Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,247 members, 7,884,346 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 09:12 AM

Am In Need Of Serious Help On Forex. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Am In Need Of Serious Help On Forex. (810 Views)

New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy / !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb / Sending Money From Benin To Europe- Need Serious Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am In Need Of Serious Help On Forex. by Satama(m): 3:42pm On Jun 29, 2011
Hello Forex Guru,
Forex forex forex forex, how do i go about it? Please, be your brother keeper. Help your beloved brother in need of forex trading techniques. Am a new new new bie. I want to invest the little money the riot in Plateau State left. AM in need of money investment. HELP HELP HELP.
Re: Am In Need Of Serious Help On Forex. by Gladmama(f): 10:10pm On Jun 29, 2011
Bro, I have been trading for about 5-6 years now and forex is till amaizingly interestingly dangerous. You have to have some training and hands-on to practise some trading strategies. You need to be well informed before puting your money in, I will advise you open a demo account and practise with first. I don't know the companies you have in Niger but we in the UK, Europe and US have a lot of reputable campanies that can open a virtual account for you.
If you need help let me know, I can advise. Just tread this, I will see it.
Re: Am In Need Of Serious Help On Forex. by Satama(m): 2:03pm On Jun 30, 2011
@ Gladmama. Thank you my honorable brother. God bless you. Which of the company either in US, UK, EUROPE or ASIA is good to register with? Could you please, tell me more on Forex in my letter-box, imela2001 at yahoo com.
Re: Am In Need Of Serious Help On Forex. by highland(m): 10:21am On Jul 01, 2011
The first rule of forex trading :SEEK ADEQUATE TRAINNING FIRST, NOT THE BUSINESS OR THE PROFIT.
Re: Am In Need Of Serious Help On Forex. by hoppysnd: 7:41pm On Aug 10, 2011
i will advice you go to fiverr.com they will tell u abt a forex very well
Re: Am In Need Of Serious Help On Forex. by Danielqwer: 8:34pm On Aug 15, 2011
Manage $50000+ funds on our behalf.

If you consider yourself an excellent fx trader then we urgently require your services.

Emailto: oladimeji.oluwo@knightscapitalng.com

(1) (Reply)

Does Anybody Knows About The Best Spiner Software? / Lagos Billboard Business, How Do You Start!! / I Need A Cif Quote For Sea Freight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.