Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,774 members, 7,930,648 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 01:13 AM

Erroneous Transfer - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Erroneous Transfer (213 Views)

Institutes Of Architects Says Omission From ACTDA Building Team Erroneous / Appeal Court Judgment Erroneous Says Nasarawa PDP. / Erroneous Bank Transaction. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Erroneous Transfer by Arry110(m): 3:24pm On Mar 08, 2022
I created a thread earlier that I made an erroneous transfer through FairMoney.
I later went to the beneficiary’s bank and met with the manager who helper me, she checked the account and she confirmed that the 250k is still there and she made me know that the account is dormant, we tried the phone number attached to the account and it says that it’s not assigned to a customer (I think one of the reasons why the money wasn’t withdrawn was that it landed in an abandoned account)

FairMoney sent a message with reads “Please be informed that this issue has been escalated to the appropriate channel for resolution and we will inform you of any update. It is important to note, however, that the recoup of funds is solely dependent on the consent of the beneficiary hence, we can not guarantee successful recoupment.”

My Question is what would be my fate if they’re unable to reach the beneficiary? Would it be possible to retrieve it without the beneficiaries consent ?

I’m just tensed cause time is not on my side, I have to repay this loan and it’s already counting

(1) (Reply)

Wow! You Won't Believe This!!!. See For Yourself. / Hushpuppi Reportedly Commits $400,000 Fraud From Inside US Prison / How You Can Help Your Brain To Help You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.