Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,400 members, 7,978,272 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 01:54 AM

Akwa Ibom State Gov. Mr Udom Emmanuel Is Yet To Fulfill His Promise To Peace - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Akwa Ibom State Gov. Mr Udom Emmanuel Is Yet To Fulfill His Promise To Peace (136 Views)

Richest Young Man In Akwa Ibom State 2019 / Nothing Is Too Small For Akwa Ibom State And Udom Emmanuel / Truck Kills 2 Persons Celebrating Valentine In Akwa Ibom State. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom State Gov. Mr Udom Emmanuel Is Yet To Fulfill His Promise To Peace by Uyouko2: 7:42pm On Mar 08, 2022
His Excellence, Mr Udom Emmanuel is yet to fulfill His Promise He Made to Peace Obiofia Etop 5 years ago

5years ago my Governor Mr UDOM Emmanuel said he'll send for me having represented him well at the competition between the ten (10) federal constituency in Akwa Ibom State to recite Dakkadah Creed.
He watched me with excitement, I could see his lips move along while I was reciting the Creed, he lifted his hands to show and prove to the people that woman is representing me.
5years down, I am yet to get an invitation like he promised nor a package from him, in his words " I will send for you" I can't forget how that sounded in my ears, like I have arrived.
Can someone help me push a reminder across to His Excellency, the Executive Governor of Akwa Ibom State that, that innocent Eket woman who made him proud and won 1st position in the Dakkadah Creed competition on 8th March, 2017 at the International Women's Day Celebration is still hopeful and expecting a package from him

(1) (Reply)

Hymn Video: Rock Of Ages By Jspee Instrumentals / 'number One Cause Of Stress In Nigeria' Actress Sotayogaga Reveals / Businessman Motivation – 34 Motivations-setting Up A Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.