Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,195 members, 7,903,931 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 02:16 AM

Recruitment @ Prime Savic Solution , Oceangate, And Pss Ltd - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Recruitment @ Prime Savic Solution , Oceangate, And Pss Ltd (2948 Views)

Pss Limited At Okota Call For Interview. Pls, What Do You Know About Them? / Pss Limited Nigeria / Pss Limited Urgent! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recruitment @ Prime Savic Solution , Oceangate, And Pss Ltd by marvostica(m): 12:17pm On Aug 03, 2007
Hello nairalanders l have a problem.
I applied online and was invited for tests and interview only for me to get there and was told to pay the sum of #1000 and forfiet 20% of my first pay by prime savic solution and oceangate.
While pss ltd said theirs is #1500 and forfiet 25% or #2500 to forfiet 15%
i dont know if any of these people dat calls themselves agent are for real.
Can any body in the house tell me anything they know about these people.
Cos l have collect a positing letter already let me know wether to back out.
Re: Recruitment @ Prime Savic Solution , Oceangate, And Pss Ltd by femiayo(m): 1:41pm On Aug 03, 2007
This's what I can advice you to do negotiate wt them that you will pay everything they are demanding after your first salary if they are real they will allow you but wat i know is that the real ones wont ask you for anything they are always in agreement wt the employer and they will be deducting that money b4 it ever gets to you
Re: Recruitment @ Prime Savic Solution , Oceangate, And Pss Ltd by VictoriaO(f): 2:19pm On Aug 03, 2007
I DONT KNOW WHICH ON LINE AGENCY YOU got the jod through. but like femiayo said, they normally deduct their share before it gets to you. so be careful, they might just want to outsmart you.
i got a bank job through ICSL. they deduct their money befor it gets to me, and the one that gets to me is manageable as i applied with just ATS
Re: Recruitment @ Prime Savic Solution , Oceangate, And Pss Ltd by ujkatie: 4:15pm On Aug 03, 2007
A friend of mine paid N5,000 to one these job agencies early this year. Later they were made to pay 1,000 to verify their results. They were made to believe that they had gotten jobs with one of these commercial banks. Till today, they are still waiting to resume work. Its one story to the other. So, pls be careful oh, If u ask me, i'll say if u have to pay a dime before getting the job, u might as well forget it, no matter how little the money is.
Re: Recruitment @ Prime Savic Solution , Oceangate, And Pss Ltd by kamsi(f): 11:31pm On Aug 03, 2007
pls do not pay anything to thoses co they are just out to defraud ple. angry angry sad
Re: Recruitment @ Prime Savic Solution , Oceangate, And Pss Ltd by marvostica(m): 6:23am On Aug 04, 2007
thanks every body for ur advice.l wonder why these people will want to fraud job seekers because l could imagine the way one was was hurrying me to make payment fast i just looked @ d unorganised place they call an office and left.
I even have another interview with seis1811 investment ltd today but l am scared to go because l might end up being asked to pay another amount.
D most anoying part is dat these vacancies are are posted in the tuesday guardian.
Re: Recruitment @ Prime Savic Solution , Oceangate, And Pss Ltd by marvostica(m): 6:31am On Aug 04, 2007
VictoriaO thanks for ur advice.did u mean it when u said u got a banking job through dat agent?
I will luv it if u help me with the contact maybe l will be lucky.
my contacts are
marvostica@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: Recruitment @ Prime Savic Solution , Oceangate, And Pss Ltd by Raymo(m): 12:07pm On Aug 04, 2007
My brother don't mind those thieves called prime savic, the are nothing but 419 agency. Best of luck in your endeavours.
Re: Recruitment @ Prime Savic Solution , Oceangate, And Pss Ltd by marvostica(m): 4:46pm On Aug 04, 2007
Thanks raymo
if u have any good thing 4 me please dont hesitate to beeb me.
marvostica@yahoo.com
Re: Recruitment @ Prime Savic Solution , Oceangate, And Pss Ltd by viny(m): 5:38pm On Aug 04, 2007
419,419,419,419,419,419, no allow any body 419 u o!
Re: Recruitment @ Prime Savic Solution , Oceangate, And Pss Ltd by marvostica(m): 6:21pm On Aug 04, 2007
Thankx for the advice l got from everybody in the house.
U need to see number of job seeker l meet there paying that money to those so called agents.
Thanks alot for saving a soul.
Is there any real agent?
Re: Recruitment @ Prime Savic Solution , Oceangate, And Pss Ltd by babalolas(m): 7:18pm On Aug 04, 2007
my brother these people are just 419 ,i know them very very well even ESTHER BREAKTHROUGH is among. please do not be misled
Re: Recruitment @ Prime Savic Solution , Oceangate, And Pss Ltd by Falakotolu(m): 8:52am On Sep 22, 2011
Thanks nairalander. Am presently @ d primsavic shop coz i cant call wat am seeing here office, bt am jst luck 2 jst google d prisavic name and seeing all dis post about them. Well dy are yet to start any interveiw or anytin jst writing of names, I cant wait 2 c hw tins play out so i can confirm wat my fellow nairalander are saying wether nna truue or false bt from all indiccation am suspecting a fraud here too. God bless ya all.

(1) (Reply)

Pure Water Machine Operator And A Driver Needed / Robots May Soon Take Over Our Jobs,See If Ur Prospective Job is on the Line / Interview By Inter-arc Consultants Ltd.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.