andrew Omininikoron: BRT Driver Arrested Over Bamise Ayanwole Kidnap, Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sister: Bamise Ayanwole's Private Parts Were Cut Off While Still Alive (Video) by Ray7878: 7:12pm On Mar 15, 2022
assholemods:

The way your useless mother born you.

I am guessing that’s the same way you were born and raised? Just a guess lol.

1 Like

Re: Sister: Bamise Ayanwole's Private Parts Were Cut Off While Still Alive (Video) by Ray7878: 7:13pm On Mar 15, 2022
assholemods:

Mumu talking gibberish.

Wow big English lol, you can clap for yourself mate.
Re: Sister: Bamise Ayanwole's Private Parts Were Cut Off While Still Alive (Video) by Ray7878: 7:15pm On Mar 15, 2022
assholemods:

Useless pikin... Wasted sperm!

I swear that’s what your parent said to each other when they had you lol. That’s why you are thought “Cause of death was the same thing as seeing a picture” lol …. dumbass!
Re: Sister: Bamise Ayanwole's Private Parts Were Cut Off While Still Alive (Video) by assholemods: 7:29pm On Mar 15, 2022
Ray7878:

I swear that’s what your parent said to each other when they had you lol. That’s why you are thought “Cause of death was the same thing as seeing a picture” lol …. dumbass!
Lol... Till you die that is what you will be repeating all over..
" Cause of death was not the same thing as seeing a picture"
" Cause of death is not the same thing as seeing a picture"
That is what you will be saying over and over because you are mad already.. you will say that till entre market square and die!
Re: Sister: Bamise Ayanwole's Private Parts Were Cut Off While Still Alive (Video) by assholemods: 7:36pm On Mar 15, 2022
Ray7878:

I am guessing that’s the same way you were born and raised? Just a guess lol.
You guess wrong! I was raised by a decent mother.. lol.. cheesy.. not like you.
Re: Sister: Bamise Ayanwole's Private Parts Were Cut Off While Still Alive (Video) by Ray7878: 8:05pm On Mar 15, 2022
assholemods:

" Cause of death was not the same thing as seeing a picture"
" Cause of death is not the same thing as seeing a picture"

Now you have realised how dumb you were right? Am glad to enlighten you about the difference lol.
Re: Sister: Bamise Ayanwole's Private Parts Were Cut Off While Still Alive (Video) by Ray7878: 8:06pm On Mar 15, 2022
assholemods:

You guess wrong! I was raised by a decent mother.

No way, I doubt that. There is no way you were raised right lol. That’s a F’in lie. Just admit that they failed you.
Re: Sister: Bamise Ayanwole's Private Parts Were Cut Off While Still Alive (Video) by assholemods: 4:03am On Mar 16, 2022
Ray7878:

Now you have realised how dumb you were right? Am glad to enlighten you about the difference lol.
Mumu wants to enlighten me! A fool that doesn't the meaning of bastard despite all the grammar. Mr Grammatical... Go and enlighten your father! Waka!

Re: Sister: Bamise Ayanwole's Private Parts Were Cut Off While Still Alive (Video) by Ray7878: 7:13am On Mar 16, 2022
assholemods:

A fool that doesn't the meaning of bastard despite all the grammar. Mr Grammatical...

Gosh is this English? grin I cannot stop laughing. Your IQ level must be 0. Try reading this mate and make it make sense.
Re: Sister: Bamise Ayanwole's Private Parts Were Cut Off While Still Alive (Video) by assholemods: 3:29pm On Mar 16, 2022
Ray7878:

Gosh is this English? grin I cannot stop laughing. Your IQ level must be 0. Try reading this mate and make it make sense.
Idiot that doesn't know the meaning of bastard is talking about English! Small pikin? My IQ is the same with that of your asewo mother. You will die young!
Mumu dey talk of English because of omission... Oponu akinrada!
Re: Sister: Bamise Ayanwole's Private Parts Were Cut Off While Still Alive (Video) by Ray7878: 12:33am On Mar 17, 2022
assholemods:

Idiot that doesn't know the meaning of bastard is talking about English! My IQ is the same!

The great thing about you is 80% of what you wrote I don’t understand them, if they are not in plain English then I just have to cut it away.

I would suggest an Oxford dictionary as a start for you. I can send you one if possible, so yeah your IQ is probably zero. Lol.
Re: Sister: Bamise Ayanwole's Private Parts Were Cut Off While Still Alive (Video) by assholemods: 3:23am On Mar 17, 2022
Ray7878:

The great thing about you is 80% of what you wrote I don’t understand them, if they are not in plain English then I just have to cut it away.

I would suggest an Oxford dictionary as a start for you. I can send you one if possible, so yeah your IQ is probably zero. Lol.
See mumu... Keep fooling yourself...
I don't expect you to understand since I used French... Coconut head!
IDumbass!
Re: Sister: Bamise Ayanwole's Private Parts Were Cut Off While Still Alive (Video) by Ray7878: 1:47pm On Mar 22, 2022
assholemods:

I don't expect you to understand since I used French... Coconut head!
IDumbass!

