Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,689 members, 7,969,014 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 05:17 PM

Am I Under A Cursed? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Am I Under A Cursed? (392 Views)

Even If You Were Cursed, You Can Never Go Broke Again With These 3 Sets!!! / Cryptocurrency. Nigerians Abuse Everything They Lay Their Cursed Hands On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I Under A Cursed? by Coolis: 7:06pm On Mar 08, 2022
AM A MAN, ABOUT 42YRS. I DO NOT HAVE A FAMILY OF MY OWN. I DO NOT HAVE A GIRLFRIEND MUCHLESS HAVING MARRIAGE IN VIEW SOONER.

I HAVE LOST EVERYTHING I HAVE SAVED IN THE LAST TEN YEARS TO ONE ONLINE BUSINESS OR THE OTHER.

THE FOREX MARKET TOP IT ALL. I LOST MORE IN TRADIND THE FOREX MARKET THAN IN ANY OTHER. AM I A NORMAL MAN?

IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH ME SOMEWHERE?

IS THERE ANY HOPE FOR ME IN THIS LIFE AGAIN?

PRESENTLY, I HAVE NO MEANS OF LIVELIHOOD. I AM JOBLESS. I CAN NOT FIND JOB.
I WILL APPRECIATE YOUR WORDS OF ADVICE.
Re: Am I Under A Cursed? by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:13pm On Mar 08, 2022
this is called LIFE and i hope you learned a great lesson from your fiasco.

to all you greedy/lazy people who are quick to wanna go into deludedget rich quickschemes/businesses that you have no clue about, you are next!
Re: Am I Under A Cursed? by Goldbw122(m): 7:20pm On Mar 08, 2022
Before going into that kind of business, it is important to learn first and use the little you have first because anything can go wrong... Yeah but everything have his or her own time..
Re: Am I Under A Cursed? by MP3GAGAdotCOM: 7:35pm On Mar 08, 2022
Discover yourself bro, you are missing something.

RUN TO JESUS CHRIST, HE NEVER FAIL.. (HE IS YOUR MOST SURE BET)

2 Likes

Re: Am I Under A Cursed? by Coolis: 8:04pm On Mar 08, 2022
You won't believe that I have a personal relationship with THE SAVIOUR. I DON'T live a riotous lifestyle. I live a simple modest Christian's life yet, I keep making gravious investment mistakes. I'm tired. I look into Him to give another chance, I need His Help again.

quote author=MP3GAGAdotCOM post=110864390]Discover yourself bro, you are missing something.

RUN TO JESUS CHRIST, HE NEVER FAIL.. (HE IS YOUR MOST SURE BET)[/quote]
Re: Am I Under A Cursed? by Coolis: 8:06pm On Mar 08, 2022
Thanks. I 've learnt the hardest way

quote author=Goldbw122 post=110863985]Before going into that kind of business, it is important to learn first and use the little you have first because anything can go wrong... Yeah but everything have his or her own time.. [/quote]
Re: Am I Under A Cursed? by Coolis: 8:10pm On Mar 08, 2022
To say that I 've learnt a great lesson is understatement, the worst now is, all is gone and I have no clue how or where to start from. Thanks

author=MrBrownJay1 post=110863843]this is called LIFE and i hope you learned a great lesson from your fiasco.

to all you greedy/lazy people who are quick to wanna go into deludedget rich quickschemes/businesses that you have no clue about, you are next![/quote]
Re: Am I Under A Cursed? by ayoncox: 7:27am On Mar 09, 2022
Coolis:
AM A MAN, ABOUT 42YRS. I DO NOT HAVE A FAMILY OF MY OWN. I DO NOT HAVE A GIRLFRIEND MUCHLESS HAVING MARRIAGE IN VIEW SOONER.

I HAVE LOST EVERYTHING I HAVE SAVED IN THE LAST TEN YEARS TO ONE ONLINE BUSINESS OR THE OTHER.

THE FOREX MARKET TOP IT ALL. I LOST MORE IN TRADIND THE FOREX MARKET THAN IN ANY OTHER. AM I A NORMAL MAN?

IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH ME SOMEWHERE?

IS THERE ANY HOPE FOR ME IN THIS LIFE AGAIN?

PRESENTLY, I HAVE NO MEANS OF LIVELIHOOD. I AM JOBLESS. I CAN NOT FIND JOB.
I WILL APPRECIATE YOUR WORDS OF ADVICE.

May be you are not, may be you are a victim of a dysfunctional system.
There are solutions.
Chat me up on 08089456258
Re: Am I Under A Cursed? by ibechris(m): 11:23am On Mar 09, 2022
Until u differentiate between investment and gambling then,u will know that u had been gambling thinking u were investing.

That is the power of gambling...forex is an advanced gambling made to look like an investment. Until u know this,u will know peace for the rest of your life.

Change your opinion of either someone using spell on u. This is because,if u do the right thing at the right time,u won't start looking at something as the albatross but yourself.
Re: Am I Under A Cursed? by sexymoma(f): 12:01pm On Mar 09, 2022
Sorry bro.. 60% of Nigerians has fallen into this.
The most important thing is how you will be able to pick up your pieces.

(1) (Reply)

Best Selling Land Investment In Nigeria. / Kwitoc: Sell Your USDT And Skrill From $5 And Above / Investment Script Source Code In PHP – Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.