Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,843 members, 7,915,416 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 11:24 PM

The Secret Power Of Affirmation - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Secret Power Of Affirmation (127 Views)

The Secret Power Of Speaking Gods Word / The Secret Power Beyond The Universe ( funny joke ) / The Secret Power In The Blood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Secret Power Of Affirmation by InspirationNetw(m): 7:57pm On Mar 08, 2022
Have you heard of The secret power of positive Affirmation
Well,
I have create a video on the topic..
In this video, I am going to reveal the secret power of positive affirmation. Positive affirmation is indeed very powerful in changing your life for good. Positive affirmation is more than just saying positive statements. It is a way of life. We will discuss the way of living to attract goodness from all sides. If you are interested in personal development and spirituality, this video will be very helpful for you.
You can watch it [url]here[
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6IqbXQ-E4Y/url]
Re: The Secret Power Of Affirmation by InspirationNetw(m): 8:00pm On Mar 08, 2022
[quote author=InspirationNetw post=110864961]Have you heard of The secret power of positive Affirmation
Well,
I have create a video on the topic..
In this video, I am going to reveal the secret power of positive affirmation. Positive affirmation is indeed very powerful in changing your life for good. Positive affirmation is more than just saying positive statements. It is a way of life. We will discuss the way of living to attract goodness from all sides. If you are interested in personal development and spirituality, this video will be very helpful for you.
You can watch it [url]here[
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6IqbXQ-E4Y/url]

(1) (Reply)

The Mighty Hands Of God @ Divine Nature Tv / This Will Add Value To Your Finance / China Continues Banning Religious Festivities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.