Well your French isn’t great neither lol. Mostly gibberish, couldn’t even spell dumbass right lol… Dumbass!!!
Re: Sister: Bamise Ayanwole's Private Parts Were Cut Off While Still Alive (Video) by Fistop: 3:21pm On Mar 22, 2022
Very Pathetic. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Sister: Bamise Ayanwole's Private Parts Were Cut Off While Still Alive (Video) by assholemods: 7:23pm On Mar 22, 2022
Ray7878:

Well your French isn’t great neither lol. Most gibberish, couldn’t even spell dumbass right lol… Dumbass!!!
Dundee. You are back your mama just bought you credit... What do you know about spelling? Ass hole!
Re: Sister: Bamise Ayanwole's Private Parts Were Cut Off While Still Alive (Video) by Ray7878: 8:18pm On Mar 22, 2022
assholemods:

Dundee. You are back your mama just bought you credit

You have been to Scotland? I didn’t know you were from dundee wee man. And try some punctuation marks please lol. Otherwise your writing only makes sense to dumbos like yourselves lol.
Re: Sister: Bamise Ayanwole's Private Parts Were Cut Off While Still Alive (Video) by Ray7878: 8:29pm On Mar 22, 2022
assholemods:

So you took her to the postmortem table to investigate her cause of death abi? So tey you saw her private part normal and clean, or the picture reveals all abi?

Dumbass grin grin thinks an autopsy and pictures are the same thing.
Re: Sister: Bamise Ayanwole's Private Parts Were Cut Off While Still Alive (Video) by assholemods: 8:47pm On Mar 22, 2022
Ray7878:

Dumbass grin grin thinks an autopsy and pictures are the same thing.
Lazy youth.. back to the same old story!
God punish your mama.
Re: Sister: Bamise Ayanwole's Private Parts Were Cut Off While Still Alive (Video) by assholemods: 8:48pm On Mar 22, 2022
Ray7878:

You have been to Scotland? I didn’t know you were from dundee wee man. And try some punctuation marks please lol. Otherwise your writing only makes sense to dumbos like yourselves lol.
Punctuation mark kill you there... Werey English na my language? It will not be well with you.
Re: Sister: Bamise Ayanwole's Private Parts Were Cut Off While Still Alive (Video) by Ray7878: 9:02pm On Mar 22, 2022
assholemods:

It will not be well with you.

Is this your birth name? grin
Re: Sister: Bamise Ayanwole's Private Parts Were Cut Off While Still Alive (Video) by assholemods: 9:02pm On Mar 22, 2022
Ray7878:

Is this your birth name? grin
Your mother's birth name cheesy
Re: Sister: Bamise Ayanwole's Private Parts Were Cut Off While Still Alive (Video) by Ray7878: 9:05pm On Mar 22, 2022
assholemods:

back to the same old story!

You start with a capital letter when you start typing mate! And yes back to the same old story, because since then more news had come out, of the accuse raping someone else as well and paying her 3k to stay silent. But knowing your dumbass you would be asking if the pictures of the vagina was shown to me lol.
Re: Sister: Bamise Ayanwole's Private Parts Were Cut Off While Still Alive (Video) by Ray7878: 9:07pm On Mar 22, 2022
assholemods:

Your mother's birth name cheesy

Weak lol. You were telling us your name boss. And I quite like that name for you. Lol
Re: Sister: Bamise Ayanwole's Private Parts Were Cut Off While Still Alive (Video) by assholemods: 11:06pm On Mar 22, 2022
Ray7878:

You start with a capital letter when you start typing mate! And yes back to the same old story, because since then more news had come out, of the accuse raping someone else as well and paying her 3k to stay silent. But knowing your dumbass you would be asking if the pictures of the vagina was shown to me lol.
Senseless person what is he saying?
Psychiatric patient!
Re: Sister: Bamise Ayanwole's Private Parts Were Cut Off While Still Alive (Video) by assholemods: 11:07pm On Mar 22, 2022
Ray7878:

Weak lol. You were telling us your name boss. And I quite like that name for you. Lol
Lol.... Your mother's first name.
Re: Sister: Bamise Ayanwole's Private Parts Were Cut Off While Still Alive (Video) by assholemods: 5:29am On Mar 23, 2022
Ray7878:

muMu you will see mOre of sMall letters, you will eVen sEe caPital in betWeen sMall letters. English na for father's language? Coconut nut heAd from oNe inteRior villAge...
Re: Sister: Bamise Ayanwole's Private Parts Were Cut Off While Still Alive (Video) by assholemods: 7:09am On Mar 23, 2022
Ray7878:

yOu Don'T kNow more thAn vagiNa! Asewo man!
Re: Sister: Bamise Ayanwole's Private Parts Were Cut Off While Still Alive (Video) by Ray7878: 8:06am On Mar 23, 2022
assholemods:

yOu Don'T kNow more thAn vagiNa!

You definitely haven’t seen one before lol, gay man!
Re: Sister: Bamise Ayanwole's Private Parts Were Cut Off While Still Alive (Video) by Ray7878: 8:07am On Mar 23, 2022
assholemods:

Senseless person what is he saying?
Psychiatric patient!

Gosh lol, you really have lost it. I love it!!!
Re: Sister: Bamise Ayanwole's Private Parts Were Cut Off While Still Alive (Video) by Ray7878: 8:10am On Mar 23, 2022
assholemods:

muMu you will see mOre of sMall letters, you will eVen sEe caPital in betWeen sMall letters. English na for father's language? Coconut nut heAd from oNe inteRior villAge...

Gosh!!! I know this is your family language? Not all of us are dumbo like you mate. This means nothing outside of your jungle.
Re: Sister: Bamise Ayanwole's Private Parts Were Cut Off While Still Alive (Video) by assholemods: 8:12am On Mar 23, 2022
Ray7878:

You definitely haven’t seen one before lol, gay man!
Oponu... IrrEsponsiBle animal shOuting vaGIna up and Down.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Baby Falls Into Fire During Couple’s Fight Over Infidelity / Lady Sexually Assaulted By Uber Driver After She Fell Asleep Inside Car (Pics) / Man Beheads Woman In Adamawa Hotel Room, Flees With Her Head

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.